Page 3 of 145 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I too had the extreme pleasure of Somi on my second visit last week. She just loves dfk and her bbbj skills are exceptional. Hard to believe this lass is only 19 (turning 20 next month). I’m going back for a third visit this week before she departs for her oz holiday. I’m hoping that she may take things to another level. A star that shone for too short a time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Bora gives CBJ and DFK now, which is part of the service. You probably had her last Thursday, she landed into Sydney on Wednesday and started training/work on Thursday, on her first day she didnt know what she was doing. Also she probably doesnt know about the payment system when she took your money.

My full review of Bora is up in the massage section
    to save others searching:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...vous-Kpop-Doll

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Somi sounds like a gem. Anyone know if she plans to work in brizvegas and if so where? Asking for a mate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No she won’t be working in Brisbane. She intends to travel and work on a farm as part of her visa requirements.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by TongueJack View Post
    No she won’t be working in Brisbane. She intends to travel and work on a farm as part of her visa requirements.
    Yes, she told me the same thing. She wants to move to Brisbane and work at a farm. I queried her why not do the same work there, to which she said its not good for her mental health to continue doing this. Although having experienced her service, I dont think that seems to be impacting her mental health as of now - haha. She is a bomb. But you never know whats going on in the head, behind that smiling face.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Had the absolute pleasure of meeting young Yuri.
    Now she told me that some have accused her of being cold, like she has a case of the old KPS, but I found her to be really engaging and sweet. She is a mirror for your attitude, go in care free and ready to have fun and she will reciprocate, go in determined to be an arrogant prick and she'll turn to an ice queen. She also has an "IDGAF" vibe to her as well, which I can appreciate.
    Shop itself is clean, big rooms, big tables, booking was incredibly easy and management very helpful. 2 thumbs up from me.

Link doesn't work for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco Paper View Post
    Link doesn't work for me
    it's not working for me either now. i think maybe the report has been taken down?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    several posts got taken down. I think someone shared some information that was sensitive.

Just saw Bora, for sure the best looking WL/ML I've met.

Face 7
    Body 8
    Service 5

She didn't speak good English but that doesn't matter to me much. Got body rub and pussy slide, she put a rubber on me and gave a CBJ. I asked if she offered FS and she said for $500, I declined.

She asked how much, I offered $200 (even though it would have been 5 seconds of action - you know how it is in the moment). Thankfully she declined. After that chat she took the dub off and finished the job post haste.

I showered then bailed.

WIR, eh? Probably not maybe idk. I have a thing for pretty girls, even if they suck in bed so I'd go at least once. I wouldn't book her a second time.

I found Sua offered way better service - despite not having a kpop face like Bora. Sua even folded my clothes while I was in the shower, which made me smile upon my return.

Banned
    “clothes while I was in the shower, which made me smile upon my return.”
    They have a shower now?

There's a shower in the bathroom across from the massage rooms.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    7 is the rating you give to your best looking WL/ML? Tough crowd lol.
    Agreed, I thought "only a 7 for the best looking ml/we you've ever seen?"

7 is the rating you give to your best looking WL/ML? Tough crowd lol.
    Haha, just being honest. if you go for a walk downtown, Bora would be more attractive than 7/10 of the girls you walk past which is pretty attractive but there are still girls out there that are more attractive than she is.

It's harsh to use the whole scale but I've had too many punts that were reviewed as being an 8/10 and turn out being someone I wouldn't pursue on a night out. I pay for sex to find women who I'd never otherwise be able to meet - like kpop models ��

Quote Originally Posted by Coco Paper View Post
    Haha, just being honest. if you go for a walk downtown, Bora would be more attractive than 7/10 of the girls you walk past which is pretty attractive but there are still girls out there that are more attractive than she is.
    I've seen Bora and that's an accurate way of describing her.

Banned
    7 is very high rating for a ML.

I usually have sex with MLs with only 2 or 3 ratings. But they kissed like your girlfriends and offer their bodies to you like free fruits from the trees. In the dim light of the cubicles every girl turns into an angel who moans at your touch.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went to CBD Styles last Tuesday in the afternoon during office lunch break to check out the other girls (now since Somi is gone). I saw Hanna (busty girl) and booked her for 5pm. Linda (receptionist) said "fine, i will keep her for you". Was thinking about Hanna's jugs the entire second half in office, even got a boner once at my desk coz or her. Very excited, i left a bit early from work and reached exactly at 5. Asked the guy at reception (Linda wasnt around then) but he said Hanna is booked till 5.30. He called Linda and said she thought your booking was for 5.30. Bullshit reason. Walked out disappointed, went to 197 Clarence instead. still waiting for Hanna.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Oh I'm not disputing your rating of 7, I think that's a fair rating for her. However you spoke of her looks in a positive light being your best you have seen, so that means you have never seen an 8 in any shop?

I think you will be surprised, I've seen a few ML/WL by accident in public and their rating was like +2 compared to what I rated them in the booking.
    Not surprised by this and I can vouch. The girls tend to not put their "hearts" into doing up their look when they're working. It just becomes part of the job for them. Whereas when they head out for their own day or night out, that's when they really doll up.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I don't know if you notice, but the high end girls at Ginza, the ones that really get hyped are the ones that actually make more effort to get dressed up and present themselves like they would going out. Like C-Mia, K-Minji, K-Somi, these girls all really doll themselves up for every booking and guys just lap this stuff up.

C-Kiki on the other hand used to just rock up with a bikini, but I have seen her dressed up and she was way hotter than those 3 girls above in my opinion.
    Without a doubt. I've also seen C-Kiki in her streetwear. She looked exactly like a hot uni student walking around Chinatown!

Oh I'm not disputing your rating of 7, I think that's a fair rating for her. However you spoke of her looks in a positive light being your best you have seen, so that means you have never seen an 8 in any shop?
    Yeah, I started punting mid way through covid so I guess I got in when there wasn't a lot of foreign talent coming in or something. I had some pretty great experiences (did a double at Sakura in Surry Hills), but the I never met anyone above a 4.5 in terms of looks - except maybe Filo Sweety at Ginza was a 6/10.

I had some shocking experiences, first punt was off E&B - I paid $200 and the lady was like 40 and had bung teeth, I was like "what, this isn't the girl from the ad" but I had paid already and they didn't understand the English word for refund

I just came back from Hawaii where I did a tour of the massage shops in Waikiki and holy crap, it was like a trailer park tier experience - I almost got slapped around by the mamasan at one point for declining their line-up of one lady.

I'm off to Bangkok next week, if I can't find my 10 there, I can't find her anywhere - haha

Page 3 of 145 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast