Page 139 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The last city I lived overseas, booking was never a popular thing in these kind of establishments, it was possible but just not that common. Mostly because shops weren't organised enough to make rosters in advance. When I moved to Sydney I was surprised how booking focussed shops are.

It makes sense that the fifo nature of walking in is more efficient. However in Sydney I don't think you can operate successfully without booking systems, it will just become an unpopular shop because punters here have higher expectations. I'm going back to my theory that they just suck at managing bookings.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    It’s finally confirmed… no VIP treatment at 360 for anyone… no booking whatsoever.. it’s Linda who has had final say and it’s driven purely but money. They get lot of walk-in business and really don’t care about booking. They get 30-40% more business though walk-in than they use to via combination of booking and walk-ins.
    Most striking was the fact that unfortunately Linda would rather not have repeat loyal customers ! And then why would a business want repeat customers when they well with walk-ins. I reckon lot of silent (lurking) forum members are the ones who keep the business going and growing. Guess it’s Auf wiedersehen Linda… May your time with council inspection be fruitful going forward.
    pretty sure i can still book at 360 tho. which wechat did u get this message? or was it a message only for u? lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    pretty sure i can still book at 360 tho. which wechat did u get this message? or was it a message only for u? lol
    at 360…if you can book you are a champ.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    at 360…if you can book you are a champ.
    If he can still book, he's not a champ but a GOD.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    It’s finally confirmed… no VIP treatment at 360 for anyone… no booking whatsoever.. it’s Linda who has had final say and it’s driven purely but money. They get lot of walk-in business and really don’t care about booking. They get 30-40% more business though walk-in than they use to via combination of booking and walk-ins.
    Most striking was the fact that unfortunately Linda would rather not have repeat loyal customers ! And then why would a business want repeat customers when they well with walk-ins. I reckon lot of silent (lurking) forum members are the ones who keep the business going and growing. Guess it’s Auf wiedersehen Linda… May your time with council inspection be fruitful going forward.
    Bro, I don't know how you came to this conclusion. Last week when I did a walk-in, the first thing that was asked of me was "do you have a booking?".
    Granted, I didn't actually have one because it was a spur of the moment thing (wife was on the rags), but why would she ask me that question if it wasn't even possible to make a booking?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Eventually bros gona realise, it was Linda’s way of letting him down gently that’s he’s not a VIP while not upsetting him nor losing his business….. got played like a fiddle man.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydozzie View Post
    If he can still book, he's not a champ but a GOD.
    If he is the God of Punt then CBD Style is the Temple of Doms where non-VIPs fear to tread.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone tried Heesu, Gyuri Subin and Narae? I know Rika is good and Dasom and Iseo are duds.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Anyone tried Heesu, Gyuri Subin and Narae? I know Rika is good and Dasom and Iseo are duds.
    When I went last week I heard the name Cutie but in reality it may have been Gyuri. If it is. She's young, 19, Korean, very cute, tight body and very fresh in the industry, good English and great conversationalist And shy personality but not that good service wise. No initiative, weak massage, no DFK and weak bbbj (had to ask for it too). No fs offered either. Nice enough girl but wouldn't recommend

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can confirm “QT” great looker but service wise is no good. No fs & looked shocked when propositioned.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is the VIP wechat: wxid_opvkfwigxx1p22
    I deleted the original contact I had and now I don't know which wechat is this.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    they wona keep it quiet, these guys dont even want the roster out nor people writing about them, hence its quiet as a nuns cunt in this thread.
    Go into the shop and ask dude,...

..... i suspect this will end like it has for so many former punters https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_nX8VyAzZE

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So many obedient punters on these forums upholding the shops wishes. I'm surprised the roster and girls photos isn't being posted daily here because its what the forums are for to share knowledge. Who cares what the shop owner wants.

Also too many guys report things they read here to the girls. I don't know what they hope to achieve, maybe they think they will be in her favour and get extras they couldn't get before. If you read something on these forums and go show the girl the post and ask if its about her, congratulations you are a simp.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    So many obedient punters on these forums upholding the shops wishes. I'm surprised the roster and girls photos isn't being posted daily here because its what the forums are for to share knowledge. Who cares what the shop owner wants.

Also too many guys report things they read here to the girls. I don't know what they hope to achieve, maybe they think they will be in her favour and get extras they couldn't get before. If you read something on these forums and go show the girl the post and ask if its about her, congratulations you are a simp.
    Someone get this guy a box of tissues.. lol

Senior Member(無間使者)

I deleted both of their wechats over a month ago.
    Too expensive for my liking.
    Plus most of these girls move onto the cheaper more affordable shops in Sydney.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)

Simps will be simps.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Someone get this guy a box of tissues.. lol
    No surprise by the king of simps.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Also too many guys report things they read here to the girls. I don't know what they hope to achieve, maybe they think they will be in her favour and get extras they couldn't get before. If you read something on these forums and go show the girl the post and ask if it’s about her, congratulations you are a simp.
    I literally only for there for Kaho now. Cbf wasting money on shit punts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No surprise by the king of simps.
    Haha so you go to ML shops hassling ML for FS then when denied you come here labelling them Ladyboys

Then you label punters here simps that deny you intel. Then you have this fantasy that you think that you can still chase/hassle MLs for FS when they pretty much all do it now. Seems like you just come here to cry.

Now your crying about not being able to be in CBD Style VIP .. I wonder why.. Boo hoo cry me a river. Like seriously there is plenty of shops out there. Whats the matter with you? Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are you still butthurt I called Gia at Chill massage a lady boy? Honestly dude no one cares what you did with him and how much you enjoyed it. You don't have to make up these wild stories about me and hassling for FS. It couldn't be further from the truth since I already said that I prefer RnT girls who don't do FS.

No I'm calling punters simps that rat out their fellow forum members posts to the girls, that's a violation of the bro code. Not sharing information isn't simping, its just being unnecessarily obedient. The shop doesn't have any jurisdiction on these forums, there is nothing in the forum rules that states we need to follow obscure shop rules about sharing intel online.

I couldn't care less about not being on the VIP list, if the roster is public I'm happy to go to the lineups, its just a long travel time to see a lineup and not know who is working. You making it sound way more sinister than it is.