Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dating Thai girls

Senior Member(無間使者)

Dating Thai girls

Has anyone got an experience dating thai girls and how was it like?

I just find it really hard

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A lot of them want to get citizenship and sometimes they are in it for your money :/. It's pretty hard in general unless you're rich and accommodating to their "needs".

Banned
    Never dated one but have fucked heaps of them over the past 30 years. Also know a few old mugs who married them.

As a foreigner, you will always rank way behind her family. Her first loyalty will always be to her family - mom, dad, sisters and brothers. Then her own kids. Then nieces and nephews. You will be after them.

You will be treated like a walking ATM for her and her family. Thai girls think your only purpose is to provide money. Her family will expect you to fund their lifestyle.

The cultural gap will be too hard to close between the West and Thailand. Do you want to eat rice three times a day and wash your ass with a butt blaster and your left hand? Thai girls are hopeless at cultural integration and soon you will be part of the Thai tribe. You will be expected to join in.

Thai girls have no intellectual curiosity. Their knowledge is limited to what they see on Facebook and IG. What do you want to talk to a girl about who has no idea of how the world works? Economics? Greek classics? Newtonian Physics? Or just normal footy or house stuff? Education standards in Thailand are the lowest in the world.

Sex will stop once she has had a kid. No different to any other girl.

The other important thing to note is the unfortunate social stigma. If she is young and good looking, and you are non Asian, everyone will assume she is a hooker

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A massive cultural difference and difference with what both sides really want

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I found it to be a mind boggling experience. Where she likes me then back tracks until it got to a point where it was mentally exhausting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    There is a lot of harsh reality in what you say Fred.

I do know a couple of people who have had successful relationships with Thai women over the years, but yes these are rare. I'd also suggest that the failure to integrate is on both sides.
    Agreed with you. A bit one sided or narrow minded in that comment. Or maybe those are ppl surrounding him.
    “How many times can the same thing break your heart?”
    As long as you love it

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Fred's comments may be harsh but basically true.

And most (not all) of his comments can be attributed to most of the other Asian girls as well.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The stigma is real problem.

Banned
    I have a friend in Thailand who is married to a younger woman. I'd say there is genuine love and understanding and she is whip smart. Not fair to tar everyone with the same brush. Lots of very bright people of all cultures - some of the smartest rise above formal education.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Never dated one but have fucked heaps of them over the past 30 years. Also know a few old mugs who married them.

As a foreigner, you will always rank way behind her family. Her first loyalty will always be to her family - mom, dad, sisters and brothers. Then her own kids. Then nieces and nephews. You will be after them.

You will be treated like a walking ATM for her and her family. Thai girls think your only purpose is to provide money. Her family will expect you to fund their lifestyle.

The cultural gap will be too hard to close between the West and Thailand. Do you want to eat rice three times a day and wash your ass with a butt blaster and your left hand? Thai girls are hopeless at cultural integration and soon you will be part of the Thai tribe. You will be expected to join in.

Thai girls have no intellectual curiosity. Their knowledge is limited to what they see on Facebook and IG. What do you want to talk to a girl about who has no idea of how the world works? Economics? Greek classics? Newtonian Physics? Or just normal footy or house stuff? Education standards in Thailand are the lowest in the world.

Sex will stop once she has had a kid. No different to any other girl.

The other important thing to note is the unfortunate social stigma. If she is young and good looking, and you are non Asian, everyone will assume she is a hooker
    Wise words there Fred....we not only rank below all their family, extended family, but also the family dog, and the hairs on the family buffalo arse.

Thai Girls are wonderful, so many are so smart. I think the Thai girl exposure punters have are the WL and MLs. If you spent a bit of time in Bangkok in the non tourist or Adult playground. you will find a lot of amazing intelligent Thai girls...

You know the same could be said about Bogans living in say Logan who fits the same description. lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    This is just a dystopian future of Australia and probably wont happen but just imagine the world in 20 years time where nobody wants our coal (well that will happen, bad example ) but I will go on ... or our wool or iron ore or wheat or universities or whatever and we are a country that just relies on tourism to survive.
    What happens then?
    Well, our women sell their bodies to any Indian or Chinese or German or Korean tourist who arrives with hard currency to spend.
    Our men drive taxis or pick pockets, or pimp their girlfriends, or run jet ski scams, or whatever to make money.
    And how do our women feel about these rich tourists who arrive with hard currency to spend? Well they have contempt for them of course but they say so many nice things to them to get their money.
    And how do our men feel about these foreign men who come to our country with their hard currency and fuck our sisters, mothers, wives, and daughters?
    Well of course they hate these rich foreigners. They are nice to them of course because they have to be to get their money but they hate them.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think Fred (and me in my response) is talking about MLs and WLs not in general about all Thai women.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thai girlfriends are good

Of course it depends on the girl, but some people have had good luck. I have bailed when my priority dropped. Marrying a Thai girl is a completely different question. Thai girlfriends are great in bed and often are very good cooks. They enjoy holidays and eating at restaurants. They often want to learn and love to travel. I think they feel a responsibility to take good care of the boyfriend, otherwise they feel the boyfriend will go to someone else. Yes, their family (and possibly children) are very important but often the family supports the boyfriend because it is in their best interest. Those girls who have lots of close, important and influential friends are not good prospects. Of course there are lots of horror stories. There are also a few good stories. If you can meet the girl in respectable setting, (not a working girl) then prospects are probably better. As you know, some Thai girls are absolutely delightful. Some of my friends have attractive, younger, shapely, interesting Thai girlfriends with successful relationships and only occasionally look for variety.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In my experience Thai girls (WL and ML) are all 50% crazy, good crazy. If you date them then it turns to more than 50% and less good crazy, more bad crazy.

Fred knows his shit by the way.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There where some great points made in the comments, i believe in general Thai women are a combination of everything thrown in with a bucket load of hot chillies and firecrackers, that can explode at any time,
    like any woman you date you shouldn't rush into things without knowing everything about her and her family, as there is more to dating than just sex,
    and with Thai women you need to be a strong minded man who's not afraid to say no and stand your ground and not be a weak gay friend who she will walk all over. but don't forget to compromise and work together on your decisions,
    i personally know a lot of corporate Thai women who live in Bangkok, who are smarter and earn more money than most western men, so if they fall in love with you it is for you and not for money.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    Has anyone got an experience dating thai girls and how was it like?

I just find it really hard
    Yes , it is telling

Banned
    It doesn’t matter whether it’s Thailand, Indonesia or the Philippines. Educated, middle class women in those countries with good jobs or wealth prefer to marry men from their own social class. Dating and marrying foreigners is not really acceptable to their families. It is a source of shame. Those girls don’t need a white dick to fill out their visa forms. They can get PR or a green card on their own or through their middle class relatives who already live in the west.

Lonely old white men travel to Asia to meet desperately poor, uneducated women. They think they are leveraging their economic power, but really the girls are in control. These girls will do anything to secure their families’ future, including marrying a 64 year old, 250 pound, hairy white prick from Seven Hills. The MLs and WLs in this country are from the lower end of society and fit in that category.

Filipinas have another evil psychological torture trick up their sleeve. They will use “tampo” as a weapon. That’s giving the silent treatment to their husbands or bfs and sulking for days on end until they get their way. The poor guy has no chance.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    There where some great points made in the comments, i believe in general Thai women are a combination of everything thrown in with a bucket load of hot chillies and firecrackers, that can explode at any time,
    like any woman you date you shouldn't rush into things without knowing everything about her and her family, as there is more to dating than just sex,
    and with Thai women you need to be a strong minded man who's not afraid to say no and stand your ground and not be a weak gay friend who she will walk all over. but don't forget to compromise and work together on your decisions,
    i personally know a lot of corporate Thai women who live in Bangkok, who are smarter and earn more money than most western men, so if they fall in love with you it is for you and not for money.
    Such a great comment. I’ve been impressed with the educated corporate Vietnamese and Thai women I’ve met. Yes money is important in their culture but they are also ambitious for you and very supportive.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    100% spot on Fred Flinstone, yabadabado

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast