Page 122 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ai will be back soon and is known to pick up some sporadic shifts not always on roster as well

ok for the rest of you i will be posting some more reviews on girls with no item starting with this years punts

long version coming soon

Chao - very good, massage mandatory, ball sucking, bbbj, hj, pussy play, FIV, great body massage, DFK, great time and a little bit of a brief pussy rub on the way out. she's cute body like sera, been in aust for quite a while 10 years or so, sadly no trim pussy like the flash cards that i was looking forward too.

Khao - great time, sexy thin body, small tities, a few tats, been working there about 10 months, but first time seeing her. Great DFK, mandatory shower and massage , really good massage, ball licking and sucking, very good, nice pussy slide, definitely fun

Both gave really great massages using their whole body and boobs all over you getting real close and personal.

just be a gentleman, go with the flow and u will have some real fun - dont be a creap and shit will take you far in life id say these are more of the "gentler" girls, that like to do the massages and their process, where as others u can skip the massage and just kiss on the coach and fuck from the first few seconds, lol but still great value.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I wonder if Ai also works somewhere else, hence only picking up random shifts here.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Btw - has anyone tried GG?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Btw - has anyone tried GG?
    no but i may, i can attest she has an amzing amzaing body that i regret no doing with in matching black panties and bra, just hot as fuck id say shes keen and down for a great time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had a great time with Kaho last night. I don’t click well some girls with limited English but Her english is good because she went to Canada before. Very easy to talk to, funny and she has great personality. Session wise, lots of DFK, balls sucking and long great BJ, FS and finished with CIM. Highly recommended!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do you know Where is ai working?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    I wonder if Ai also works somewhere else, hence only picking up random shifts here.
    She was at Sussex Star last week

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blk53 View Post
    Had a great time with Kaho last night. I don’t click well some girls with limited English but Her english is good because she went to Canada before. Very easy to talk to, funny and she has great personality. Session wise, lots of DFK, balls sucking and long great BJ, FS and finished with CIM. Highly recommended!
    How old would you say she is?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is same ai working at sussex star?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    yeah look i don't feel too comfortable posting things about that given that this is a CBD style thread and the focus should be on that and i really dont know the back stories and if the can or cant work else where or exclusive so its best to keep tight liped id say.

Ai is great and will be back on roster soon enough so don't worry too much, try the local areas and other threads that I have posted, its not hard to find a tall, super thin, Japanese that gives the best service in Sydney.

I just finished up with Hana, another great Japanese, and her service is very comparable to AI and the rest of the girls there.

ill post a review but high lights real quick were.

more shapely womanly body, size 8 not size 6 like khoa, but that comes with some pluses he body rub was really good, she's a great kisser and while i'm not a BJ guy her bj was awesome with amazing eye contact through out, some pussy rubbing and above all i managed to make her cum. It was really really hard with this one, and I have a great tounge but had to go the extra mile to get her over the line which she loved, and just wanted to curl up and go to bed, sorry i was the first customer 20min into her shift. The sex was also one of the best due to the extra cushin the harder the pushing and felt amazing inside her.

See guys, you just gota try some new girls, ive posted 3 new ones here for you so you cant go wrong with them and its good to try new ones once in a while.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    oh just a brag, after i made her cum she said that she should pay me , heheheh that was pretty good for my ego

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    reviews up for hana

enjoy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    How old would you say she is?
    I’m not very good at guessing but I would say 20+.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blk53 View Post
    I’m not very good at guessing but I would say 20+.
    she told me shes 24 but has a really cute body super tight body, its a bit of a pear shap, tight waist and nice hips, very very nice, her face is very young too so overall pretty great time and above all shes there for some fun!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This place is too busy now. 7 girls all taken first time I’ve left e
    Matt handed.
    Business is good but now created a monster

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    This place is too busy now. 7 girls all taken first time I’ve left e
    Matt handed.
    Business is good but now created a monster
    Stop bullshiting bro. I went there once a week, most of the time the room was open. Just stop mam, you are little bit too much

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Guys also, i know ur missing Ai, but body wise Dana is very similar to her, same tall, same thin body, skinny legs, pretty happy face and great lips, and services is basically like for like. enjoiiii

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fire flies up the road is busy as i was walking out of my session here, i saw no less then 3 separate guys go up there in the space of 1 minute so there is competitionf or sure

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You gonna stop tio. You are little bit too much.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Relax gents, Ai back on the roster at CBD for those looking for her but don't go to the other local shops.