Page 119 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 2929

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Which site was this? I’m yet to do a lineup at any massage joint I’ve visited just because of the risk of missing out on the one that I actually want.

Now with the new “no booking WeChat” it may be a thing? What’s everyone’s advice? Haven’t visited CBD in the last 2-3 months because of the drama

Just got a text from Aimi that she's leaving in 2 weeks time. So boys who hasn't seen her yet, get in and book her before she scoots.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Not surprised the J girls could've taken days off all at once. New Year's is a huge holiday and celebration for the Japanese. It's the biggest holiday on their calendar.
    In Japan you only get 1-3 days holiday a year right?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    Just got a text from Aimi that she's leaving in 2 weeks time. So boys who hasn't seen her yet, get in and book her before she scoots.
    Dude 90% of the time it’s a trick to get you in.

My regular told me she’s quitting after new year abd wants to forget this job so I should visit her as often as I can. Guess what. Shock. She’s on the roster again. If u believe these things ur foolish.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have heard from a reliable source that Aimi is leaving, FWIW I think KK is on the money. Although I agree that these sorts of messages can be a ploy to drum up business.
    Last edited by HardCore; 01-01-2024 at 10:33 AM. Reason: added more content

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    That's what I was thinking too. Poor form if he did a no show. That's exactly why they don't allow bookings, ironically.
    yeah seems like more than a coincidence they start all this when guys are talking about boycotting shops and whingeing about prices

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    yeah seems like more than a coincidence they start all this when guys are talking about boycotting shops and whingeing about prices
    I'm sure you can still book if you are a well known regular

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    so did you book and not turn up
    i didn't confirm the booking. i just asked if she's available. i'm not going to waste a girl's time like the management does to customers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    With the booking, I have overheard some details before while I was waiting. Apparently, some people called in to book girls both shops and cancelling one or the other and sometimes both. Some people came in and look at girls from both shops but they never proceed with the session. “Aiya this guy again, always come to look at girls”. Looks like they are getting all sort of customers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blk53 View Post
    With the booking, I have overheard some details before while I was waiting. Apparently, some people called in to book girls both shops and cancelling one or the other and sometimes both. Some people came in and look at girls from both shops but they never proceed with the session. “Aiya this guy again, always come to look at girls”. Looks like they are getting all sort of customers.
    i find it hard to believe that they are basing a major change in their business model from those people. either they are hiding something or they're just crazy... how does alienating half their customers by not allowing bookings give them more business compared to losing an hour here and there on 1 girl?
    yes, they say they let VIPs book but what are VIPs then when people that have spent thousands there and have good records but still not able to book?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    i find it hard to believe that they are basing a major change in their business model from those people. either they are hiding something or they're just crazy... how does alienating half their customers by not allowing bookings give them more business compared to losing an hour here and there on 1 girl?
    yes, they say they let VIPs book but what are VIPs then when people that have spent thousands there and have good records but still not able to book?
    Agree. I haven't been back since all this bollocks, having spent thousands of dollars over the last couple of years at 276 and 360. No idea what constitutes a VIP.

I think they just don't give a shit, and are getting heaps of business anyway.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    Agree. I haven't been back since all this bollocks, having spent thousands of dollars over the last couple of years at 276 and 360. No idea what constitutes a VIP.

I think they just don't give a shit, and are getting heaps of business anyway.
    ---
    '''I think they just don't give a shit, and are getting heaps of business anyway'''
    ... Yes the management [ the people around the management ] don't give a shit but the reason is not because they are getting heaps of business.
    They are not busy [ percentage wise, number of girls, available room etc. ] as they were before mid 2023.
    This shop is not great anymore, is just a good normal shop.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Don't overthink why a shop has banned booking unless you are a Whale punter

A company only permits bookings (for whale VIPSs only) for 2 reasons

1. Previous profitablity has led them to expand. But they can't accurately balance demand with the number of ladies on a given day. So come and see, no bookings!
    The winner is the shop, and then the ladies. Punters come third

2. Previous profitability has led them think they can push any ML they want onto the next punter who is available
    By far the best business model. But most Sydney shops avoid treating punters this way. You are treating punters like cattle
    As a result the winner is the shop, and then the ladies. Punters come third

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Don't overthink why a shop has banned booking unless you are a Whale punter

A company only permits bookings (for whale VIPSs only) for 2 reasons

1. Previous profitablity has led them to expand. But they can't accurately balance demand with the number of ladies on a given day. So come and see, no bookings!
    The winner is the shop, and then the ladies. Punters come third

2. Previous profitability has led them think they can push any ML they want onto the next punter who is available
    By far the best business model. But most Sydney shops avoid treating punters this way. You are treating punters like cattle
    As a result the winner is the shop, and then the ladies. Punters come third
    good point. but do u honestly think the MLs are higher quality now than before all of these changes? from my perspective most of the popular girls are gone and they have all cited troubles with management. hearing it from many of the girls first hand. it is unanimous.

so, why did they not do the changes before when the girls were much better if u're saying demand is good? that question is rhetorical to make u think.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    good point. but do u honestly think the MLs are higher quality now than before all of these changes? from my perspective most of the popular girls are gone and they have all cited troubles with management. hearing it from many of the girls first hand. it is unanimous.

so, why did they not do the changes before when the girls were much better if u're saying demand is good? that question is rhetorical to make u think.
    Simple economics
    Small businesses have to not be victims of earlier success

Business success, breeds business complacency, and taking the customers for granted

Complacency leads some businesses to ignore the ongoing quality of product or service, and no monitoring of competitors prices or better quality

All the red flags are there. Surely I don't need to write a chapter of explanation. It's all found in a standard business textbook

Nokia was a very large successful mobile company. Read the same story of how they let early success and then complacency led them to lose all their market share to ALL other competitors

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why bother going here. Walk to 429 pitt instead . I have been to 429 pitt 3 times after being told " All girl busy".

For $150..30 mins..I got hot asians from vietnam, malaysia , Japan , Thailand .. Golden service...FS/CIM/Shower together/DFK....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Why bother going here. Walk to 429 pitt instead . I have been to 429 pitt 3 times after being told " All girl busy".

For $150..30 mins..I got hot asians from vietnam, malaysia , Japan , Thailand .. Golden service...FS/CIM/Shower together/DFK....
    girls are much much better quality there thats why

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not any more at 276 or 360 ...same old stock and not as good as before

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What’s the rooster? I can’t seem to install weechat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Simple economics
    Small businesses have to not be victims of earlier success

Business success, breeds business complacency, and taking the customers for granted

Complacency leads some businesses to ignore the ongoing quality of product or service, and no monitoring of competitors prices or better quality

All the red flags are there. Surely I don't need to write a chapter of explanation. It's all found in a standard business textbook

Nokia was a very large successful mobile company. Read the same story of how they let early success and then complacency led them to lose all their market share to other other competitors
    i'm sure they were thinking the exact same thing too