Page 90 of 147 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2929

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Gona give this place a miss.
    They keep fucking around with bookings and giving ur time to others. Whole point of a booking is to …. Don’t give a shit actually. With the price hikes and no beds and tones of girls leaving I say fuck this place. How u can fuck up bookings on a slow day and not offer the customer anything is beyond me. So this is now a hard No for me.
    I get there’s a lot of shils here but facts are facts unfortunately and people cite with their wallets and feet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    Are you guys still loyal to this shop? I wonder.

I don't know about you guys but I used to go there twice a week. Now they've jacked up their price to a point where I think it's unreasonable so I've been there less and less and now probably won't return for a long time. Occasionally get an average punt that costs more than other shops isn't for me. They can keep $10 increased in price and lost a regular customer.

Their girls are not loyal, services vary by the girls, and now their customers might be leaving too. I don't know what this shop is thinking. Perhaps their costs are forcing them to increase price.
    ---
    as you know the rates at the top six 'Asian' brothels in Sydney are [all inclusive] ... 160 to 190 - 230 to 260 - 270 to 300 and the rates at cbd are ... 165 - 190 - 220.

Only the 45min. and the one hour rate are maybe a bit ok but the rate for 30min. [ 165 ] is offensive for the customers. The rate for 30min. should be 140. / 140 to 150 - 180 - 210 the rates should be, all inclusive except fs./
    I think the rate for the 30min is on purpose 165$ for to push more the 45min and the hour session. Seriously who gonna pay 165$ for 30min? And is not about the money ...

Also, if the tip for fs was 50$ and not 100$ then we will have a completely different story here. So in that way, cbd is a big NO for FS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ---
    The rate for 30min. should be 140.
    Agree!

---
    Also, if the tip for fs was 50$ then we will have a completely different story here.
    Does the shop dictate what the tip for FS is?

If so, why? Why isn’t that between customer and provider?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

how many korean girls are there?

Quote Originally Posted by M0rfl1ng View Post
    Who's better in your opinion? Quality seems really good at cbd
    hey bro how many korean girls are there now? have u tried everyone?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Agree!

Does the shop dictate what the tip for FS is?

If so, why? Why isn’t that between customer and provider?
    Shops never dictate tips… that is always between receiver and provider and called tip… otherwise it would be fees.

Some house rules are getting eased. The champion of this shop yowser did provide accurate reasoning…. Girls are now starting to get happy again.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    Shops never dictate tips… that is always between receiver and provider and called tip… otherwise it would be fees
    It may not be that simple. If a shop charges increasingly higher and higher fees, up to $165 for 30 minutes, and punters finding entry fees more and more expensive, this impacts the size of the tips a working lady can earn. It works out that shop gets a lot, the lady gets less and less

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    It may not be that simple. If a shop charges increasingly higher and higher fees, up to $165 for 30 minutes, and punters finding entry fees more and more expensive, this impacts the size of the tips a working lady can earn. It works out that shop gets a lot, the lady gets less and less
    ---
    ... spot on.
    Who gonna have FS in this shop anymore? and that's ok, at the end it is a massage shop with extras.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    punters finding entry fees more and more expensive, this impacts the size of the tips a working lady can earn. It works out that shop gets a lot, the lady gets less and less
    Agree with above but suspect number of fucks given by shop = 0.

And if it stays that way, it probably won’t be very long before number of literal fucks given by the girls there = 0 too!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    Shops never dictate tips… that is always between receiver and provider and called tip… otherwise it would be fees.

Some house rules are getting eased. The champion of this shop yowser did provide accurate reasoning…. Girls are now starting to get happy again.
    So did yowser talk to them?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ... at the end cbd is a massage shop with extras, who gonna pay 100$ [on the top, and is not about money] for FS there, when the top six Asian shops in Sydney have better rates and of course some amazing girls.
    'Someone' at cbd shop really doesn't know about business / management / manage people at all.

Put the tip for FS 50$ and 60$ and that will fix the issue in a minute. 190 - 230 - 270 ... all inclusive and then will be a queue at Pitt st.
    ... or without FS 140 - 170 - 210.

this shop was and could be again one of the few best shops in Sydney.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    ... at the end cbd is a massage shop with extras, who gonna pay 100$ [on the top, and is not about money] for FS there, when the top six Asian shops in Sydney have better rates and of course some amazing girls.
    'Someone' at cbd shop really doesn't know about business at all.

Put the tip for FS 50$ and 60$ and that will fix the issue in a minute. 190 - 230 - 270 ... all inclusive and then will be a queue at Pitt st.
    ... or without FS 140 - 170 - 210.
    You aren't making sense. How does the shop enforce the price that an ML asks for behind closed doors? Do you know that doesn't work?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Agree with above but suspect number of fucks given by shop = 0.
    Aware the shop doesn't care or think of the implications of increasing prices and making brothels equivalent options for punters who can choose either ML or WL

The only thing that business will need to care about is if punter numbers fall, or MLs leave
    We will see mid 2024 if the business model survives

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You aren't making sense. How does the shop enforce the price that an ML asks for behind closed doors? Do you know that doesn't work?
    ---
    you are wrong, doesn't need to enforce, is all about communication and to know how to manage people and make both sides happy.
    There are massage shops doing that and are doing well for many years.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Aware the shop doesn't care or think of the implications of increasing prices and making brothels equivalent options for punters who can choose either ML or WL

The only thing that business will need to care about is if punter numbers fall, or MLs leave
    We will see mid 2024 if the business model survives
    ---
    unfortunately they will not survive if they don't change ... I believe David / Linda will read what I wrote above.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    ---
    you are wrong, doesn't need to enforce, is all about communication and to know how to manage people and make both sides happy.
    There are massage shops doing that and are doing well for many years.
    So for years, massage shop owners know how much extra tips each lady charges ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Actually, I have a theory. Management is a plant from a competing business and is deliberately sitting out to destroy CBD. It is the only possible explanation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    --------------------------------

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So for years, massage shop owners know how much extra tips each lady charges ?
    ---
    all good man, read again what I wrote, thank you for your reply.

and keep this ... 70% to the girl, 30% to the shop ... 180 - 230 - 280 all inclusive and issue solved. ,,, and for the few very special girls a bit more is ok.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m good friend with one of the ladies there who have since left and she told me that she left because management treat girls poorly.

And they paid her only 50% of what we paid , as opposed to 70% which is what other shops paid to girls typically

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    I’m good friend with one of the ladies there who have since left and she told me that she left because management treat girls poorly.

And they paid her only 50% of what we paid , as opposed to 70% which is what other shops paid to girls typically

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ---

yes on the set rate is 70% to the girl and 30% to the shop. Some shops are 67% G - 33% S.