Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Four Seasons massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am not trying to get anyone shut down, I have frequented this shop for over two years. I usually stick to a regular girl.
    I don't care if you guys go or not, I was just warning you that one of the girls (Bi**** )did this, and if she did it to me without permission then she is likely doing it with others. So just a health concerns.
    I have never had this happen with other girls here, and during the time I have been going to this shop 95% were doing a safe service. I would like to minimise my chances of catching anything, and I thought others as well.

The reason I am not responding quick, is because my posts have to be verified before they are posted. My previous responses have just been posted.
    I am not angry at the shop, rather at the provider. What she did was irresponsible, and can affect many people.
    It's all about minimising risk for everyone.
    However you do you.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the clarification I thought her name was BIGGIE 😂😂😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneMassageLover View Post
    I am not trying to get anyone shut down, I have frequented this shop for over two years. I usually stick to a regular girl.
    I don't care if you guys go or not, I was just warning you that one of the girls (Bi**** )did this, and if she did it to me without permission then she is likely doing it with others. So just a health concerns.
    I have never had this happen with other girls here, and during the time I have been going to this shop 95% were doing a safe service. I would like to minimise my chances of catching anything, and I thought others as well.

The reason I am not responding quick, is because my posts have to be verified before they are posted. My previous responses have just been posted.
    I am not angry at the shop, rather at the provider. What she did was irresponsible, and can affect many people.
    It's all about minimising risk for everyone.
    However you do you.
    I think you probably have her booked out for tomorrow. Guys will take natural at the price of a bodyslide and eff the risks.
    Not sure if you intended reverse psychology.

Welcome to the forum, i hope you enjoy the stay. Just weve seen so many new guys come and go with seemingly obvious intentions from their initial posts. Your follow up posts help understand the original better. Thanks for your comments.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    But on a serious note. Natural is a big decision for both ML's and punters. Not worth the life changing Risk involved.
    Safe punting y'all 👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CMPunk View Post
    100% bullshit plus imagine an ML "accidentally" letting a cock slip in you... Unless this guy's got the tiniest dick on Earth
    Too funny.
    Or, is it the biggest tunnel in the World….lol.
    Big, or small, there is never ‘an accidentally’…not in the situation of a BS.
    Oops, it’s in….oh, now it’s not? All I was doing….just sliding my boobs on your chest?
    Any entry access is always calculated…..it doesn’t just happen accidentally, ever!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickmathew View Post
    But on a serious note. Natural is a big decision for both ML's and punters. Not worth the life changing Risk involved.
    Safe punting y'all ��
    Yep, that’s a real high risk game, for all involved….can open a Pandora’s box (pardon the pun).
    No doubt, if it’s offered once, it’ll be offered again. I wouldn’t be jumping in at the first opportunity, second, or third?
    Natural, majority of the time, from my understanding, leads to a want of connection……that’s when people remove their head, and put the pumpkin on?
    Who’s playing who….who wins, who loses? Was it work, or, was it more? Was it paid, or free? If it’s just work,….then it’s always covered. If it’s just a visit to a reg…..then it should always be covered. Or, is she a WL, doesn’t care…..hygiene matters not, the mighty dollar wins, thirst for repeat business?
    Natural is a dangerous game. Not just for body but mind too…..girls included.
    Covered is the best alias.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Interesting.

I know that ML and she was quite limited in options.

Don't know what to make of these posts but this are certainly clowns on here complaining about girls I know to be excellent from experience.

You really should be aware that by mentioning any girl's name you are directing the incompetent and/or potentially abusive guys on here to them.

If you see a fat ill guy walking out with a ML shaking their head - that's the guy you direct to your favourite ML when you mention her name here.

This forum has kind of evolved into a heads up on who is about to get abused and leave for me.

Use the brain. Kissing and telling has never been a good idea.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisVegastafarian View Post

This forum has kind of evolved into a heads up on who is about to get abused and leave for me.

when you say it has evolved, you mean it has evolved in the one year you made two posts prior to this one?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i thought this forum is all about kissing and telling. and sharing intel on WL/ML

it seems people only want to take. and not give. they keep the good ones to themselves and look for good ones and good recommendations in here without themselves sharing.

how selfish is that ??!!??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by carlco777 View Post
    i thought this forum is all about kissing and telling. and sharing intel on WL/ML

it seems people only want to take. and not give. they keep the good ones to themselves and look for good ones and good recommendations in here without themselves sharing.

how selfish is that ??!!??
    I dont mind people holding on to the good ones. Sharing publicly will overwhelm a good operator. I prefer sharing the bad ones so i can avoid wasting time and money on shit operators.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i thought the good ones should be rewarded with more customers. after all, they are doing this job for the money. maybe some of us are actually worried she might suffer from burnout and her level of service might drop ?

sharing the bad ones is a good way to let them know where they need improvement. but i guess most of them would just move on and use new names and it starts all over again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i thought the good ones should be rewarded with more customers. after all, they are doing this job for the money. maybe some of us are actually worried she might suffer from burnout and her level of service might drop ?

sharing the bad ones is a good way to let them know where they need improvement. but i guess most of them would just move on and use new names and it starts all over again.
    The good ones, need no extra publicity, they are doing their good work without us throwing random people at them. The bad ones are the only ones who need to be listed so that they move on or change their ways for whatever reasons they are known to be bad.

Senior Member(無間使者)

The ‘good ones’ don’t WANT any extra publicity. No idea why people can’t get that. Imagine going on a drug forum and posting about which guys sell the best shit. It’s the same fucking thing. Most people who share shit on here are doing it because they have a vendetta against the shop/girls like ‘IamSimp’

Senior Member(無間使者)
    how would people know who is good if no one tells them ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    The ‘good ones’ don’t WANT any extra publicity. No idea why people can’t get that. Imagine going on a drug forum and posting about which guys sell the best shit. It’s the same fucking thing. Most people who share shit on here are doing it because they have a vendetta against the shop/girls like ‘IamSimp’
    I agree, the girls who provide a good service and are attractive have repeat customers who turn into regulars. They don't want or need dickheads turning up based on info from forums like this expecting a certain level of service on a first visit and then getting angry when it's not provided. Of course, if you're a first time visitor and are respectful and nice you'll most likely be welcomed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexchinn View Post
    By putting in some effort and taking a chance or two by visiting a few shops with good signs (which isn't too hard to work out really) and possibly finding a gem. Otherwise known as "punting". Happened to me recently.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexchinn View Post
    Thats where PMs work. Rather than airing to the world the good ones build a private network where you can converse with similar individuals who value good operators opposed to burn and churn approach.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    I agree, the girls who provide a good service and are attractive have repeat customers who turn into regulars. They don't want or need dickheads turning up based on info from forums like this expecting a certain level of service on a first visit and then getting angry when it's not provided. Of course, if you're a first time visitor and are respectful and nice you'll most likely be welcomed.
    you are onto something there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    With everything thats been written on this forum, what I've written is nothing new about the shops or girls. A quick search will find all the info plus more, so not sure why you think its a vendetta.
    MLs read this forum, they too can sign up and respond if they like (happened before on here).
    We all have different viewpoints on how to use the forum. Mine has changed over the years.

Why don't you start a new thread and post your rules as what you think the standard should be on here. Repost/reply to it every few days, so that it stays at the top of each section for all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12