Page 57 of 147 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 2929

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblack View Post
    Anyone know where Emi went ? Or will return
    Thanks
    Ask June, she’ll tell you

CBD has recently abolished the $20 bbbj fee due to many complaints by customers about the cost of living its good news for punters but many girls feel short-changed because they previously received $20 and now they dont. Management has also ‘encouraged’ girls who give bbbj to also include CIM.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dib21 View Post
    Anyone keen on sharing their recent experience with Hera. Has she improved? I keep seeing her on the roster
    yes experience has been shared, read above

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I tried Yumi and Dan vouch she is good

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dib21 View Post
    Anyone keen on sharing their recent experience with Hera. Has she improved? I keep seeing her on the roster
    My experience with Hera is not recent. It's about two months ago. Definitely no DFK. She gives a great massage but i didn't go there for the massage. She gave me a body slide and a CBJ. She loved to talk.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Yowser

Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Ask June, she’ll tell you

CBD has recently abolished the $20 bbbj fee due to many complaints by customers about the cost of living its good news for punters but many girls feel short-changed because they previously received $20 and now they dont. Management has also ‘encouraged’ girls who give bbbj to also include CIM.
    Who’s June Yowser ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    whats their wechat address?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bemdolphin View Post
    whats their wechat address?
    Wechat: Lindalovely8

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone come across any girls offering Greek like Hitomi when she was working?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cbd style massage

Any report kaho? About service ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    anyone know if Yume from Hornsby142 is Toa from CBD style? physical description from another thread and body from photo looks kinda similar to Toa (although, not the same photo used for the two shops). Yume does rimming, COF, and filming. Toa's face wasn't really my type tbh, so just worried that i'm booking the same girl lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    anyone know if Yume from Hornsby142 is Toa from CBD style? physical description from another thread and body from photo looks kinda similar to Toa (although, not the same photo used for the two shops). Yume does rimming, COF, and filming. Toa's face wasn't really my type tbh, so just worried that i'm booking the same girl lol.
    I don't think its the same girl. Yume already got reviews since 8th July, Toa is still working at CBD style at the time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is this place even worth going too after somi left?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asian slayer View Post
    Is this place even worth going too after somi left?
    If somis the last girl you saw at the shop you are missing out mate. This shop is going through its golden age at the moment a quick flick through the recent pages in this thread will give you an indication of which girls are popular

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    Sena is very attractive but no bbbj if that’s your thing
    does Sena offer FS? her schedule hasn't matched mine so i hanen't been able to see her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i saw on yowser's flash card the word "gyaru" for Airi. what does this mean?

when i google "gyaru" all that comes up are japanese girls with blonde hair with fully caked on makeup, huge eyelashes, and outrageous hairstyles...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    i saw on yowser's flash card the word "gyaru" for Airi. what does this mean?

when i google "gyaru" all that comes up are japanese girls with blonde hair with fully caked on makeup, huge eyelashes, and outrageous hairstyles...
    I did not know wat it means too but I think you just answered your own question

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    I did not know wat it means too but I think you just answered your own question
    yea sorry, i should have added: the pic of Airi doesn't look like it, so just thinking maybe it's got some other meaning / less exaggerated image??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any suggestion girl good service from 276 or 360 instead mimi and riko?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    yea sorry, i should have added: the pic of Airi doesn't look like it, so just thinking maybe it's got some other meaning / less exaggerated image??
    Gyaru or "Gal", is a subculture in Japan amongst girls.

I don't think there's any accepted definition of what it is, ie. Whether or not a girl was a "Gal". My own observation is they are generally "over-the-top" in most things a girl would do to look good or fashionable. OTT hair dyeing, OTT manicured nails, OTT tanned skin, OTT piercings. They just do everything a bit more extreme than normal.

It's also a genre in JAV. You can get an idea what they look like from watching those.

Gyaru is the opposite of normal japanese women are. Instead of pale skin, dark hair and light make-up, gyaru darker skin and heavy make-up with bright attire, usually blonde hair, long eye lash etc etc.

It's somewhat japanese impression of pretty western girl.

Very popular at 2000 as the image of bad girl / cool girl vibe