Page 105 of 147 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Unfortunately this place is now attracting the wrong type of customers. I feel sorry for the girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Place is busy as fuck now when I was entering and leaving. Chocka block

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Unfortunately this place is now attracting the wrong type of customers. I feel sorry for the girls.
    Moneys money but people should always be respectful. Management can guard the girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have been noticing a few Indian fellows visiting, generally they can be the troublesome ones, so I recon that they will protect the less experienced ones.

I'm gona stop posting reviews i think it might give the wrong impression to some stupid punters that have no social skills at all.

There are some really really great girls there.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @Bummer.

Hey mate,

I am super glad that you are all clear. I would say you dodged a bullet. Just curious how do you know the girl that you BBed wasn't BBing other customers?

I only ask as I ran into a similar situation with one of the girls that also now left. I was initially lead to believe I was it. The only customer that she was willing to go this far. Silly me, l then found out she was BBing a few other regular customers.. how many I do not know...

Stay safe dude! Is my advice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neblito View Post
    @Bummer.

Hey mate,

I am super glad that you are all clear. I would say you dodged a bullet. Just curious how do you know the girl that you BBed wasn't BBing other customers?

I only ask as I ran into a similar situation with one of the girls that also now left. I was initially lead to believe I was it. The only customer that she was willing to go this far. Silly me, l then found out she was BBing a few other regular customers.. how many I do not know...

Stay safe dude! Is my advice
    To add to this I was offered BBFS at CBD and I declined (Girl no longer works here as well). I was told I would only be the 'one' she would have gone raw and the moment I heard I knew that would be BS. This is also why I refuse to get Pussy Slide cause I only some girls and including myself get too horny.

Another point to add I wish I saw the thread earlier today but I did visit the shop today. Without letting know who the girl was (don't want management to punish her) she confirmed girls get fined if they are late and separately if girls are sick they are required to pay $300. And I think someone mentioned this earlier why girls been required to work when they are sick (those that have had STIs too...) After finding out and hearing the trauma from her I am very much inclined to not visit CBD. Another thing that stood out and I wasn't clear if this was part of the reason for the FS/BBBJ not being offered by everyone is that some of the girls don't even know where to go and get tested. If the girls here are seeing regular customers each week and each day without being tested then that's quite risky.

For reference when Somi was around she was getting tested every week...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by chemistry84 View Post
    To add to this I was offered BBFS at CBD and I declined (Girl no longer works here as well). I was told I would only be the 'one' she would have gone raw and the moment I heard I knew that would be BS. This is also why I refuse to get Pussy Slide cause I only some girls and including myself get too horny.

Another point to add I wish I saw the thread earlier today but I did visit the shop today. Without letting know who the girl was (don't want management to punish her) she confirmed girls get fined if they are late and separately if girls are sick they are required to pay $300. And I think someone mentioned this earlier why girls been required to work when they are sick (those that have had STIs too...) After finding out and hearing the trauma from her I am very much inclined to not visit CBD. Another thing that stood out and I wasn't clear if this was part of the reason for the FS/BBBJ not being offered by everyone is that some of the girls don't even know where to go and get tested. If the girls here are seeing regular customers each week and each day without being tested then that's quite risky.

For reference when Somi was around she getting tested every week...
    I attest to everything you say here.

Management looking after girls is BS. The girls have no clue where to get tested and treated for free.
    Its just surprising there's no better shops around to pick up the business and pick up the nice girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the info @chemistry84.
    Wow girls get fined if they get sick! I wonder if the testing expense is out of their own pocket or the shop. I would say that would be in the hundreds out of the girls personal expense. Poor girls..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I actually have never heard anything good about this shop from any of the girls that works, or worked there. They all had something to complain about. The reception seemed quite nice and friendly to me, but may be different to the girls.

My regular told me she is on the verge of leaving for another shop. This was before all the no booking, no lineup BS. Should've asked for contact details so I can move on to the other shop when she does. Now I can't even book, so I have to go until she's available at the time. But not really keen if there are a dozen dudes inside the shop waiting in line.

Are all customers waiting in the rooms or in the actually waiting area?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    There is not enough room for that many people. About 6-7 of us are standing around reception area. You'll have plenty of time sizing up the other punters. A few got tired of waiting that they leaned on the wall.

If you're a bit old and can't stand for long hours please ask for a chair.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    I actually have never heard anything good about this shop from any of the girls that works, or worked there. They all had something to complain about. The reception seemed quite nice and friendly to me, but may be different to the girls.

My regular told me she is on the verge of leaving for another shop. This was before all the no booking, no lineup BS. Should've asked for contact details so I can move on to the other shop when she does. Now I can't even book, so I have to go until she's available at the time. But not really keen if there are a dozen dudes inside the shop waiting in line.

I have had many regulars at this place and while they have mentioned things they don’t like done by management they have all expressed the reasons for the rules…I know for sure that if there is an sti and girl tells the management then she is asked to stay away till she gets a clear report. Now a lot of punters forget that the girls are not only serving them in shop but have a life outside of shop where they can pick up infection…girls have their own Korean or Japanese or other ethnic group sites where there is ample info on testing centres and how the system works… why does an average punter disrespect girls intelligence and label them poor girls?
    Most of them are well aware of nature of work and terms of work before they get on plane to come here and live in Australia. Most of them secure their work at cbd before they come here and all of them are free to leave at anytime they choose to…

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    …girls have their own Korean or Japanese or other ethnic group sites where there is ample info on testing centres and how the system works…
    Do you read Korean or Japanese sites? Sex diseases are a taboo in Asian communities. Such thing e.g. STI test centers will not be published in such a site. If you come across one please publish here so that we know you are not bullshitting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have had many regulars at this place and while they have mentioned things they don’t like done by management they have all expressed the reasons for the rules…I know for sure that if there is an sti and girl tells the management then she is asked to stay away till she gets a clear report. Now a lot of punters forget that the girls are not only serving them in shop but have a life outside of shop where they can pick up infection…girls have their own Korean or Japanese or other ethnic group sites where there is ample info on testing centres and how the system works… why does an average punter disrespect girls intelligence and label them poor girls?
    Most of them are well aware of nature of work and terms of work before they get on plane to come here and live in Australia. Most of them secure their work at cbd before they come here and all of them are free to leave at anytime they choose to…
    They are free to leave of course but they are also encouraged to work if they have an STI. Girls say they have texts from management saying it’s okay to work, but not to tell anyone. It only a matter of time until NSW Health is involved, if they are not already.

Imagine these smiling assholes taking your money while knowingly setting you up with an infected girl. They have absolute contempt for the girl and customer.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I miss Yui. Think I’ve yet to see a girl prettier than her from this shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are they really free to leave when the shop withholding their money ? Lol

Banned
    So you think CBD Style is well-known intenationally in Korea and Japan? You saw CBD Style Massage ads on billboards in downtown Seoul and Tokyo before?

The MLs can't come here to live. Many come here on bogus short-term student visas.

Their mission in life is not about spreading STI in Sydney.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Do you read Korean or Japanese sites? Sex diseases are a taboo in Asian communities. Such thing e.g. STI test centers will not be published in such a site. If you come across one please publish here so that we know you are not bullshitting.
    I am not naive to fall for a low life suggestion like the one you made…I would never give away such private information.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    So you think CBD Style is well-known intenationally in Korea and Japan? You saw CBD Style Massage ads on billboards in downtown Seoul and Tokyo before?

The MLs can't come here to live. Many come here on bogus short-term student visas.

Their mission in life is not about spreading STI in Sydney.
    🫡…. 🫡…🫡… you know everything!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rfection View Post
    Are they really free to leave when the shop withholding their money ? Lol
    Money withholding… 🤣🤣🤣🤣 like all work places this shop has it pay cycle and even if the girl leaves they do come in to collect their dues…and yes everyone is free to leave anytime they choose to….

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why are there more cunts in this thread than the shop?

Man some people need to go visit a shop and release their moody bs. If that dosnt help nothing will ur just a dick head.

Not mentioning anyone in general but guys life’s too short for this keyboard worrior bullshit