Page 109 of 147 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 2932

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    So why i love this place:

#3 the price is pretty good for what you get for 1 hour $200 which usually for me anyways, ends up in FS and i dont even have to pay extra i find with regulars they just like my coming back
    Sorry, so what is your average final cost with each visit? It's more than $200, correct?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    so why i love this place:

#1 the girls, they are fresh hotties that you wont get at normal brothels, and they have great attitude not bitchiness where you would find in R&T places.
    #2 real photos used most of the time - not fake ones or touched up like ginza
    #3 the price is pretty good for what you get for 1 hour $200 which usually for me anyways, ends up in FS and i dont even have to pay extra i find with regulars they just like my coming back.
    #4 central location
    #5 discreet locations
    # new girls all the time
    # receptionists arnt cunts and a few of the managent there are really nice

Thing definitely have room to improve and im sure they will in the next few weeks but their onto a good formula ill say
    # You forgot to mention free STI’s

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Sorry, so what is your average final cost with each visit? It's more than $200, correct?
    at 276 pitt st its $200 a hour at 360 its an extra $20

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    # You forgot to mention free STI’s
    yeah i am STI Free, not sure bout the rumours just stay safe and ull be right.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah i am STI Free, not sure bout the rumours just stay safe and ull be right.
    Rumours alright okay

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    My Wechat definitely searches through all chats, so not sure what you mean here.

In the past when I've booked I've seen my Wechat name on the whiteboard for the relevant girl I've booked.
    You may not be sure what I mean, but I sure know what you mean. Yeah, I'm a dummy at using WeChat, I'll take that on the chin. Stupid search box only shows up when you scroll down on the chat window.

Regardless, I standby my point that a lot of shops don't take bookings like we expect them to do in the style of a hotel taking bookings, all professional like. We're talking about usually 1 or rarely 2 staff members handling all these different inputs. They're bound to make a mistake or leave something out.

Cut them some slack, that's what I'm saying.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Regardless, I standby my point that a lot of shops don't take bookings like we expect them to do in the style of a hotel taking bookings, all professional like. We're talking about usually 1 or rarely 2 staff members handling all these different inputs. They're bound to make a mistake or leave something out.

Cut them some slack, that's what I'm saying.
    I disagree. If a business finds it difficult to organise bookings, then do better and find a better way

These are small businesses managing thousands of dollars a day. No excuses for incompetence

Cut them some slack? Why?
    Your attitude is classic of how us punters put up with nonsense. You recently agreed just how expensive punting has become, compared to the costs of your other living expenses

You want $200-400 of my money? You make sure you do your side of the transaction properly

I have no faith these people are competent in such a simple skill of booking appointments
    So if I'm paying $200-250+ for a service, I ring or text as I start my travel to the shop, to ensure my booking will be respected, or I will demand a discount if I am baited and switched when I arrive. That's the fair way a business should treat you

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    so just popped my cherry with the beautiful Juna, very skinny, extremely beautiful and young. A really nice person, was wearing her normal bra and panties, shes not done this before, spent 10-15 min chatting to her just to feel comfortable and get to know her, her English is good. She is not a kisser, so a few pecks is about all ur gona get really, i did get to play with pussy, tits, ect.. and she prob will give you a massage, be very gentle with her and feel what she comfortable with, only works 2 days a week from what i saw. She has a perfect face with button nose, gentle voice, ect.. Its not for aggressive, and/or rude punters demanding things so id treat it as a normal R&T with a few extras. Its between Mikki (only 1 week gone now i think) and her for prettiest girl but id say its like the older sister of the other, with this one being younger and a bit shorter but cuter and nicer i think.

Very very nice time had.

That's the end of my punting madness for a while, i go back to work next week and working though xmas our busy period so wont be able to update you guys much, I hope you all enjoyed the intel.

Enjoy & have a merry xmas and new year.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    Was in melbourne for a few days
    Now working at kyoto
    Same name
    I had some great sessions with her. Thanks for the location intel.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    May I ask which girl this is referring to?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    so just popped my cherry with the beautiful Juna, very skinny, extremely beautiful and young. A really nice person, was wearing her normal bra and panties, shes not done this before, spent 10-15 min chatting to her just to feel comfortable and get to know her, her English is good. She is not a kisser, so a few pecks is about all ur gona get really, i did get to play with pussy, tits, ect.. and she prob will give you a massage, be very gentle with her and feel what she comfortable with, only works 2 days a week from what i saw. She has a perfect face with button nose, gentle voice, ect.. Its not for aggressive, and/or rude punters demanding things so id treat it as a normal R&T with a few extras. Its between Mikki (only 1 week gone now i think) and her for prettiest girl but id say its like the older sister of the other, with this one being younger and a bit shorter but cuter and nicer i think.

Very very nice time had.

That's the end of my punting madness for a while, i go back to work next week and working though xmas our busy period so wont be able to update you guys much, I hope you all enjoyed the intel.

Enjoy & have a merry xmas and new year.
    Miki really was a treat. Thanks for all the reviews, wish I could punt half as often as you haha. Enjoy your Christmas mate

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for all the info guys! I’ve got a trip to Sydney this week and will be dropping into here so the flash cards are a godsend when sifting out a dud punt.

Will give Mei a go, hopefully FS is on the table this week with all the shifts she’s doing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kkunta View Post
    Thanks for all the info guys! I’ve got a trip to Sydney this week and will be dropping into here so the flash cards are a godsend when sifting out a dud punt.

Will give Mei a go, hopefully FS is on the table this week with all the shifts she’s doing
    Mei is definitely a good girl, she feels great and FS with those eyes, mmm, very memorable.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikemekong View Post
    I’m sure plenty of people did
    Really? Maybe I should try

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikemekong View Post
    IÂ’m sure plenty of people did
    Have you been fs with yuri?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't get the attaction to this shop. There are so many rnts in the CBD. Lots are quiet...

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    I don't get the attaction to this shop. There are so many rnts in the CBD. Lots are quiet...
    I guess there must be a reason they are quiet and CBD is busy. Generally pretty girls (sometimes very pretty) and often FS is on offer.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Didn’t expect my comment on CBD styles not notifying the customer on booking cancellation to be dragged out. My bad.

It was just a response based on my own experience with other shops both massage and brothels or agencies. Most of the time when there is an issue with the booking, I get notified. Whether they are sick, late, personal issues, period etc. Mostly I get notified by WeChat or Line as they are main communication tools for me with shops.
    The last time my booking was cancelled was when the shop (not CBD) notified me the ML I booked suddenly had a family issue and need to go home only like 30 mins before my booking. Which I totally understand and even though I was already on my way, I told them I appreciated the courtesy message to notify me. Maybe cuz I’m single I always like if the shop keep me up to date with any changes by wechat or line message or even text or calls.

Anyway back to CBD, 99.9 percent of my bookings with them I never had any issue so they are very reliable. Only once I arrived on time and was told the booking can’t be honored cuz the girl didn’t show up for work lol. This was eons ago at old shop when 360 haven’t opened. I booked about an hour before and she was supposed to start her shift. When I arrived mamasan was apologetic and told me she didn’t show up for work. In hindsight I guess maybe that’s why management began cracking down on discipline later on but that’s different story.

Lucky for me, for that case, I was just around the area, didn’t travel a long way, didn’t really eagerly anticipate seeing that girl, there are few other girls available so it was no big deal choosing another one.

Going back to my original comment maybe I was too harsh. With CBD now expanded, so many clients, bookings, rooms, girls, I guess I cannot expect their booking system to be very efficient like others. Thankfully I think 360’s booking is back up to before. I had no issues with booking my last session. I finally tried Sera, she is quite good. I still miss my old faves though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Awee you got sera she’s a sweetheart I haven’t seen her since she came back :-(

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    Mei is definitely a good girl, she feels great and FS with those eyes, mmm, very memorable.
    Awesome! That’s all the encouragement I need