Page 124 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    To be honest the quality of the girl in this shop is drop down. Didn’t find it attractive anymore, which that they are good at.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone know where is jisu go? Seems like she left the sop now

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    can anyone upload pictures of the new girls on here?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmore898 View Post
    Anyone know where is jisu go? Seems like she left the sop now
    Is this Jisu that look like Yuna from Itzy? If yes i called the other day and she wasnt there despite being on roster
    was told she called in sick so hopefully back soon i really wanted to her for her banging body even if FS is off the cards hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    can anyone upload pictures of the new girls on here?
    Well it seems yowser is spreading his services (look at tokio)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    This may explain what is a VIP

Hello, Happy New Year. Since February, WeChat has been able to access photos and information only from customers whose identities have been confirmed. Only customers who have had no problems with the recorded messages and girls… . Please visit the store and tell us your WeChat. Thnaks

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    That actually explains a lot and even why they are doing this.
    Thanks I will go have a chat with Hitomi.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    Well it seems yowser is spreading his services (look at tokio)
    It’s look like yowser is sort of paid promoter.
    He is doing it for tokio for now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's safe to say that reading the tea leaves Yowser has moved on from CBD and the Dropbox is now a thing of the past.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The owner at Tokio told me a few girls that left CBD ended up there. I did not ask who because he probably does not know their CBD aliases or there real names anyway

Curious to know who you guys have found there
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yowser’s dropbox folder for CBD Style that was a great source of info on the girls there - gone! 😭

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmore898 View Post
    It’s look like yowser is sort of paid promoter.
    He is doing it for tokio for now.
    Come on, don't tell me only now you realised that? Read between the lines. He was an enabler, and he did a great job at it. No bad blood...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    It's safe to say that reading the tea leaves Yowser has moved on from CBD and the Dropbox is now a thing of the past.
    Sorry. What happened? Is he no longer paid?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yowsers new collection at Tokio is definitely going to appeal to the pedos.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i went there today,

Sayna i think, is her name, the hot one, really is hot, they brought her out to me to meet, even though wasnt avalable as she has a booking in 2 min, but she was amazing , in a super hot 2 piece white bikini...

But then the brought out the other one, the new Chinese one, they left her in the room with me for a few min, I hadn't made up my mind so got her on my lap, while the door was open, and started DFK while playing with her pussy.. HEY! STFU i gota sample the goods.... it was fucking raining all day and i got drenched, im doing a tour of duty for you cunts so i gota get something, so i picked her... and my dream came true for a full bush that i had been looking for super hot, and super hot body, she was in a white mini skirt 1 piece dress.............. So i also popped my CCCP Cherry, great Chinese girl giving it up to the white devil, full bush and all, it was fucking fucking hot tipped her $100 very much fun had, if i tried that shit in china id prob be locked up for life, all i could do was picture her in CCP uniform giving it up the the white man, enjoying so really really thick and big white devil dick, theri fobiden fruit too......... mmmm its was great, enjoy you cunts and those that just read and never go (anywhere), your fucked

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nicely put T1ooo.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    i went there today,

Sayna i think, is her name, the hot one, really is hot, they brought her out to me to meet, even though wasnt avalable as she has a booking in 2 min, but she was amazing , in a super hot 2 piece white bikini...

But then the brought out the other one, the new Chinese one, they left her in the room with me for a few min, I hadn't made up my mind so got her on my lap, while the door was open, and started DFK while playing with her pussy.. HEY! STFU i gota sample the goods.... it was fucking raining all day and i got drenched, im doing a tour of duty for you cunts so i gota get something, so i picked her... and my dream came true for a full bush that i had been looking for super hot, and super hot body, she was in a white mini skirt 1 piece dress.............. So i also popped my CCCP Cherry, great Chinese girl giving it up to the white devil, full bush and all, it was fucking fucking hot tipped her $100 very much fun had, if i tried that shit in china id prob be locked up for life, all i could do was picture her in CCP uniform giving it up the the white man, enjoying so really really thick and big white devil dick, theri fobiden fruit too......... mmmm its was great, enjoy you cunts and those that just read and never go (anywhere), your fucked
    You are the new Yowser of this shop… after coco quitting I am yet to find someone who I can call regular here… but it’s matter of 2-3 weeks and my kinda girl will be discovered. Currently on mission to stay away from regular to test waters in west.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any intel on where coco is working?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blk53 View Post
    Any intel on where coco is working?
    Gone on a very long holiday… might not be back… and if she does indeed return to industry then it will be March or April.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    You are the new Yowser of this shop… after coco quitting I am yet to find someone who I can call regular here… but it’s matter of 2-3 weeks and my kinda girl will be discovered. Currently on mission to stay away from regular to test waters in west.
    i do what i can but no where hear to fill his shoes, there only 1 yowser, old school OG getting it done for us while i was still having wet dreams

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Went there tonight all booked out old and new girls inc ai Dana ect
    I’m deleting my reviews making it impossible to get pussy that place is going gang busters