Page 70 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyz View Post
    Had a session with Mayu the other day @276 non stop dfk decent masaage. Nice girl would recommend! her looks is like Jav Nagisa Mitsuki. small petit girl
    No wonder she looked familiar, good reference

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    No wonder she looked familiar, good reference
    i would say shes a bit cuter as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is Mayu also as flat chested as Nagisa Mitsuki?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    is Mayu also as flat chested as Nagisa Mitsuki?
    i would say similar maybe a bit bigger? but not much in it. man i see her rostered for 5 days… definitely overworked for sure. hope shes alright, sweet girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In Mayu's description it says "dark skin, no good massage"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    Great advertising, sounds enticing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbob73323 View Post
    Great advertising, sounds enticing
    Honest advertising…. Some punters would like tanned skin…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    Honest advertising…. Some punters would like tanned skin…
    Of course, I like tanned skin but no good massage 😂

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Recently did something I haven’t done before. Just rocked up and requested a line up and chose without doing any research. Turned out a bad decision.

I chose Anna. Booked an hr. Cute, young, pretty, average height from northern Japan. Only been here few months so understandably very raw and inexperienced. She isn’t a talker.
    Her body is great. Very fair skin. Couple small tatts though. But good natural supple boobs and firm butt with tiny waist makes for very shapely body for her size. She has potential in this area.

Ymmv experience wise, but for me, there was no kissing, or bj (whether cbj or bbbj) or fs. Body slide was ok. minimal gfe. To be fair part of it was due to me. I told her I needed to leave 5-10 mins earlier as I was running for my dinner appointment. Cuz I didn’t realize by the time I paid up, waited for lineup, waited for her to get prepared, showered, waited for her to shower, 20 mins would go by already. And she was a rather slow methodical worker.

I would say she is far from top standards like maco but her age looks and body means she got potential if she gets it right. I probably won’t see her again until a few months later when or if she gets more experienced service wise.

And this is probably last time I’ll do this for CBD. I’ll go back to tried and tested booking method of looking at pictures and reviews first or asking for recommendations. Worked for me most of the times.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Recently did something I haven’t done before. Just rocked up and requested a line up and chose without doing any research. Turned out a bad decision.

And this is probably last time I’ll do this for CBD. I’ll go back to tried and tested booking method of looking at pictures and reviews first or asking for recommendations. Worked for me most of the times.
    What was the cost ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

I chose Anna. Booked an hr. Cute, young, pretty, average height from northern Japan. Only been here few months so understandably very raw and inexperienced. She isn’t a talker.
    Her body is great. Very fair skin. Couple small tatts though. But good natural supple boobs and firm butt with tiny waist makes for very shapely body for her size. She has potential in this area.

Ymmv experience wise, but for me, there was no kissing, or bj (whether cbj or bbbj) or fs. Body slide was ok. minimal gfe. To be fair part of it was due to me. I told her I needed to leave 5-10 mins earlier as I was running for my dinner appointment. Cuz I didn’t realize by the time I paid up, waited for lineup, waited for her to get prepared, showered, waited for her to shower, 20 mins would go by already. And she was a rather slow methodical worker.

I would say she is far from top standards like maco but her age looks and body means she got potential if she gets it right. I probably won’t see her again until a few months later when or if she gets more experienced service wise.

Thanks for sharing bro. Valuable insight because now I know my taste in women's bodies does not match yours. I too chose Anna from a line-up. Didn't like her body at all, a bit too much meat for me. I like my girls slim and leggy, she ain't it. In hindsight, looking at her photo in the roster, I wouldn't have picked her cos I can tell she's a meatier girl with the rounded shoulders. In the line up, she was wearing the white coat that made it harder to tell what her body looked like.

Kinda cute face, though. Can tell that she's very young.

Also, I was offered FS for $100. I went for it, but ended up not enjoying it cos I was a bit drunk.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    lol from memory i dont think shes tanned or dark skin… but massage does need a bit of work

Junior Member(有D料到)

yea walk ins without booking has never worked for me. always turned out bad

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lol from memory i dont think shes tanned or dark skin… but massage does need a bit of work
    That the description for new girl Hime. She’s a tanned beach girl.

Mayu’s just says best very good. I agree with that. I found Mayu very accomodating.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haven't tried this one yet! does this have an effect on pain relieve?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeping Up View Post
    That the description for new girl Hime. She’s a tanned beach girl.

Mayu’s just says best very good. I agree with that. I found Mayu very accomodating.
    yea shes great! anybody had the luxury of trying any of the new girls!? especially coco?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yea shes great! anybody had the luxury of trying any of the new girls!? especially coco?
    Coco is a very sweet Japanese girl with fluent English. Sex is off the table. Beautiful to look at and super soft flawless skin.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Coco is a very sweet Japanese girl with fluent English. Sex is off the table. Beautiful to look at and super soft flawless skin.
    mad! everything else is on the table? dfk and daty?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    mad! everything else is on the table? dfk and daty?
    Dfk..yes.. Daty… did not go there because I was too busy enjoying the site and was there for only 30 minutes… so had to maximise my pleasure.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dfk..yes.. Daty… did not go there because I was too busy enjoying the site and was there for only 30 minutes… so had to maximise my pleasure.
    hahaha i feel ya. definitely booking her next time then! the long pink hair is definitely an eye turner