Page 48 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    blablablablabla blaaah
    Last edited by snot77; 17-06-2023 at 04:43 PM. Reason: double double post post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funkyvs90 View Post
    Yes, I did a month ago. Very avg. No extras. Maybe bodyslide, if you ask. She is not a good service provider, in my opinion. Very talkative and kind of wastes time in talking than doing her job. Never again, booking her.
    which girl ? Hera ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by snot77 View Post
    which girl ? Hera ?
    I can confirm with other comment. She's a time waster with her talks and not even CBJ is provided. I was a bit pissed with Linda for recommending Hera at the time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is so easy to find which girl worth it to see, just read 'carefully' the comments in this thread.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This shop keeps getting straight 🔥 new girls on their roster.
    About to spend all my tax returns here!

Just posted New Japanese girl 🤤

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy.akim View Post
    This shop keeps getting straight 🔥 new girls on their roster.

Just posted New Japanese girl 🤤
    Yeah no kidding. Part of me is wishing I hadn’t discovered this place.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy.akim View Post
    This shop keeps getting straight new girls on their roster.

Just posted New Japanese girl
    My flash card of Toa is up: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bnh0q5y4r...GNhUOHLUa?dl=0

Toa’s looks is similar to Mina but totally inexperienced. Born in Feb 2005, finished high school in March this year! If you do FS have to be gentle, shes in a bit of pain. She has very soft lips for DFK’ing.

A lot of the new girls can do rimming surprisingly, must be manager Hitomi’s magic.

IMG_1335.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    My flash card of Toa is up: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bnh0q5y4r...GNhUOHLUa?dl=0

Toa’s looks is similar to Mina but totally inexperienced. Born in Feb 2005, finished high school in March this year! If you do FS have to be gentle, shes in a bit of pain. She has very soft lips for DFK’ing.

A lot of the new girls can do rimming surprisingly, must be manager Hitomi’s magic.

IMG_1335.jpg
    Thanks yowser really makes it easy to decide on girls with these cards appreciate your work

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @yowser is J Mina still working there? I didn't see her for a while and in this week roster. It'd be a shame if she left already just when she already improved her service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Even before I get to try J Toa an 18yo Japanese girl, they already have another new 18yo J Lisa.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What about yoyo. Isn’t she momo? Has her service dropped?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So, I'm fairly new to CBD style. What is included in their prices from wechat? I couldn't really find a list of services included anywhere. what is the 1 hr for $200 at 360 pitt st?
    and what is the 1 hr for $180 at 276 pitt st? any difference between the two shops?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    @bleekpit - you won't officially find a list of services because its officially a massage shop. In my flash cards all those services except for BBBJ and FS are included in the price paid to the shop. BBBJ/FS is extra $20/$100 paid directly to the girl. Both shops have same pricing. 276 shop is inside an office building catered for office workers who want a quickie, whilst 360 is setup like a day spa. I recommend 360 because all rooms have showers, you shower together with the girl (that's what they're trained to do), and if theres a bathtub-room available, you can have a bath together with the girl, this is included in the shop price.

@dib21: yoyo = momo. no idea about her service now.

@yummypinacolada: Mina went on a 2 week holiday last week, she will be back next week.

Manager Hitomi has offered the girls a good deal - if they work 5 days a week, they can live in the shop for free (theres a separate girl's room inside the shop). Not bad getting free accommodation next to world square.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @bleekpit - you won't officially find a list of services because its officially a massage shop. In my flash cards all those services except for BBBJ and FS are included in the price paid to the shop. BBBJ/FS is extra $20/$100 paid directly to the girl. Both shops have same pricing. 276 shop is inside an office building catered for office workers who want a quickie, whilst 360 is setup like a day spa. I recommend 360 because all rooms have showers, you shower together with the girl (that's what they're trained to do), and if theres a bathtub-room available, you can have a bath together with the girl, this is included in the shop price.

@dib21: yoyo = momo. no idea about her service now.

@yummypinacolada: Mina went on a 2 week holiday last week, she will be back next week.

Manager Hitomi has offered the girls a good deal - if they work 5 days a week, they can live in the shop for free (theres a separate girl's room inside the shop). Not bad getting free accommodation next to world square.
    i see. thanks a lot for the info. sounds unique compared to other massage shops.

So the manager Hitomi is same legendary Hitomi which was a service provider not long ago and used to carry a scary large black toy in her bag?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I recommend 360 because all rooms have showers, you shower together with the girl (that's what they're trained to do), and if theres a bathtub-room available, you can have a bath together with the girl, this is included in the shop price.
    Interesting. Did not realize there’s a room with bathtub. I have been there quite a few times but only in rooms with those big shower. Some girls dun always shower with you but it’s no biggie to me.

Edit.

My bad I remember now. There was once I was led to a room at the corner with bathtub in it. Room itself was bit smaller I believe than others. It was a normal rectangular bath tub. I was thinking of huge round tubs in VIP rooms lol.

Never thought of having bath with ML before lol. Thanks for the suggestion. I think I only ever did that once at masstige 8 long way back ago when they were good. But it wasn’t a spectacular experience that time. Probably cuz I didn’t have much chemistry with the lady.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @yowser you are a legend mate, haven’t visited in a while but your flash cards are a game changer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What's their WeChat ID?

Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    What's their WeChat ID?
    cbdstyle360
    Lindalovely8

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn did anyone see new Lisa? Wow would love an review looks and extra’s on offer

Missed it today

Page 48 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast