Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brothel time - 30, 45 or 60?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Brothel time - 30, 45 or 60?

Ok, so when enjoying a WL’s company, what is everyones preferred time of visit?

Personally I like 45min, not rushed, good shower, plenty of time to DATY and if pop early maybe the chance of a reload for #2.

What is everyone else’s thoughts? Do you base it on price or staying power?

If money and time are both not an issue, of course I would go for the hour !

FS or RnT just the same too !

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Depends on the services the girl is offering. If it’s only standard service (CBJ and fuck) then 45 minutes is enough. If it’s premium or diamond service then I always go for 1 hour, lots of services to enjoy and I want to take my time. I never book for 30 mins - too rushed either way.

Banned
    1 hour all the way. Time just goes too quickly with 30 or 45 minutes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Puntalot View Post
    Ok, so when enjoying a WL’s company, what is everyones preferred time of visit?

Personally I like 45min, not rushed, good shower, plenty of time to DATY and if pop early maybe the chance of a reload for #2.

What is everyone else’s thoughts? Do you base it on price or staying power?
    30 minute sessions especially the first time I book a girl. That way if I’m not feeling it, I can easily walk away while limiting the financial loss.

For repeat bookings with a particular girl which are somewhat rare in my case, I’d go with a longer booking.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I used to go with 1hour bookings, until I started noticing that I only use around 30-40 minutes as I cum pretty quickly.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    30 minutes is too short unless you are limited on time eg. lunch break.

And if you can speak the same language as WL/ML or just get along with her then you will want the full 1 hour because its more enjoyable. Its not just about sex.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    30 minutes for full service, 60 for a massage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    If money and time are both not an issue, of course I would go for the hour !

FS or RnT just the same too !
    In most Chinese shops I hour FS is normlly $175, half an hour $140, 1 and half hour = $175 + $140 = $315.

I find 1 hour has best value.

But always wonder why the jump in price for one and half hour. Why are we paying $140 more for extra half an hour?

Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    In most Chinese shops I hour FS is normlly $175, half an hour $140, 1 and half hour = $175 + $140 = $315.

I find 1 hour has best value.

But always wonder why the jump in price for one and half hour. Why are we paying $140 more for extra half an hour?

This is a pile of steaming horseshit and we know it.

Methinks your next punt will be your first.

WayneK.
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    While most people think the longer the punt the cheaper it should get, but if you think about it the logic is flawed the girls/shop want more money so it prefers shorter bookings if the shop is busy or girl popular. However since there's down time such as the girl needs to shower and change sheets too short like 15 minutes is worse off for them due to this down time.

Sibon your pricing makes no sense from the shop if you said 175 for an hour and 140 for 45 it makes sense but 35 difference in hour an hour is weird. The 90 minute price is most likely a deterrent.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I always do 1 hour, unless I have no time, have to rush back to work etc, in which case I do 45, but never 30.
    One hour suits me well as I like to take my time have a chat with the girl, chill out after the fucking etc, and either have one long session or two rounds.
    45 mins works OK. Realistically you will only get one round in, but if you are young and come quick, maybe you can squeeze in two.
    30 mins is OK if you are on a budget or have no time or just want to get in a quick suck and fuck and get out of there.
    30. 45. 1 hour all have their purpose.
    The thing is you have to be realistic about what you are gonna get in each session.
    For instance with a 30 min session you cant realistically expect a GFE session, or the girl to take the time to get to know you, lots of DATY and DFK, and a long BBBJ, and fucking in lots of different positions, or to get two shots in. There just isn't the time.
    Generally speaking you wont get the same level of service in a 30 min session that you do in a 45 or 1 hour session.
    The girls are not robots. You have to put in a bit of time and effort to get a GFE session (or sometimes to win the girls trust for a full on PSE session).
    But if you just want a quick fuck and suck and go back to work or home, then no problem, 30 mins is perfect.
    There are always exception s and everyone and everything is different. I am just speaking in general terms.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I usually do 1 hour for FS. Especially if it’s the first time I’m seeing that WL, as I like to see what their routine is.

If I’m seeing a WL again and I think I only want a blowjob, then I’ll do 45 minutes. The key here is that it’s a WL I’ve seen before so I know what I’m going to get.

For RNT I usually only do 30 minutes, no matter if it’s someone I’ve already seen or a new ML.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    30 mins for 1 shot. 1 hr if I want 2 shot

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Depends if you like to chat then the longer time is better

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I used to always do 1 hour. But too many bad punts has burnt me so I now do 30mins for girls I never seen before. 1 hour for the ones I know.

Even then, 30 mins is still better if I feel like I won't get a second shot in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have always done 60 mins .. its super chilled, il bring in my small bottle of bourbon etc to vape and drink lol.

Then one day I decided to try to do 30mins.

My regular wasnt too happy and asked why I told her I was in a rush that day, she then put in more efforts for that session.

From that I found 30 mins is my preferred time. Go in, quick shower, then bam thank u mam. No bullshit chit chat etc and u save money for ur next punt. It is better value for me.

Obviously the girls not happy bcuz shes earning less but who gives a fuk. Ive dropped her and have found a new regular whos always happy with my 30 mins !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Depends if it's first time with a girl 45 mins since i'm older it just takes longer to cum. But if I like the girl then the next booking is an hour since it's less rushed and you can relax more and have a good time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Based on my recent experiences, 30mins is my preferred option. The main reason are:

1. First time to shop, need to suss out if I like the set up, vibe, how it's managed and see what standard of talent is available.
    2. First time meeting ML/WL, if there's rapport. Assess the service provided and ultimately whether I like them or not.
    3. Finding out the above 2 reasons at the lowest cost required and not wasting or dragging out a bad experience.

Once proven and I'm satisfied with the experience then I'll consider coming back and potential progressively extend the session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    Based on my recent experiences, 30mins is my preferred option. The main reason are:

1. First time to shop, need to suss out if I like the set up, vibe, how it's managed and see what standard of talent is available.
    2. First time meeting ML/WL, if there's rapport. Assess the service provided and ultimately whether I like them or not.
    3. Finding out the above 2 reasons at the lowest cost required and not wasting or dragging out a bad experience.

Once proven and I'm satisfied with the experience then I'll consider coming back and potential progressively extend the session.
    You are there for action and no chit chat which is only there to milk you for $$$$$

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast