Page 130 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    How do you know who is working that day without wechat?
    He said he calls them to make booking. Probably gets the roster during the call.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone had a visual of DoHee?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    He said he calls them to make booking. Probably gets the roster during the call.
    Yes sir … spot on.. get roster when I call in… of course I do not have luxury of seeing photos and then deciding but I have not been disappointed even when I go in blind. There has been couple of occasions when reception after knowing my name have suggested an alternate girl and I have gladly accepted the suggestion, Sohee was one such gem. Where did she go… knew that she would have a Christmas break but did not know she would not come back. Maybe her other job keeps her happy… I need a hair cut now😝.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    Anyone had a visual of DoHee?
    Tried Dohee last night, she’s very tall mid 170s, meaty body not gym toned just regular size but by no means chubby, face is pretty seems natural and she has natural big boobs probably D but they are not perky just droops down and to the sides.

She has great English for someone that’s just arrived and not a strong Korean accent so chats a lot throughout.

Service wise she is very new, tried to spend a lot of time on the massage and will keep going unless you ask her to stop. Don’t expect her to be able to lead or do her own thing as she just went straight into hj without any teasing or build up, tried to get her to do body slide but it wasn’t sensual at all so needs practice lol her bbbj is also average not much technique just up and down slowly.. wasn’t gonna finish this way so asked to do hj to which she just did a fast hj, again no technique but she allowed cim surprisingly!

Oh also she said she was on period, so she kept undies on which were those high waist ones? Don’t know what they are called. Dunno if that’s just an excuse but I asked her if she was open to pussy play next time and she said she didn’t want to do that, sex was also a big no no when mentioned - said she doesn’t want to ever in the shop..

With the pricing at CBD imo she’s not worth the money sadly, if she was at a regular massage like Sussex star then I think she would be ok

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexkniight View Post
    Tried Dohee last night, she’s very tall mid 170s, meaty body not gym toned just regular size but by no means chubby, face is pretty seems natural and she has natural big boobs probably D but they are not perky just droops down and to the sides.
    With the pricing at CBD imo she’s not worth the money sadly, if she was at a regular massage like Sussex star then I think she would be ok
    very disappointing to read, esp at those prices, a lot of good girls have left and am struggling to see anyone form there sadly.

The new recruits haven't been up to the same standard (perhaps says she was super hot), when they had fresh great girls, it was ok, but now its just hard to justify.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    very disappointing to read, esp at those prices, a lot of good girls have left and am struggling to see anyone form there sadly.

The new recruits haven't been up to the same standard (perhaps says she was super hot), when they had fresh great girls, it was ok, but now it’s just hard to justify.
    Yeah starting to agree with you, the newer girls aren’t super hot anymore and don’t really make up for it with service so hard to fork out their prices.
    Not to blame Dohee though she’s new to this industry and just landed in CBD, if at another shop with upfront massage prices and extras discussed in room she would be ok

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    High-waisted panties = granny panties, lol...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    any intel on Airin ? hoping she may be good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unfortunately I am going to have to skip CBD after spending a frickin shit load there.
    Doubles multiple singles in a day and at least averaging one + visit every fortnight but I am not able to look at wechat pics anymore and make bookings either.

I remember when they first opened being the first booking on many occasions often after midday. It was really quiet there for a long time. Several of the ladies told me they only had 1 or 2 customers a day.
    So for my loyalty in continuing to see them through the good and the bad I was overlooked for VIP. Thanks guys.
    For the record never any incident or any complaint or anything other than a good relationship with all the receptionists.
    Wish Lina would come back ;-)

Can still book the same girls at 276 so I will be back there a bit more often.

Honestly cannot fathom the stupidity of this move by CBD from a business angle.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post
    Unfortunately I am going to have to skip CBD after spending a frickin shit load there.
    <snip>
    Honestly cannot fathom the stupidity of this move by CBD from a business angle.
    You’re certainly not alone there!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In the process of filling out a backlog of ARs from this place. I feel the frustration of a lot of punters, but my god is it better than most places. I honestly have walked out of Tokio 4 times because each time the girls are just not it... Not to mention the rooms, my god.

Anyways, TLR for my upcoming ARs, most girls at CBD worth the price of entry based off looks and service. Its convenient to me, where Ginza is just out of the way (and 2 blocks from my old offices lol)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    don't u just need to go to the shop and show them ur wechat to get the "vip" status? as long as u haven't been a rude/bad customer to girls...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    don't u just need to go to the shop and show them ur wechat to get the "vip" status? as long as u haven't been a rude/bad customer to girls...
    Foreseeing this shitshow unfolding in a week’s time, I tried to preempt it on my way out after a booking last week (which went smoothly enough). Showed my squeaky clean unblemished wechat booking history to the lovely reception gal and asked her to please ensure I’m on whatever VIP list so I can still make a booking next week. She very apologetically told me that she’s sorry but it’s not in her hands to do so… it needs to be done by the boss. Go figure.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Similar experiences to me. There must be some reason that we don’t know that’s causing this behaviour

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At this rate they'll eventually push the regularly aways and it'll be those are new or folks who have never tried. The bullet will bite with the price hikes and value is no longer there. Shame because it was one of the best shops but it seems like it really got to them.

Plus throw in the weird rules and the fact people are being offered straight up BBFS and mgmt in the past basically asking girls to work whilst they caught something. A girl that I used to see her told me she caught a yeast infection and was told to work (obviously) not at the shop anymore and given the roster again with girls coming in/leaving I ain't surprised. What a shame really.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    looks like the Empire might be striking back!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    looks like the Empire might be striking back!
    What’s this mean??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Foreseeing this shitshow unfolding in a week’s time, I tried to preempt it on my way out after a booking last week (which went smoothly enough). Showed my squeaky clean unblemished wechat booking history to the lovely reception gal and asked her to please ensure I’m on whatever VIP list so I can still make a booking next week. She very apologetically told me that she’s sorry but it’s not in her hands to do so… it needs to be done by the boss. Go figure.
    Similar experience too.
    Told the boss decides. Asked how I ID myself to the boss and just got a shrug.
    Despite everyone knowing me by sight o am stuffed if I know how to get this sorted other than popping in to see Linda.
    Not convenient at all.

The girls are the ones I feel sorry for. Missing out on my sweet loving

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't think they want people to make bookings, so they make it hard to get on the VIP wechat. Its more efficient for the majority of customers to walk off the street and pick available girls. Booking doesn't work in favour of the shop or girl, only customer.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    has to be that punters are booking out the good girls right? looking for a way to get the other girls business, surley........ but i just walk out if i dont see someone i dont like.