Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    In a nutshell Not being able to say No.
    Say no to what ? CiM, FS ??!

Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    In a nutshell Not being able to say No.
    If only this was true hahhaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    just curious how are the rooms at 276 compared to 360? i heard the rooms are smaller. do they have showers at least?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Review

Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    just curious how are the rooms at 276 compared to 360? i heard the rooms are smaller. do they have showers at least?
    Jisu is don’t recommend. She was cold and stand offish Not memorable at all. Fake tits as well and even faker moaning. Just not my cup of tea at all had to jerk my self off.

Sera is cute, short, not super skiny but not fat either. She is just a nice girl very softly spoken and decent service but the worst blanked massage lol. Need to be very slow and gental and delicate with her for sure.

As for the rooms only been in one, VIP 2 room with a couch. Rooms are the same size I find except a massive open shower along side the table too and tables against the wal.

Having said that I went to Ginzah first time in my life a month ago and got natural first go - girl dosnt work there only had 2 more weeks to run on her visa before heading back.

Imo use style for massage and cheaper price with prettier girls and ginza for sex on a bed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Eunbi is definitely bigger than the photos show. If people seen Maria then she’s bigger than her, definitely isn’t the average Asian girl. I would say borderline fat imo.

Service wise she is okay, bbbj, CIM if you ask but her blowjob skills are just okay. Definitely better girls that suck much better. Also confirmed she does not offer FS, regardless of the ‘tip’. One of the ones where you try and done. Also someone mentioned she has a bush. It’s quite bushy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chemistry84 View Post
    Eunbi is definitely bigger than the photos show. If people seen Maria then she’s bigger than her, definitely isn’t the average Asian girl. I would say borderline fat imo.

Service wise she is okay, bbbj, CIM if you ask but her blowjob skills are just okay. Definitely better girls that suck much better. Also confirmed she does not offer FS, regardless of the ‘tip’. One of the ones where you try and done. Also someone mentioned she has a bush. It’s quite bushy.
    Haven’t tried the K girls at this shop.

Are there any K girls at this shop who do part 3?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    has Sky (Brazilian) returned? i remember her BBBJ was out of this world and she loved to look you in the eyes as you CUM down her throat

Senior Member(無間使者)

So is it a fake pic then? Or just very favourable angle and lighting?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Jisu full service now ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    Jisu is don’t recommend. She was cold and stand offish Not memorable at all. Fake tits as well and even faker moaning. Just not my cup of tea at all had to jerk my self off.

Sera is cute, short, not super skiny but not fat either. She is just a nice girl very softly spoken and decent service but the worst blanked massage lol. Need to be very slow and gental and delicate with her for sure.

As for the rooms only been in one, VIP 2 room with a couch. Rooms are the same size I find except a massive open shower along side the table too and tables against the wal.

Having said that I went to Ginzah first time in my life a month ago and got natural first go - girl dosnt work there only had 2 more weeks to run on her visa before heading back.

Imo use style for massage and cheaper price with prettier girls and ginza for sex on a bed.
    Jisu full service now?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Jisu

Quote Originally Posted by Radoush View Post
    Jisu full service now?
    I didn’t say anything about FS ,
    This was a while ago when she first started so I assume she was offering it back then but as I said it was shit and I had to tugg myself off while she fake moaned. Don’t even remember if it was from fingering or kissing. Just fake all round.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any flash card or review for coco?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Thanks Chem.

Just one question - does she do a good pussy slide?

Quote Originally Posted by Thermoguard View Post
    Any flash card or review for coco?
    Face is attractive enough but no fs

Junior Member(有D料到)
    [QUOTE=PKING2;2849106]Face is attractive enough but no fs[/QUOTE
    How is she service?

Quote Originally Posted by Thermoguard View Post
    How is she service?
    Ok she does all the standard one and no cim

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone tried choa?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Defqon888 View Post
    Anyone tried choa?
    New cards added:
    * Choa
    * Moe
    * Maria
    * Minori

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bnh0q5y4r...GNhUOHLUa?dl=0

Prettiest teenagers: Seira and Nako
    Prettiest 20's girl: Yae
    Best Kpop: Jisu, Sua
    Best massage: Choa
    Best bodyslide: Choa and Sua tie
    Best tits: Jisu (enhanced), Seira (natural)
    Best toned gym ass: Airi
    Big & Busty: Suzu, Choa

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you for the new update