Page 102 of 147 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah, thank you!

Well, maybe i’m easy to please lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    On a more serious note though, keep in mind that this list was based on bro yowser’s preference and type of service he was looking for.

Perhaps he rated Yura lower on the list was due to her not giving FS? I wasn’t looking for FS atm so was satisfied with her “standard” service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    On a more serious note though, keep in mind that this list was based on bro yowser’s preference and type of service he was looking for.

Perhaps he rated Yura lower on the list was due to her not giving FS? I wasn’t looking for FS atm so was satisfied with her “standard” service

100% we all don’t look for the same things. Personally I’m not sure rating the girls like this is helpful. There’s enough detail in the flash cards for punters to make a decision. If you’re not offered something that Yowser lists is available just don’t see that girl again. I’ve only ever seen one girl there that had a poor attitude and she didn’t last long.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    the tiers are quite confusing, whats special ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    just have those that do normal massage with cbj and those that do diamond, ie dfk, bbbj, cim, ect..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As with any list , take it with a grain of salt it is most likely born from requests from other punters for yowser’s rating but unless theres some kind of a proper metric used for measurement its simply at his whim and you simy don’t take everything at face value.

Imagine similar websites rating e.g. photography equipments, pc equipments , etc.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ok guys, this place is back to the top of the top, as the best place in Sydney and prob Australia.

walk in today, had a bit of an attitude with the younger receptionist, wouldn't let me see the girls without first paying.

So i asked at least ok who's working, she told me, and i asked who's free, got told 4.

I picked one that i had not seen before but been meaning too,

I wont say much and ill write a review, but fuck me, hottest thing ive seen im my life, just my type, tall , skinny, and everything was a 11/10 everything.

im just one lucky dude i guess, we clicked and the rest is history - this will last with me for the rest of my life.

1388160.jpg

I also know why you dirty punters are keeping girls like this, and ena , dana, ect.. to your selves.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    can you at least specify what services you received? otherwise its very hard to benchmark your 11/10

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=Keeping Up;2881986]
    Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    Theres a tier list? Lol i certainly didn’t get the note then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bnh0q5y4r...kmBi3GNhUOHLUa
    Nice effort and good intent but there are way too many differences in what one guy finds hot compared to another.
    Not sure it is worth the effort with such a high turnover rate of ladies,.
    I also know many ladies here and elsewhere have offered me services not in their CV and often for no charge.
    I am sure other guys have similar tales.

Speaking of turnover Moe quit a week ago and while i agree she is awesome it doesnt matter cos she aint there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    it is important to know what services are rendered. as this allows one to pick or avoid said girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    ok guys, this place is back to the top of the top, as the best place in Sydney and prob Australia.

walk in today, had a bit of an attitude with the younger receptionist, wouldn't let me see the girls without first paying.

So i asked at least ok who's working, she told me, and i asked who's free, got told 4.

I wont say much and ill write a review, but fuck me, hottest thing ive seen im my life, just my type, tall , skinny, and everything was a 11/10 everything.

im just one lucky dude i guess, we clicked and the rest is history - this will last with me for the rest of my life.

1388160.jpg

I also know why you dirty punters are keeping girls like this, and ena , dana, ect.. to your selves.
    ---
    ... '''wouldn't let me see the girls without first paying''' ,,, Are you serious? And you didn't leave? How you allow someone to treat you in that way? No further comment ...
    not only because of this but it is unbelievable the negative turn of this shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    if thats the case can't they block them on wechat and that would be the end of it unless they are bothered to keep changing numbers

Junior Member(有D料到)

1388160.jpg

So who did you see?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That's sad to hear but expected. I'm the same I was addicted to this place 🤣 I would have spent thousands.

Ive been a customer of 276 over a year and 360 since it opened. However after messing up my booking, finding out how they miss treated staff and unfortunately getting unwell from one of the girls I stopped going to both shops. I guess I check this thread on and off like a drug addict secretly wanting to come back.

Is there a backdoor to 365?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes there is on Liverpool St, opposite to St Sinjeon Korean restaurant on Liverpool St.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neblito View Post
    That's sad to hear but expected. I'm the same I was addicted to this place 🤣 I would have spent thousands.

Ive been a customer of 276 over a year and 360 since it opened. However after messing up my booking, finding out how they miss treated staff and unfortunately getting unwell from one of the girls I stopped going to both shops. I guess I check this thread on and off like a drug addict secretly wanting to come back.
    Can you elaborate on the “getting unwell from one of the girls” aspect. This is serious and I would very much appreciate it if you could tell me in private or on here if you’re comfortable on what happened. I take safety very importantly. Thanks Neblito

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Can you elaborate on the “getting unwell from one of the girls” aspect. This is serious and I would very much appreciate it if you could tell me in private or on here if you’re comfortable on what happened. I take safety very importantly. Thanks Neblito
    Love sick I’d say

Senior Member(無間使者)

1388160.jpg

Who did you see mate? When I went in yesterday all the girls were booked out....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    hey guys, the girl is Ai

can read all about it there.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...nt-in-20-years