Page 24 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lol. yeah so far Either her or Emi have been my faves. Swear Ann doesn't dish out FS though so trying to be a loyal customer hahaa

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ann is great, and the fact that she doesn't do FS makes her somehow sexier...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had a pretty disappointing experience here tonight. Made a booking, was confirmed on we chat. When I arrived I was told the girl was on her period. Guy working there said " I give you different girl, the best girl".
    I asked to see who was available.

Was shown a couple of girls, chose Nami. Ok all good, I undressed and got on the table. Then the knock on the door , it was the guy working there. I'm lying there, butt naked and he comes in to tell me nami has a booking but he will give me a nice Korean girl.

I had already paid and was naked on the table so I agree. 2 mins later Sori comes in.
    She seems nice and very cute. I think this might be ok. But this was about as good as it got.

She did a light massage, rubbing my shoulders for about 20 mins. After a while I turned over, same kinda rub on the front. She then undressed and Finally moved to a very average HJ, had to ask for a BJ. She did a terrible bj for about 30 seconds and moved back to HJ.
    In the end she got me over the line (barely) but let go of my cock at the first sign of cum.

Had nothing but good experiences here, but this was absolutely a waste of time and money.

Not sure if my original booking actually had that time of the month or was given to some other punter. First interaction with the older , tall, skinny guy working there but I'm definitely not impressed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Do all girls here do DFK and BBBJ as standard? I know only a few do CIM but that's okay

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Super common for the bad experiences here. They purposely double book and just give punters another girl.

Happened last two times to me, once I arrived and they told me and I wasn’t happy with the only girl available so left.

The next time it was similar got told while I was undressing and I just told them can I get money back and I got dressed and left.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatAsian View Post
    Super common for the bad experiences here. They purposely double book and just give punters another girl.

Happened last two times to me, once I arrived and they told me and I wasn’t happy with the only girl available so left.

The next time it was similar got told while I was undressing and I just told them can I get money back and I got dressed and left.
    Same here. Happened twice. Told after I handed over the money. Have not been back since.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve been double booked twice as well.

I have a suspicion that the person taking bookings on WeChat is not communicating with the person taking bookings on the phone.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I should have known better and just walked.
    Why would they put a girl on the roster if she is on her period? Definitely was a double booking

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Damn, recent replies makes me feel this shops a shitshow.
    Ive always been on the edge of trying 5his shop.
    But blatantly double booking? Thats just fucked up.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman1000 View Post
    I should have known better and just walked.
    Why would they put a girl on the roster if she is on her period? Definitely was a double booking
    Definitely sounds like a double booking. Did the girl at least give bbbj? Seems to be rarer these days at CBD style

Top row, girls names 1st column 15min time increments from start to finish. Cross out cells where a girl is booked at a certain time. Look at the board or spreadsheet when someone requests a booking.........can't be that hard.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Top row, girls names 1st column 15min time increments from start to finish. Cross out cells where a girl is booked at a certain time. Look at the board or spreadsheet when someone requests a booking.........can't be that hard.
    I don't think it's whether they know how to manage booking procedures. It's the fact they purposely try and double book popular girls so that on the horny punters arrival, they can find random excuses to swap to a substandard and unpopular girl who has no booking. That way the popular ones who don't get requested on WeChat/phone/walk in can still have a chance.

Basically this place churn and burn quantity and don't care about quality.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefatness View Post
    Definitely sounds like a double booking. Did the girl at least give bbbj? Seems to be rarer these days at CBD style
    Yeah it was a bbbj, but if you can imagine a girl giving you a bbbj while trying to put as little of their mouth on you as possible - that's what it was like. Absolutely terrible. It's a shame because she was cute

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman1000 View Post
    Yeah it was a bbbj, but if you can imagine a girl giving you a bbbj while trying to put as little of their mouth on you as possible - that's what it was like. Absolutely terrible. It's a shame because she was cute
    Ah, the infamous AirBBBJ rears its, er, head once again 😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw ann yesterday.. what a sweet girl, next door girl. Just tick all the box to be a GF.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know where Ayumi went to. I know she needs the money and the work so she must have popped up somewhere.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post
    Anyone know where Ayumi went to. I know she needs the money and the work so she must have popped up somewhere.
    care to explain why you know

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is Hina still here? Seems to be lots of turnover lately and inconsistent service. Girls seem a little hesitant to give BBBJ.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'd like to know where Ayumi went too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    care to explain why you know
    Umm....because she told me.
    Don't u talk to your service provider?
    Not many WLs or MLs I see that do not tell me their back stories and all about their current life. Some open up straight away , others on the 2nd or 3rd visit.

So either Ayumi found a benefactor or she is working a day or two elsewhere. Too comfortable (lazy) to work too much. She likes her 'me' time.

Such a sweetie.