Page 143 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried Subin at 360 and Bomi at 276. Subin was as mentioned above but i had a great time but pissed that she didnt make me cum although she came close, was so pissed i went to 276 after and Bomi was just crap. Saw Choa a week or 2 ago and absolutely no connection despite flash cards saying she was S tier although i will say a great cock sucker. Will post reviews in Private massage section.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus24777 View Post
    Tried Subin at 360 and Bomi at 276. Subin was as mentioned above but i had a great time but pissed that she didnt make me cum although she came close, was so pissed i went to 276 after and Bomi was just crap. Saw Choa a week or 2 ago and absolutely no connection despite flash cards saying she was S tier although i will say a great cock sucker. Will post reviews in Private massage section.
    Yeah.. agreed with choa. Didn’t see anything special from her. In her mid 30s, it just doesn’t look anything like in the picture.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw japanese Nao is look has big boobs, any reviews for her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can recommend Choa for her bbbj but definitely older than the pic and may well not be her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermoguard View Post
    I saw japanese Nao is look has big boobs, any reviews for her?
    She's busty but doesn't offer CIM. FS is available.

Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    I can recommend Choa for her bbbj but definitely older than the pic and may well not be her.
    Choa is probably 35 and over. Only so much makeup can cover.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus24777 View Post
    Very true, saw her last year, and the only thing memorable was the bbbj. Didn't bother booking again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry, there’s so many comments in this thread, but saw some bro’s talking about Hitomi, is she working somewhere else now? Miss her so much.. was so close to getting FS with her too!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingclint View Post
    Sorry, there’s so many comments in this thread, but saw some bro’s talking about Hitomi, is she working somewhere else now? Miss her so much.. was so close to getting FS with her too!
    Hitomi is part of management now at CBD and organises the girls. Sometimes I’ve seen her as greeter at both shops. Looking a bit more solid now IMO.
    Was a great ML and if she liked you everything was available with no boundaries.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What is the WeChat for cbd style massage Pitt St?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekindling2234 View Post
    What is the WeChat for cbd style massage Pitt St?
    6 step process.
    1. Scan previous page for their current website (yea, I know, ancient history not being on the current page. I could just provide you the link, but that's not my style, being a Professor Kingsfield aficionado.)
    2. Click on link, go to website
    3. On website, go to Contact
    4. Note their phone number (Again, I could just provide you the number, but Professor Kingsfield ...)
    5. Insert phone number in WeChat, adding country code and removing leading 0
    6. Add the result to your contacts

QED, 2 minutes for me.

Or one could google the shop name to reach the website, to get the mobile number, to try in WeChat. Sometimes works, and worth the 2 minutes.

Class dismissed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    6 step process.
    1. Scan previous page for their current website (yea, I know, ancient history not being on the current page. I could just provide you the link, but that's not my style, being a Professor Kingsfield aficionado.)
    2. Click on link, go to website
    3. On website, go to Contact
    4. Note their phone number (Again, I could just provide you the number, but Professor Kingsfield ...)
    5. Insert phone number in WeChat, adding country code and removing leading 0
    6. Add the result to your contacts

QED, 2 minutes for me.

Or one could google the shop name to reach the website, to get the mobile number, to try in WeChat. Sometimes works, and worth the 2 minutes.

Class dismissed.
    Thanks for that, but already done that. I haven’t got a reply from them yet, thought I’d cross reference with others to ensure if wasn’t an old WeChat ID still displayed on their website…

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekindling2234 View Post
    Thanks for that, but already done that. I haven’t got a reply from them yet, thought I’d cross reference with others to ensure if wasn’t an old WeChat ID still displayed on their website…
    Some shops are very slow in responding. You might try an sms to the number. A number of WeChats have gone dead, best guess is from WeChat itself for crossing a line. At least it provides a ping, and possibly an explanation, of the WeChat silence. I know in booking, when I've not heard back on WeChat, an sms can work, given they are working the phones. Once the sms ping, they might check their WeChat, or not.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    She is good. Very very fair skin. Nice slim build. A little older than MLs I had seen here before who are closer to early twenties. But very friendly and gfe.
    Can second this, Momoka was fantastic, probably my #3 girl at this shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeduker222 View Post
    Can second this, Momoka was fantastic, probably my #3 girl at this shop.
    Can you share who is your number #1 & 2 at 360 cbd massage?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Going to be heading back here most likely when up again soon to. Have just been to 360 once before when seeing Waka… keen to go again and maybe it will be 276 again, or a 360 visit following business commitments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermoguard View Post
    Can you share who is your number #1 & 2 at 360 cbd massage?
    #1 can be found in my AR, after 10+ punts with can confirm she wasn’t only my best of 2023, but the best I’ve ever been with. #2 I’m still deciding, it very well could be momoka, I haven’t been able to get a second punt with the other girl as she’s always booked out! Not naming her cuz I need to have another go lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can anyone provide the dropbox link again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mt.smash20s View Post
    Can anyone provide the dropbox link again
    Yowser no longer does that so the Dropbox is empty now..

Has anyone tried Dohee recently? Keen to go back if her services have gotten better

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In weighing my options up… what is the general consensus around 276 vs 360? I’ve only been to 360 once for Waka, but keen to understand pros / cons

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by imaragingbull View Post
    In weighing my options up… what is the general consensus around 276 vs 360? I’ve only been to 360 once for Waka, but keen to understand pros / cons
    Hey bro, 276 closes earlier. 276 has 1 shower that’s a bit dingy and small. 276 has a couple big rooms and a couple small rooms.

360 has shower in every room, it’s open late, and has a super hidden entrance by shark hotel. Personally the service from the girls feels better at 360, but it’s 10$ more expensive (well worth it imo). Linda the mamasan is really good if she likes you, she will give you whatever intel you want. The only issue is their WeChat is locked down, so you have to visit a few times to get the roster / be allowed to make bookings.

All girls work at both locations.