Page 93 of 147 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Why are you comparing this to privates? You should compare it to other shops, that would be the proper comparison.

It would be like if someone complained about David Jones prices, and I tell them it's cheap compared to Dior or Hermes. The proper comparison would be Myer.
    This is where the whole thing and arguments fall down to pieces though.

I can buy the same bottle of coke in a super market (ginza who has economy of scale and different model and from what i know also do deals to have the women living there too) or i can buy it at the 7/11 which is more expensive but more convenient or a night club or a strip club. The locations and market their targeting varies dramatically, not to mention that most punters don't like the notion of going to a brothel and the stigma attached to it. So they pay more for rent generally but have access to many walk by corporate demographic types and those living in the CBD who are not that price sensative to 10-20$ who would often be doing 1 hour as it were. Not to mention that on average the girls at CBD are much higher class. Yes you may find a girl that worked at both, sure and now is less expensive but that just means it will cost me the same after the uber ride, and not all punters want FS all the time, the girls here do just about everything anyways and more. you will find that a lot of the cuter ones at ginza that offer pussy slide , rimming ect. charge $360 hr and only offer 45min minimum, looking at Sia and K Yuri/yuki, sure you will also get girls like Rebecca and jess ect.. that have been for a long long time too but id rather get them fresh here.

There are other massage shops in the CBD that are rub and tug for $60 a hour and 50 happy finish nude with some light touching and no kissing.

Its obvious that cbd's business model is different and its a free market economy, this isn't communism to mandate they all charge what some random punter thinks is right or wants to be true for their own benefit. The jacking up of the lower end of the spectrum of 30minutes means that i opt for 1 hour, this is classic sales tactics to upsell. I've never , even before the price rise, opted for the 30minute anyways. So i don't see a problem, but expect with so many girls i'd prob try more with shorter times to save some cash, but i tend to research the girls well first due to the drop box info exct.. So that basically it, they will either die or thrive, who is their direct competition in the CBD? no one, the whole strip there is death and i wouldn't touch anyone else on pitt street with a 10 foot barge poll so they have the place cornered, despite new competition. What ever they are doing is clearly working, hence the expansion and also the rumours of a third place (next/near) sirs.

my only real gripe is the outcall fee of min 2hours is ridicules and the reception staff at the old place are hard to understand, that's about it.

So you have all the choices you want, same as any industry, restaurants, apartment's/houses, ect...

and tbh we have no skin in the game except our foreskin, so really anything we even fathom/think is prob way of the mark as it is.

only time will tell

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    This is where the whole thing and arguments fall down to pieces though.

I can buy the same bottle of coke in a super market (ginza who has economy of scale and different model and from what i know also do deals to have the women living there too) or i can buy it at the 7/11 which is more expensive but more convenient or a night club or a strip club. The locations and market their targeting varies dramatically, not to mention that most punters don't like the notion of going to a brothel and the stigma attached to it. So they pay more for rent generally but have access to many walk by corporate demographic types and those living in the CBD who are not that price sensative to 10-20$ who would often be doing 1 hour as it were. Not to mention that on average the girls at CBD are much higher class. Yes you may find a girl that worked at both, sure and now is less expensive but that just means it will cost me the same after the uber ride, and not all punters want FS all the time, the girls here do just about everything anyways and more. you will find that a lot of the cuter ones at ginza that offer pussy slide , rimming ect. charge $360 hr and only offer 45min minimum, looking at Sia and K Yuri/yuki, sure you will also get girls like Rebecca and jess ect.. that have been for a long long time too but id rather get them fresh here.

There are other massage shops in the CBD that are rub and tug for $60 a hour and 50 happy finish nude with some light touching and no kissing.

Its obvious that cbd's business model is different and its a free market economy, this isn't communism to mandate they all charge what some random punter thinks is right or wants to be true for their own benefit. The jacking up of the lower end of the spectrum of 30minutes means that i opt for 1 hour, this is classic sales tactics to upsell. I've never , even before the price rise, opted for the 30minute anyways. So i don't see a problem, but expect with so many girls i'd prob try more with shorter times to save some cash, but i tend to research the girls well first due to the drop box info exct.. So that basically it, they will either die or thrive, who is their direct competition in the CBD? no one, the whole strip there is death and i wouldn't touch anyone else on pitt street with a 10 foot barge poll so they have the place cornered, despite new competition. What ever they are doing is clearly working, hence the expansion and also the rumours of a third place (next/near) sirs.

my only real gripe is the outcall fee of min 2hours is ridicules and the reception staff at the old place are hard to understand, that's about it.

So you have all the choices you want, same as any industry, restaurants, apartment's/houses, ect...

and tbh we have no skin in the game except our foreskin, so really anything we even fathom/think is prob way of the mark as it is.

only time will tell
    TLDR...........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The problem with this shop lately is the quality control. Now I don’t doubt Yowser’s flash cards, they have always been good info and that’s why I pick and choose depending on what’s on those cards for who I’ll see.

But lately some of the girls have not been delivering to the level and especially with the price rises the manager needs to keep the service high to have us returning.

Potentially when Yowser visits they are telling the girls he’s VVVIP and to treat him well so they go all out, but then for regular customers they don’t. Either that or seems they are here for too long and get over the job and so service level drops..

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Why are you comparing this to privates? You should compare it to other shops, that would be the proper comparison.

It would be like if someone complained about David Jones prices, and I tell them it's cheap compared to Dior or Hermes. The proper comparison would be Myer.
    See, this analogy alone is enough to highlight why the current set of punters cannot understand the value that CBD Style brings. Many here have flocked to this shop after it got famous and are trying to use it like a "traditional" FS or RNT place. This is at odds with what the shop is about and I bet that eventually, many of you will not be coming back here. It's just as well that it happens, you can't force a person to do something they find unsavoury.

Myer and DJ don't even sell the same stuff. DJ is a lot more upmarket than Myer. If you're not familiar with what's in a DJ store, you'd of course happily compare it to Myer.

I reckon the shop has grown too fast. Just like any other business, they're making the mistake of thinking that the current level of popularity is sustainable. I don't think it is, based on the above observation. It's quite dangerous for them to be expanding this quickly based on the shaky customer base.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The competition is heating up, even in this business of massage shops with higher entry prices

The massage shop of this thread
    $165/30 minutes
    $190/45 minutes
    $220/60 minutes
    $360/100 minutes

New shop in Chatswood discussed yesterday with HJ included and shower
    $100/30 minutes
    $115/45 minutes
    $130/60 minutes
    $180/75 minutes
    $220/90 minutes
    $250/120 minutes

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-fav-Milka-(V)

The point is you have cheaper options for what you want. More and more shops will be starting this business model with affordable, not unaffordable prices

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This post has been moved

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    Interestingly...is there actually an equivalent service to them bro?
    Good point !!
    I suppose the closest comparison nowadays would be mirage (the old romeos).
    Location and convenience is the issue.
    I consider from my own experience 360 to be one of the best of its type for location, room size and cute girls.
    If you want a full brothel, you can go elsewhere, such as ginza which isn't far.
    Wooloomooloo or hargrave st isn't that far, but not as convenient. I have always had issue with hargraeve st since an episode there last century (well before the current operators).
    276 is basically the same business but the premises are lacking.

Actually there is one service 360 isn't offering which could easily be done in their non spa rooms.... sukebe chair, I wonder why they haven't thought of it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah Mirage is a bit out of the way and then if you wanted FS then Lalabells a bit further west has it all guaranteed

I did kind of miss the golden days of Masstige 8...

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tomo's flash card - "Did fruit picking and fucked the farmer" .... that's my type, farmer fuckers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sera gone or just taking a break??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You guys need to stop complaining about the price man. Let it be a thread about girls review. Last 2 pages just full of complaint avout the price. Move on if you can afford.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Defqon888 View Post
    You guys need to stop complaining about the price man. Let it be a thread about girls review. Last 2 pages just full of complaint avout the price. Move on if you can afford.
    This guy loves getting scammed. This thread is reviews and discussion about the shop including prices and management.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyfur View Post
    This guy loves getting scammed. This thread is reviews and discussion about the shop including prices and management.

we are selling to willing buyers, at fair market value

https://youtu.be/8oa-xt6qrmE?t=128

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyfur View Post
    Scammed yo ass. No one force you to go there. It’s your own money, your own decision.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nah not really I don’t go there anymore. Like i said people are discussing the shop in a whole hence why it’s in general talk not after reviews so your comment is pointless.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To get us back on topic, which Korean girls offer FS here at the moment? I only really had it from Somi and Hera and no luck with others.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dana dosnt, dono who do, prob consult the drop box info

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Check out Yowsers cards man, he notes who does FS and who doesn't.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    Dana dosnt, dono who do, prob consult the drop box info
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Check out Yowsers cards man, he notes who does FS and who doesn't.
    Thanks Both. Looks like Choa is the one that looks great on paper out of the Korean that do FS...although selective from the Flashcard.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by chemistry84 View Post
    Thanks Both. Looks like Choa is the one that looks great on paper out of the Korean that do FS...although selective from the Flashcard.
    also no pussyslide which is a real shame so she'll have to be tier 2