Page 126 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Business must be good!

cbd style 360

Last price increase in 2024. Starting from 5th of February.
    1 hour $230, 100 minutes $380
    ( 30m 45m same price)
    Thanks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    $230 for a hour? yep that jut broke the camels back, sorry not gona be back again.

This is just ridicules now.

Ill be hitting up alternatives from next week and giving you guys some reviews, service comparable but half the price with ex CBD girls working there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    As some have pointed out elsewhere, $270 at Ginza gets you guaranteed FS with a bed. Your $50 in front at Ginza over CBD and at least you can park around Ginza. If that doesn't float your boat then head on down the road from Ginza to MAC where you can do it on a massage table just like CBD and save yourself over $100.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    It's possible that the landlord might be active in this industry, maybe even a customer and witnessed first hand their popularity. They might think that they have them by the balls. The best way to counter this is to kick them back in the nuts... Move to another location.

They should leverage their popularity like in this forum. Use it to announce their move, they don't have to worry about losing customers. Fark the greedy landlords up the arse!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    It's possible that the landlord might be active in this industry, maybe even a customer and witnessed first hand their popularity. They might think that they have them by the balls. The best way to counter this is to kick them back in the nuts... Move to another location.

They should leverage their popularity like in this forum. Use it to announce their move, they don't have to worry about losing customers. Fark the greedy landlords up the arse!
    bro, lets not speculate, follow occums razor, commercial leases are like long term things with increases set in the contract, its been less than a year with constant increases for the girls services, which indicates internal reasons for it, ie supply and demand. They should (and prob will give up their 276 lease soon) not sure if the 3rd place is on the cards but this has to fund that before i generates revenue, and expect prices to be $250-300 by the time it opens.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wonder if the girls are getting increased wages. I spoke to my regular about how much she took home and I can’t believe what she said.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There is no roster out yet

Went again recently - I don't think the current talent matches the price. Also was offered natural FS which surprised me (declined)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So the rumours lately are true. Will avoid for a while.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Get ready for a full inbox from all those guys looking to stay safe and pass on this girl M0rfl1ng.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by M0rfl1ng View Post
    Went again recently - I don't think the current talent matches the price. Also was offered natural FS which surprised me (declined)
    Could you please give some hints about which girl is doing it ? We may need keep in mind and stay away thanks!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Get ready for a full inbox from all those guys looking to stay safe and pass on this girl M0rfl1ng.
    You mean stay "safe"....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sen Rui as a few others have mentioned she is very inexperienced and not at all used to being around men, particularly naked ones.
    Very young and very sweet.
    No complaints from me I enjoyed the session but I would not recommend her to those wanting a hardcore or PSE experience and certainly not for those who are demanding or impatient.
    Most definitely in the wrong job, nothing new there I am sure we all know how some girls get lured in and trapped in this industry.
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I suppose it depends on each persons definition of safe, but yet fish that's what I mean......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    Sen Rui as a few others have mentioned she is very inexperienced and not at all used to being around men, particularly naked ones.
    No complaints from me I enjoyed the session but I would not recommend her to those wanting a hardcore or PSE experience and certainly not for those who are demanding or impatient.
    Most definitely in the wrong job, nothing new there I am sure we all know how some girls get lured in and trapped in this industry.
    FS on offer yet? i saw her in the first week and she said now, if she offeres it it may be worth a revisit she is very pretty and i had hoped shed ever open up more or just leave

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    spot on, totally agree with you on Rui here.

"Wrong job", well, I hope she likes the job and opens up to it. She made me feel sorry and a bit guilty cuz she was visibly shaking, but afterwards she was all smiley and happy so I don't think she was scared or felt forced that she let me massage her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have been to this shop a lot for the last 6 months... I was even the first customer of some girls and was offered BBFS because she did not know where the condom was on her first day. Man... I miss those girls... The new fish can't not even compared with them yet. The level of service of this shop is dropping. We need new gems.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    I wonder if the girls are getting increased wages. I spoke to my regular about how much she took home and I can’t believe what she said.
    Surprisingly lots or surprisingly little?

I saw a line-up of Yuki, Kasumi and Ami, and didn't feel like paying top dollar for any of them. Maybe they should introduce different pricing based on looks and service, like Ginza, N5M etc.

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    spot on, totally agree with you on Rui here.

"Wrong job", well, I hope she likes the job and opens up to it. She made me feel sorry and a bit guilty cuz she was visibly shaking, but afterwards she was all smiley and happy so I don't think she was scared or felt forced that she let me massage her.
    Might be an act for her to do the bare minimum… at this point she’s had 100 dicks in her mouth. If she’s still scared she’d be serving ramen lunch specials in a food court

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=fted;2931477]Surprisingly lots or surprisingly little?

Surprisingly little. Maybe she lied to me, maybe I overestimated her popularity. Could be a combination of many things but she was upset when I called bullshit. But they do things differently at this shop, the girls keep their tips and the shop pays them weekly I think (their cut of the shop fee).
    Last edited by Soccerfan; 23-01-2024 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Spelling