Page 81 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Eunbi is 19yo with a childish face, a bit of baby fat and a bit resembles Somi from last year.

New flash cards added:
    - Dana
    - Nako
    - Hika
    - Seira

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bnh0q5y4r...GNhUOHLUa?dl=0
    Love your work. Keep the flashcards coming.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Keen to see Seira. If anyone could PM intel on Seira/Eunbi I’d be much obliged

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sad news Waka/Sara left. She messaged, she is leaving. Definitely miss her a lot. She was one of the most amazing open minded girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maria still around and very service oriented

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funkyvs90 View Post
    Sad news Waka/Sara left. She messaged, she is leaving. Definitely miss her a lot. She was one of the most amazing open minded girls
    Changing shops or leaving Sydney?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=jedibear;2837772]Maria still around and very service oriented

How is she looks?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    I believe Funky means she has changed shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=Defqon888;2838109]
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    Maria still around and very service oriented

How is she looks?
    Short and stocky

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know where?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From the way he described it, probably leaving the industry, or the country altogether.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    The constant price increase sucks. Hate that they got me by the balls as i don’t have other good alternatives available. But once they become another popular brothel like Ginza and the girls become like the latter’s girls then I’m definitely gonna quit visiting.
    ---
    '''they got me by the balls as I don’t have other good alternatives available''' ... I will disagree with this, there are very good shops around.
    If someone doesn't want fs the rate it's just ok but is you want fs and you want to stay for 30 or 45 minutes [ for an hour is ok ] is overpriced.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ---
    '''they got me by the balls as I don’t have other good alternatives available''' ... I will disagree with this, there are very good shops around.
    If someone doesn't want fs the rate it's just ok but is you want fs and you want to stay for 30 or 45 minutes [ for an hour is ok ] is overpriced.
    Maybe. But I have grown very particular now with punting. Popular brothels like ginza are no go for me cuz it’s just not for me anymore. So my choices are more limited to others.

CBD is probably the best option for me right now. But I’m getting into SD and private scene more and that’s even more expensive lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How is CBD really different from Giza Club/ Ginza Empire these days?

Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    New flash cards added:
    - Dana
    - Nako
    - Hika
    - Seira

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bnh0q5y4r...GNhUOHLUa?dl=0
    Good to see new flash cards added - now that there is a lot, is there some way to add a date system? I feel a lot of the cards are girls that are not on the roster any longer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cbd style had a great formula.. nice girls , reasonable prices and happy staff… their fame and hence the creeping greed will lead to a downfall… I have been very supportive of management there but their new rules for girls is not going to contribute to happy work place. Of course the constant price rise for punters will hurt as well… bros would want to be cautious about contributing who offers FS - new rule could mean negative consequences for girl … I cannot go into details and of course I have had a chat with 2 on management team on my thoughts…just be a little extra kind to girls…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is with the new rules?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    Cbd style had a great formula.. nice girls , reasonable prices and happy staff… their fame and hence the creeping greed will lead to a downfall… I have been very supportive of management there but their new rules for girls is not going to contribute to happy work place. Of course the constant price rise for punters will hurt as well… bros would want to be cautious about contributing who offers FS - new rule could mean negative consequences for girl … I cannot go into details and of course I have had a chat with 2 on management team on my thoughts…just be a little extra kind to girls…
    I agree. CBD styles have been through its glory last year and their popularity starting to grow becoming greed. The price increase went from $160 last year to $220 soon, its relatively more expensive than Ginza without a proper bed. Also lots of new rules that put pressure on the girls to work more, for example they now only provide condom for those who works at least 4 days a week. You will see more girls not providing FS because of the rules.

I have to admit CBD styles are the best at recruiting high quality girls compare to other establishments, I guess that's why most punters are still hooked to this place. I really like CBD, so I really hope the management can change to favour ML and punters as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yummypinacolada View Post
    I agree. CBD styles have been through its glory last year and their popularity starting to grow becoming greed. The price increase went from $160 last year to $220 soon, its relatively more expensive than Ginza without a proper bed. Also lots of new rules that put pressure on the girls to work more, for example they now only provide condom for those who works at least 4 days a week. You will see more girls not providing FS because of the rules.

I have to admit CBD styles are the best at recruiting high quality girls compare to other establishments, I guess that's why most punters are still hooked to this place. I really like CBD, so I really hope the management can change to favour ML and punters as well.
    ---
    '''I have to admit CBD styles are the best at recruiting high quality girls compare to other establishments''' ... definitely had and have some great ml but are not the best at recruiting, one of the best yes. There are some great shops in Sydney.

Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ---
    '''I have to admit CBD styles are the best at recruiting high quality girls compare to other establishments''' ... definitely had and have some great ml but are not the best at recruiting, one of the best yes. There are some great shops in Sydney.
    Who's better in your opinion? Quality seems really good at cbd

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    ---
    That is a great feedback ... the management and few girls will read this so they can keep notes.
    About the rate [ as it stands now ] ... the problem is the 100$ for the fs, if was 50$ [ and blended better how much the girl will get and how much the shop ] will be balanced.
    ... Also about raising rate and greed? Hmm, when you extend your business [ that is great ] you need precise financial plan otherwise debt will come.