Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funny stories/Has anyone ever thought of starting a brothel?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    So did you take up the offer? If so, why and if not, why?
    partner who wanted out … was asking for 500k for 50% share. Given the inherent biz risk, lack of marketing , a worn Fitout , Covid , staff shortages and issue in recruiting , would you think the arm chair valuation makes sense and their books were as you would expect larfable

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    partner who wanted out … was asking for 500k for 50% share. Given the inherent biz risk, lack of marketing , a worn Fitout , Covid , staff shortages and issue in recruiting , would you think the arm chair valuation makes sense and their books were as you would expect larfable
    The real books or the fudged books? So you put in 500K for a 50% share and your take is 200K per year? PM me his details please.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    The real books or the fudged books? So you put in 500K for a 50% share and your take is 200K per year? PM me his details please.
    Lol . You forgot to add your working hours . And their estimate based on only 1 good year in 3 .

Sure knock yourself out

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The sourcing of girls from the Orient is key. That's how shops like Ginza made it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    The sourcing of girls from the Orient is key. That's how shops like Ginza made it.
    That and there are recruitment agents operating in Australia plus the ML/WL gets a few hundred dollars for introducing their ML/WL friends.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    Coco Paper basically girls don't like paying commission for bookings, because they could advertise for free on Gumtree and Australian Craigslist at the time,
    in terms of outcalls, the girls used Silver Service Taxis and if they worked for an agency they had cab charge, but now they just use one of the ride share apps,
    so finding girlson gumtree and craigslist? locanto seems worst unlike before able to find someone for a quicky nearby or council areas...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Lol . You forgot to add your working hours . And their estimate based on only 1 good year in 3 .

Sure knock yourself out
    I think that you left a lot out lol. I only answered as I could tell you were talking shit

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    That and there are recruitment agents operating in Australia plus the ML/WL gets a few hundred dollars for introducing their ML/WL friends.
    I heard MLs bringing their friends to shops where they work. The shop surely must give them an introduction commission/bonus as an incentive to bring in more girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Opening a brothel is relative easy going through license and designing a brothel the hardest part is in actually sourcing your "talent" and know how to manage and cycle them, how to find new ones which can attract new customers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by itoko View Post
    Opening a brothel is relative easy going through license and designing a brothel the hardest part is in actually sourcing your "talent" and know how to manage and cycle them, how to find new ones which can attract new customers.
    Not really, you just need a few scouts overseas that source them for you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I heard MLs bringing their friends to shops where they work. The shop surely must give them an introduction commission/bonus as an incentive to bring in more girls.
    They often bring along their sisters and cousins too!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    had a mate starting the business...ask me to help find the girls but how you find the girl? adverts?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12