Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mina

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mina

Thought I’d visit the Drummoyne area after seeing so many options are now available.
    Decided to check out 187a for a Thai girl, as it is definitely time for a change (I’d been having a steady diet of Chinese lately!)

After checking that Mina was working this day, I called by and enter via the Formsa St carpark.
    It is a small shop with lots of massage rooms stretching along a corridor. The receptionist lead me into a clean and tidy room at the back of the shop. Vicky introduced herself and told me that Mina would be about 10 minutes. She returned with a bottle of water while I waited.

I started off sitting on the small chair in the room and scrolled on my phone, but after a few minutes I decided to strip off and sit on the bed. No sooner had I done this than Mina knocked quietly and entered the room. Not at all fazed by me sitting naked on the table, Mina smiled and suggested I lie down. She looked as good as I’d hoped - naturally pretty face, very slim size 6 body, with light thai skin tones and wearing a short pink dress. We chatted while she pressed up against my hands and gave me quite a good massage.

I raised myself approvingly each time she strayed across my butt cheeks, leading Mina to ask if I "wanted my arse massaged"? I laughed and said "of course" and she moved one of my legs into the chicken wing position before dribbling oil onto my arse and slowly caressing my cheeks and crack.

Eventually after allowing Mina to work her magic for a while, I rolled over and she asked if I wanted a HJ or a BJ. I said I’d rather fuck and she said that she couldn’t do that here…..but a CBJ would be $100. Mina then asked for the money upfront. Goal! I happily retrieved the spend from my wallet and Mina slipped out of her pink dress and underwear.

As she stood smiling and naked in front of me, I inspected the rather lovely display. Mina is one of those many Asian women who look a lot younger than her years - but I’d say she’s at least late twenties. Her size A breasts, are totally in proportion to her body, with pink responsive nipples. A fat free size 6 frame, flat stomach, slim waist and a shaved puss to complete the package. Her face is attractive, especially when she smiles, and is surrounded by long hair, which today was tied back.

We started with some light neck kissing, standing facing each other until I moved to suck her nipple whilst stroking her other breast. This seemed to be welcomed, as Mina’s breathing got a little heavier. I suggested she lie on the table and continued to feast on her breasts as she lay back. All the while, Mina is playing with my cock. I’m still standing at this stage, but I lean down to her puss and gently open her legs. It smells fresh and I start to lick around her clit. I go in and suck on their meaty goodness which gives rise to appreciative, quiet moans from Mina. Eventually I bring my tongue deep into her cunt whilst playing my fingers around her butt hole. Mina is definitely enjoying herself as she squeezes my head with her thighs. I lift a knee onto the table and Vivian plays with my balls, cock and perineum.

I’m actually not completely sure whether her "I’m cuming" was real or just a clever upgrade on the usual hurry up lines offered by less sophisticated MLs. I flipped over and Mina worked her magic and I blew my load within minutes. The session just flowed organically and felt right. We seemed to click, but YMMV, and of course so also might mine on another occasion.

Mina was all smiles and happy banter as we continued to lie on the table together. After we both regained our breath, she jumped off the table, dressed and brought in hot towels for a clean up. As I dressed, Mina reminded me of her name and that she works Wednesday only. I smiled as I walked out onto the carpark, already planning when I’ll be back.

Banned
    2/187a Victoria Rd, Drummoyne NSW 2047 (entrance via Formosa St carpark)

Thank you

Mina had an amazing time! Thank you for visiting her 😊

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The photo looks real, slim tall lady on my list

thanks for sharing info

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcherPanda View Post
    Thought I’d visit the Drummoyne area after seeing so many options are now available.
    Decided to check out 187a for a Thai girl, as it is definitely time for a change (I’d been having a steady diet of Chinese lately!)

After checking that Mina was working this day, I called by and enter via the Formsa St carpark.
    It is a small shop with lots of massage rooms stretching along a corridor. The receptionist lead me into a clean and tidy room at the back of the shop. Vicky introduced herself and told me that Mina would be about 10 minutes. She returned with a bottle of water while I waited.

I started off sitting on the small chair in the room and scrolled on my phone, but after a few minutes I decided to strip off and sit on the bed. No sooner had I done this than Mina knocked quietly and entered the room. Not at all fazed by me sitting naked on the table, Mina smiled and suggested I lie down. She looked as good as I’d hoped - naturally pretty face, very slim size 6 body, with light thai skin tones and wearing a short pink dress. We chatted while she pressed up against my hands and gave me quite a good massage.

I raised myself approvingly each time she strayed across my butt cheeks, leading Mina to ask if I "wanted my arse massaged"? I laughed and said "of course" and she moved one of my legs into the chicken wing position before dribbling oil onto my arse and slowly caressing my cheeks and crack.

Eventually after allowing Mina to work her magic for a while, I rolled over and she asked if I wanted a HJ or a BJ. I said I’d rather fuck and she said that she couldn’t do that here…..but a CBJ would be $100. Mina then asked for the money upfront. Goal! I happily retrieved the spend from my wallet and Mina slipped out of her pink dress and underwear.

As she stood smiling and naked in front of me, I inspected the rather lovely display. Mina is one of those many Asian women who look a lot younger than her years - but I’d say she’s at least late twenties. Her size A breasts, are totally in proportion to her body, with pink responsive nipples. A fat free size 6 frame, flat stomach, slim waist and a shaved puss to complete the package. Her face is attractive, especially when she smiles, and is surrounded by long hair, which today was tied back.

We started with some light neck kissing, standing facing each other until I moved to suck her nipple whilst stroking her other breast. This seemed to be welcomed, as Mina’s breathing got a little heavier. I suggested she lie on the table and continued to feast on her breasts as she lay back. All the while, Mina is playing with my cock. I’m still standing at this stage, but I lean down to her puss and gently open her legs. It smells fresh and I start to lick around her clit. I go in and suck on their meaty goodness which gives rise to appreciative, quiet moans from Mina. Eventually I bring my tongue deep into her cunt whilst playing my fingers around her butt hole. Mina is definitely enjoying herself as she squeezes my head with her thighs. I lift a knee onto the table and Vivian plays with my balls, cock and perineum.

I’m actually not completely sure whether her "I’m cuming" was real or just a clever upgrade on the usual hurry up lines offered by less sophisticated MLs. I flipped over and Mina worked her magic and I blew my load within minutes. The session just flowed organically and felt right. We seemed to click, but YMMV, and of course so also might mine on another occasion.

Mina was all smiles and happy banter as we continued to lie on the table together. After we both regained our breath, she jumped off the table, dressed and brought in hot towels for a clean up. As I dressed, Mina reminded me of her name and that she works Wednesday only. I smiled as I walked out onto the carpark, already planning when I’ll be back.
    Is that you archer?

Banned
    So who is Vivian you refer to..?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    So who is Vivian you refer to..?
    A hidden gem that crossed his mind when writing his AR? Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Is that you archer?
    who's this panda guy...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    who's this panda guy...
    Brother Archer, probably your fan is too admiring your fame lol

Banned

Wednesday 30 March

Petite and sexy Mina is working today 😍😍😍 come and experience her exceptional service!

Banned

Wednesday 18 May

Mina is on schedule today at Sari Thai. Looking for a sexy and petite Thai masseuse for an ultimate experience? Book Mina today in the large comfy room for a good time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NormalGuy View Post
    Great shop. Great Girls.
    Which girls stand out?

Banned

Wednesday 22 June

Mina is on schedule today at Sari Thai. Looking for a sexy and petite Thai masseuse for an ultimate experience? Book Mina today in the large comfy room for a good time.

Banned

Offpeak Promotion

Come & experience a great massage with our experienced girls and enjoy a discount before 3pm! Booking are recommended 🥰

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is Mina coming. Back?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by uglyone9 View Post
    Is Mina coming. Back?
    She is working odd days at the moment, I saw her last Friday because Yaya was busy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mina also works at SBM on Thursdays, who have more private rooms, many with showers. Used to work at Top Ryde, but not sure if she’s there anymore

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the update

Banned

Friday 28 October

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does this place still exist? Notice their account got banned

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by b1gboymcevoy69 View Post
    Does this place still exist? Notice their account got banned
    they aren't responding to my messages on WeChat... shame if this place closed without any notice, used to visit pretty often

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast