Page 16 of 147 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wish they had an updated roster on web page… I don’t have a WeChat 😥

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My concern is with limited bathrooms, do
    The girls shower between customers? does any have any information on that?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    Haha…. Shower between customers… nah… wet towels mostly… I mean they won’t want to ruin their make up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If Hygiene is your major concern you should probably skip J Girls altogether.
    So saying you are in charge of your hygiene so just take preventative measures.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post
    Wow… I thought j girls would be cleanliness freaks… I would be happy to know that they rinse their mouth and use hot towels after every customer… hot towels I am sure off at this establishment because I usually take a shower after session and assist ML use hot towels to wipe them off residue I leave on them🫣

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post
    Can disagree more they are probably the most malicious in terms of hygiene and I don’t just mean Asians

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Can disagree more they are probably the most malicious in terms of hygiene and I don’t just mean Asians
    I think I had a stroke reading this.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    Linda’s new shop will have some in-room showers, just wait a couple more months. Its 5min from the current location.

From what i have seen at cbd styles, the girls do a wipe-down of themselves between each customer but if they get really wet/sweaty with 1 customer they will shower before seeing the next customer. All girls gargle between each customer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried Rei she only does BBBJ but doesn't allow CIM. For 135 definitely better value with other girls if you want CIM.

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Yuki

First review so bear with me.
    Was in the CBD today for a lunch date and thought fuck it! I’ll try CBD STYLE for myself NO booking, TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM.
    Open the door and a delightful hot tatted J girl smiles. Mammasan quickly ushers me behind the curtain.
    A few minutes later she shows me to a room and says J Yuki only available and for 1/2hr. I ask what she looks like and she says the girl you saw at the door. Hell yeah take my money!!
    I hand over $135 and
    Strip down Juki comes in gets to it. She is hot very happy. Overall Massage okay the massage on my balls face down was epic.
    Then time to turn she strips down Fuck me!!!
    Super hard now HJ LICKING MY NIPPLES 😌
    Then reaches for the Dom and starts CBJ which went for ages. Asked her to take it off you should’ve seen her eyes thinking I was referring to BBBJ ( I was hoping) but not on offer. In fact asked after we finished If she provides extras. Shake of the head no.
    Walked out happy. Just spent 30 min with a hot young tatted Japanese girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How is rei looks like? He is abit tempting. Haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yuki is Super fit very toned. Short black Bob hair. Right arm has a gorgeous Jap design tattoo. She was wearing stilettos which made her look quite tall and sexy lingerie.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yuki is very pretty. Saw her once briefly more than a month ago, after she has finished with a customer and leaving the room. She was very shy lol, afraid to get seen. She wore ol type dress iirc. Very tempting. But I suspected her extras are limited though. So I hesitated to book her. Too bad seems like it's confirmed here. And she got tatts. Otherwise I think she is prettiest ml I have seen recently.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    J Ann is super cute. She says she is 29, but looks 21-25. She gave me a very good pussy slide and BBBJ. Highly recommend

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just had a massage with Hina.

Quite pretty. Did an hour massage. BBBJ was pretty good. Blew my load after hand job. Was still pretty hard so she tempted me to go again. She also offered instead extra 100$ for fs. Was quite tempted to be honest but said I'll come back another time. Still really pleasant but still rate Ann's service more. Quite pricey I guess in the end but tbh don't care. Girls have been
    a lot more enthusiastic here compared to some of the other experiences I've had with fs places. Maybe just on a good streak right now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Woodland did you pay extra for BBBJ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobGeorge View Post
    Hey Woodland did you pay extra for BBBJ?
    no - i didn't pay extra.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Defqon888 View Post
    How is rei looks like? He is abit tempting. Haha
    She's on the chubby side with a stomach. Nothing special tbh.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Linda’s new shop will have some in-room showers, just wait a couple more months. Its 5min from the current location.

From what i have seen at cbd styles, the girls do a wipe-down of themselves between each customer but if they get really wet/sweaty with 1 customer they will shower before seeing the next customer. All girls gargle between each customer.
    hopefully it will have a more discreet entrance. it's a bit of gamble if i were to visit during working hour (or even around 6pm)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dicebok View Post
    hopefully it will have a more discreet entrance. it's a bit of gamble if i were to visit during working hour (or even around 6pm)
    New place is very discreet, at the back of a hotel.
    11 rooms
    8 with in-room showers AND spa.

I wonder if I can do part 3 inside the spa, lol