Page 141 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    Curious to know why some of you say CBD is super busy nowadays.
    Have dropped in twice recently to say Hi and found only 2 girls working even on a Saturday and both totally unbooked and available.

While I was on the wander I made my first foray to fireflies.
    Some very pretty ladies on for sure but their pricing is crazy.
    Chanel looked awesome albeit a bit old but she wanted 320 for 1hr massage plus cbj.
    No FS.
    Odd fee structure too.
    If you somehow call a Russian Asian mix......both ethnicities being Asian.....a westerner is quite a trick.
    Even so FS with Bbbj and all the usual goodies is 350 on their rates pages.
    So how is massage and cbj 320????

Not doing themselves any favours.

Just glad I have retired from the punt
    Yeah I'm done with that place. I learnt the hard and expensive way: for FS, just go to ginza.

Still yet to try 270/360 CBD. Maybe I'll try my luck next time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know the roster for today?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    IMG_3997.jpg
    Roster next week cbd 360

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mt.smash20s View Post
    Anyone know the roster for today?
    IMG_3998.jpg
    That's todays roster enjoy guys

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks mate you’re a legend for this. Although this place is now super expensive given the comments the page before.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lipengr View Post
    IMG_3997.jpg
    Roster next week cbd 360
    You are a Legend….

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lipengr View Post
    IMG_3997.jpg
    Roster next week cbd 360
    Not all heroes wear capes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quite a few people were looking for J-Emi. I have never personally met her at Style but I'm pretty sure J-Emi at 41 Epping (Sundays) and 227 North Ryde is the same girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    feels like this shop is mainly k-girls now and most the j-girls have moved to other shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    Quite a few people were looking for J-Emi. I have never personally met her at Style but I'm pretty sure J-Emi at 41 Epping (Sundays) and 227 North Ryde is the same girl.
    The photos of Emi at 41 Epping doesn’t look like her to me. The last I saw of her she was working at Tokio Studio late last year as Ema. She disappeared prior to Xmas and may have gone home. Was a terrific deal FS at $225 compared to CBD.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I believe someone mentioned earlier in the thread that Emi found a boyfriend and thus left the industry?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone tried Subin yet? Photo of her looks great but unsure if service is good

Also what’s the recommendation nowadays for best BBBJ at CBD?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have walked in at 360 a few times in the past 2 weeks, shown 3-5 girls each time.

No bookings, just girls available ready to go. I will say, I go strictly before midday, but I’ve only seen them fully booked like 2-3 times ever on my drop ins. I’ve had 276 solidly booked heaps of times before midday though. Seems like 360 doesn’t get super busy until post-lunch punts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeping Up View Post
    The photos of Emi at 41 Epping doesn’t look like her to me. The last I saw of her she was working at Tokio Studio late last year as Ema. She disappeared prior to Xmas and may have gone home. Was a terrific deal FS at $225 compared to CBD.
    Do you perhaps have a picture of Emi that was used at Style? I'll tell you for sure if it is the same girl.

The Emi that works at Epping and NS has tattoos all over, a cleopatra haircut with fringe and gaps between her front teeth.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's the same girl, I saw her at CBD and 41 Epping.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    Curious to know why some of you say CBD is super busy nowadays.
    Have dropped in twice recently to say Hi and found only 2 girls working even on a Saturday and both totally unbooked and available.

While I was on the wander I made my first foray to fireflies.
    Some very pretty ladies on for sure but their pricing is crazy.
    Chanel looked awesome albeit a bit old but she wanted 320 for 1hr massage plus cbj.
    No FS.
    Odd fee structure too.
    If you somehow call a Russian Asian mix......both ethnicities being Asian.....a westerner is quite a trick.
    Even so FS with Bbbj and all the usual goodies is 350 on their rates pages.
    So how is massage and cbj 320????

Not doing themselves any favours.

Just glad I have retired from the punt
    Dude they are busy. Or maybe I just happen to stop by when they are but i can tell you when i went last week and only 1 girl was free. The rest were busy. Another one needed 20 mins before she became free. There were 2 of us waiting for them. The other guy chose first. I had to wait.

While I was waiting, Linda was getting calls from punters wanting to stop by. And when the other girl finally was free and I went in with her, another walk in punter arrived only to be told no one is available.

I'm not much of a regular nowadays but it does look like shop is doing alright and I was told there will be heaps new Korean girls coming soon the week after. I think the balance will be tilted towards Korean ml soon..not sure how it affects service wise or availability of service I usually get from Japanese ml but will be interested to find out.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexkniight View Post
    Also what’s the recommendation nowadays for best BBBJ at CBD?
    Sua I think still good choice. Her skills are awesome back when I saw her and she is very persistent. I always wanted to see her again but whenever I visit I'm usually horny for part 3 and she doesn't offer it so I tried others in the end .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Dude they are busy. Or maybe I just happen to stop by when they are but i can tell you when i went last week and only 1 girl was free.
    It's a conundrum to be sure.
    In my 40+ visits to this place I have never seen them flat out booked out. Nor in my many conversations with management and an array of different girls, so I always find it odd when others see the opposite.
    Not saying it is not true just never been my experience.

I will have another chat to them on the weekend 'cos this is becoming quite strange.

As for K v J - I will not be contemplating breaking my drought to see any K gal. I am sure there is one good one out there in the universe (not counting US/K mix) but I would rather give my money to one of the beggars just up the road than waste it seeing a K gal.
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Senior Member(無間使者)
    J-girls are sweet and polite but I feel if you have met one you basically have met them all, like they all come off the same conveyor belt. I have rarely met a J girl where the experience and personality felt different to the previous one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeznutz View Post
    feels like this shop is mainly k-girls now and most the j-girls have moved to other shops.
    Perfect… that is correct… influx of k girls and they will be at 360…