Page 54 of 147 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus24777 View Post
    Just finished a session with Yuka upon recommend from masaman. Unfortunately a poor experience will post review in private massage section shortly
    ---
    about yuka there is a comment on this thread, average service, nothing special.
    also about lisa, nice girl, she takes care herself a lot [ nice smooth skin, hygiene etc. ] but is ok service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

What’s the new place like ?
    Beds or massage table set up ? Bigger rooms or tinny like old place ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did waka leave? Was Keen to try her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funkyvs90 View Post
    Met with Toa today. Very cute and sweet girl, but I must say, Stinky/Bad breath was throwing me off and the Room 9, mouth wash was over too. But overall very good, I am guessing she is getting lots of clients. She is learning well and doing a great job.
    ---
    I believe most people know this ... Avoid to see girls who are working three consecutive [ and are very busy ] shifts or more, their service - hygiene dropping a lot.
    Both sides winning in that way.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    damn there's new talents added to the roster every day. my wallet gonna take a beating.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ---
    I believe most people know this ... Avoid to see girls who are working three consecutive [ and are very busy ] shifts or more, their service - hygiene dropping a lot.
    Both sides winning in that way.
    The problem with that approach is it means you're excluding a big majority of their roster. The Mamasan has an arrangement with the girl's where they get free lodgings if they satisfy a few requirements, one of them is that they need to work at least 5 days a week for her shops.

Many of the girls on their roster have taken up this deal. Not surprising as it is an incredibly good deal when it comes to living and working in Sydney.

They also have a strict curfew, not allowed to leave the shop after a certain time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Probably a long shot, but around a year ago I got a few great RnTs from a Hannah at this place. Think she disappeared from the roster around the time when a lot of the Japanese girls started showing up. Anyone know if she's stayed in the business at all and if so where she has ended up? Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    The problem with that approach is it means you're excluding a big majority of their roster. The Mamasan has an arrangement with the girl's where they get free lodgings if they satisfy a few requirements, one of them is that they need to work at least 5 days a week for her shops.

Many of the girls on their roster have taken up this deal. Not surprising as it is an incredibly good deal when it comes to living and working in Sydney.

They also have a strict curfew, not allowed to leave the shop after a certain time.
    I’d imagine many of the girls would have to work off their debt which would be inflated as well. Ie $3000 plan trip and visa to $30,000 or 3 months work. That’s why u get so big turn over and the girls leave. Honestly no one wants to eat ass of strangers, it’s not their dream and they’re dumb and young.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    What’s the new place like ?
    Beds or massage table set up ? Bigger rooms or tinny like old place ?
    If you check back people have described the new place a few times already. It’s like a spa now many rooms with big showers and still massage tables. There are no beds afaik

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw yui today at old shop.45 mins 160 +. 20$ for bbbj Nice girl. Great sensual bbbj. Really sloppy and slow nearly cim on her mouth. Kept spitting on my cock instead of using lube.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

---

No excluding anything or anyone but any girl [ at any shop ] who is busy and work for three or more consecutive shifts she is exhausted, become soulless and her service and hygiene dropping massively.
    Every two shifts needs a day off and so on.

e.g. I haven't seen Mina again [ she is super ] because she is working 4 or 5 consecutive shifts [ and long hours ] and I know her service from her third day and after declines. So the only option I have is to see her the first day after her break.
    Happened to me recently ( of course I talked to the management about ) two girls to tell me in the room at the beginning of the session ... ' I am so tired' and obviously I could see this on their faces - eyes, was sad and ... I will call this slavery.
    The shop is great but they need to take care the girls for to stay on the top.

--- In case if there are few men out there who are ok with bad breath or with skin that doesn't look healthy or are ok to have front of them a girl that her energy level are close to zero ... I will not comment on that.
    The girls are not machines but they need to be always fresh / 100% [ oral, body etc ] ... obviously the same applies for the customer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thf602 View Post
    Saw yui today at old shop.45 mins 160 +. 20$ for bbbj Nice girl. Great sensual bbbj. Really sloppy and slow nearly cim on her mouth. Kept spitting on my cock instead of using lube.
    Why are you guys paying the extra $20 for bbbj? I thought that was included in the price. I've been twice in the last 2 weeks to the old shop and haven't had to pay any extra. Are these extra charges only for the new shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chemistry84 View Post
    Did waka leave? Was Keen to try her.
    Waka is working today at 360

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphantom View Post
    Waka is working today at 360
    Any intel on waka please. Looks, cup size and service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why do the prices seem to change every week?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had a relatively average booking with Koto last week. I told myself that would be the last go round at the time, but god help me I know I’ll end up back there again this week or the next.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kere View Post
    Why do the prices seem to change every week?
    I had a BBBJ last week. I was not asked for the $20 tip

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There’s no report on Riko at all. Seeing her tonight so will post update for everyone. If anyone has seen her lemme know how she was.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any info on Miku/Maku/Sena/GG

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey,

Thanks to one of the punters who reviewed Maria.
    I decided to book Maria based on that and was ultimately very pleased with her , looks and services overall.

Part 1 nothing to sing about
    Part 2 was great, and got everything without paying extra, minus fs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk