Page 128 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,560 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just got Intel that Aimi from CBD is going to 6 surry. Should be very interesting how this shop will bring decent talent. Keep an eye our fellas.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydozzie View Post
    Just got Intel that Aimi from CBD is going to 6 surry. Should be very interesting how this shop will bring decent talent. Keep an eye our fellas.
    Juna has also left (last day today back to Japan) some of the really good ones are gone and sadly the news ones brought in seem to be the B or C team.

Juna was very pretty but she has mixed results 80/20 bad to good.

These guys need to bring in top tier girls if they are gona be charging top tier prices, ive already planed out my punts for next week and it dosnt include CBD sadly.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    Juna has also left (last day today back to Japan) some of the really good ones are gone and sadly the news ones brought in seem to be the B or C team.

Juna was very pretty but she has mixed results 80/20 bad to good.

These guys need to bring in top tier girls if they are gona be charging top tier prices, ive already planed out my punts for next week and it dosnt include CBD sadly.
    Yea I've been seen the quality drop from week to week. I've haven't been the CBD for almost 2 months and been sight seeing and taste testing the surroundings.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yea I've been seen the quality drop from week to week. I've haven't been the CBD for almost 2 months and been sight seeing and taste testing the surroundings.

anywhere as good? I've been going to Tokio which seems to be taking its place at the top for quality young fresh girls. though i've also been interested in trying fireflies, Summerville and Mac, mirage is a bit too far so is Burwood 14.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    anywhere as good? I've been going to Tokio which seems to be taking its place at the top for quality young fresh girls. though i've also been interested in trying fireflies, Summerville and Mac, mirage is a bit too far so is Burwood 14.
    Been to Tokio a few times but haven't been since November last year. The girls were decent and service was good. I just didn't like the rooms. Just way to small and could hear everything going on outside. Plus last time i was there, there were ladies outside in the waiting section waiting getting some beauty things done which made me a little uncomfortable 😬.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been to Tokio a few times but haven't been since November last year. The girls were decent and service was good. I just didn't like the rooms. Just way to small and could hear everything going on outside. Plus last time i was there, there were ladies outside in the waiting section waiting getting some beauty things done which made me a little uncomfortable 😬.
    Haven't been to MAC yet, so that is on the list for 2024 to visit. Just need to do my homework in knowing who to book.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree, I went a while ago, and you could hear people outside in the corridor as well as the rooms next door, as I think there's a gap between the wall and the ceiling (from what I remember).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i agree the venue and rooms are pretty shitty and the shower from what i hear.. is it time to get a new venue, id say so if they wona be taken seriously and they start to get really busy.

For me i dont mind, originally i was shocked, but im there for the girls once on the table its just you and the girl the rest goes away i guess and its super super cheap $90 a hour + $50 so ill still be hitting it up as long as they keep getting girls, and i hope they do upgrade or move premises.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi all,

Used to be a Sydney punter but have been down in Melbourne for the last year… what’s the latest back home? Will be up this week for a work trip so may carve out some time for a punt.

Went CBD Style during my last trip, was an ok experience with Waka at the time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any idea when she starts at 6 surry or if she's back yet? Saw her on her last day at cbd and she was great

Quote Originally Posted by Thf602 View Post
    Any idea when she starts at 6 surry or if she's back yet? Saw her on her last day at cbd and she was great
    She on today bro, it just popped up on their wechat. And for sure it's definitely her. Photo looks like it was taken inside the shop and I remember her hot bod.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh damn. Just added them on we chat and saw. Thanks for the heads up. Can't wait to visit her hope she does just as good service as the last time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    She on today bro, it just popped up on their wechat. And for sure it's definitely her. Photo looks like it was taken inside the shop and I remember her hot bod.
    What's 6surry wechat please?

Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    What's 6surry wechat please?
    Hey bro, it's this one

_6Poplarsurryhills

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    anyone have the roster?

I know I said I wont go, but kinda feeling the itch
    Tokio feels like a place where you might bump into a friend accidentally. Or they can hear you as the walls are thin.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So looks like true to their word they’ve bumped customers off their CBD360 wechat. At least I have been. And I’m a regular customer for the last 2 years at least and never cancelled or been late to a booking. Good luck guys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    anyone have the roster?

I know I said I wont go, but kinda feeling the itch
    Tokio feels like a place where you might bump into a friend accidentally. Or they can hear you as the walls are thin.
    Been to tokio massage … good shop , great girls but for me at 190$ price point for an hour cbd is a much better deal with good rooms, garunteed( mostly) bbj vs a cbj and dfk included.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    Been to tokio massage … good shop , great girls but for me at 190$ price point for an hour cbd is a much better deal with good rooms, garunteed( mostly) bbj vs a cbj and dfk included.
    Same here, bro. Especially the facilities. I would never have realised that quality of facilities was so important to me until I went to Tokio. Just the shower alone is enough to put me off going there. Then there's the thin walls as you said, plus the loud music which I feel is a side effect of the thin walls because they need that to neutralise the sound from other rooms. And super small rooms!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    So looks like true to their word they’ve bumped customers off their CBD360 wechat. At least I have been. And I’m a regular customer for the last 2 years at least and never cancelled or been late to a booking. Good luck guys.
    how do u know u've been bumped off?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    how do u know u've been bumped off?
    Same I've been bumped off, can see their roster at all. Only 276 their sister shop I can see their roster.