Page 67 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Saw them on line up
    Sohee is stylish girl and tall
    Sumi is like shy girl
    I pickes Karin because want to get FS yesterday, as with them maybe yes maybe no. But if I didn't feel fs yesterday for sure I will pick Sohee
    The breath of experience mr King , can’t help saying I am a little jealous of how many you have tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Thermoguard View Post
    Nice review Mr Pking2, how much ussualy extra fee?
    100 the standard

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Saw them on line up
    Sohee is stylish girl and tall
    Sumi is like shy girl
    I picked Karin because want to get FS yesterday, as with them maybe yes maybe no. But if I didn't feel fs yesterday for sure I will pick Sohee
    Thanks mate. Always enjoy reading your reviews.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any info on Minori? She has been on the roster for a while and no one has mentioned her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    Any info on Minori? She has been on the roster for a while and no one has mentioned her.
    thats cos she's so good she's a secret

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    Delicate and young… sweet and refreshing… it feels like one must treat her with gentle love or she might crumble… fun to be with.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Minori....anorexic...ugly....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Minori....anorexic...ugly....
    Ymmv🤣🤣🤣 bloody monster😜😜

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Here's the skinny: Maco tried to take over Hitomi's position (power struggle), she created her own group of followers amongst the girls. One girl didn't follow her and got picked on and bullied, and she now quit (Hitomi has asked her to come back). So Linda ousted Maco to stop the shit storm.
    not exactly true but close

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know where Maco went?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post
    not exactly true but close
    is it possible for you to elaborate on the truth. we would like to know the truth on this matter

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems to be a few girls from here with the same name popping up at Ginza. Sua is the latest. It sure if they are the same girls but a bit of a coincidence potentially

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you know how many Sua's there are in this industry? It is one of the most popular K girl names, if there is a Sua at Ginza it's not the same Sua.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    is it possible for you to elaborate on the truth. we would like to know the truth on this matter
    Once bitten twice shy. Hard to say what I know without giving up the peeps I know there and what they tell me. It would be too obvious.
    The previous comment was pretty damn close to the truth but slanted a little too much against Maco.

Hope to have an update on where we can find her soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My intel is the the opposite of this. Maco was not at fault at all and the shop is making her a scapegoat.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw Sohee ("sow", like seeds, "ee") a week ago. Yes, she is tall and stylish. Enters the room wearing heels, tiny denim shorts and an oversize white shirt, completely unbuttoned, over a sports bra. Pretty IMO, mid-late 20s I'd say. Very slim but with great natural, full, heavy boobs that hang like puppy dog ears.
    I ask if she does massage or straight to fun. She tells me "I have to massage first" Her English is limited but she listens attentively and she tries really hard. Tells me she's been in Sydney "three months and half". Her massage is excellent and after the legit part she oils up her hands and gives my groins, balls and arse a lovely five minute rub prepping me nicely for the flip.
    After the turn over she strips and starts sliding up and down me, kissing, sucking my nipples and playing with my cock and balls.I sit up so I can get better access and she moves straight in for dfk. Her mouth is lovely and soft and her kissing is wet and sloppy. We did mouthwash before the service commenced and her breath was good. She kisses her way down my body again and takes my cock in that wet, sloppy mouth and it is awesome. I have to pull her back up it is so good. I get to work on her nipples and reach down and start to play with her pussy and give her clit a good rubbing. Her pussy is shaved and slightly stubbly. She's making all the right noises and still working my cock with her hands. We are coming close to time, I booked 45 mins for $170, so I lay back and and let her take me in her mouth again then it takes all of about two and a half minutes in that amazing mouth before I'm ready so I lift her head and let her finish me with a hj.
    Great, girl, hot as and great service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    My intel is the the opposite of this. Maco was not at fault at all and the shop is making her a scapegoat.
    Fault is a hard thing to define especially when done with the right intentions. Love Mako to bits but there are lines that need to be respected even if unintentionally crossed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post
    Fault is a hard thing to define especially when done with the right intentions. Love Mako to bits but there are lines that need to be respected even if unintentionally crossed.
    This is a terrible take. The shops only priority is money. They don’t care about the girls or the customers. Maco was awesome, like most girls, they have more integrity than management.

Quote Originally Posted by Will_1_am View Post
    Saw Sohee ("sow", like seeds, "ee") a week ago. Yes, she is tall and stylish. Enters the room wearing heels, tiny denim shorts and an oversize white shirt, completely unbuttoned, over a sports bra. Pretty IMO, mid-late 20s I'd say. Very slim but with great natural, full, heavy boobs that hang like puppy dog ears.
    I ask if she does massage or straight to fun. She tells me "I have to massage first" Her English is limited but she listens attentively and she tries really hard. Tells me she's been in Sydney "three months and half". Her massage is excellent and after the legit part she oils up her hands and gives my groins, balls and arse a lovely five minute rub prepping me nicely for the flip.
    After the turn over she strips and starts sliding up and down me, kissing, sucking my nipples and playing with my cock and balls.I sit up so I can get better access and she moves straight in for dfk. Her mouth is lovely and soft and her kissing is wet and sloppy. We did mouthwash before the service commenced and her breath was good. She kisses her way down my body again and takes my cock in that wet, sloppy mouth and it is awesome. I have to pull her back up it is so good. I get to work on her nipples and reach down and start to play with her pussy and give her clit a good rubbing. Her pussy is shaved and slightly stubbly. She's making all the right noises and still working my cock with her hands. We are coming close to time, I booked 45 mins for $170, so I lay back and and let her take me in her mouth again then it takes all of about two and a half minutes in that amazing mouth before I'm ready so I lift her head and let her finish me with a hj.
    Great, girl, hot as and great service.
    Almost pick sohee as well. Does she do any offer for extra lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sohee is on my next list.