Page 83 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went to this spot for the first time last week and I saw Kumi.

I asked if I could have "everything" and she agreed. I received a short massage and turned over and went straight into hj. I asked if we can start doing more but then she said she was on her period and this was the most she could do.

This isn't normal service right? Especially because the dropbox said she could do way more.

I talked with management and they were super helpful, but I really wonder what happened.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyon View Post

I asked if I could have "everything" and she agreed. I received a short massage and turned over and went straight into hj. I asked if we can start doing more but then she said she was on her period and this was the most she could do.

This isn't normal service right? Especially because the dropbox said she could do way more.

I talked with management and they were super helpful, but I really wonder what happened.
    Maybe lost in translation. Some of these girls don't speak or hear English very well.

Quote Originally Posted by doubles View Post
    In hindsight $180 for 45 mins with DFK and BBBJ was good value. Adding another $100 for FS is just not worth it. Could go to Marrickville 5 and get more for less and with a bed not a massage table.
    Yeah, very hard to justify the value proposition. Especially for me because I don't really care for BBBJ. It's probably the lowest rank in the things I prioritize when having sex, way below FS, DATY, and DFK.

Plus, I reckon it would be a lot more confronting and risky for the girls to have to do BBBJ instead of CFS. If BBBJ was the optional add-on, it would make more sense.

Of course, it would then mean that they would have to seriously rejig their entire fee structure to remain competitive.

Biggest problem is the 30 min booking, priced at $165 after 1st Nov increase. The going rate for 30 min massage + HE is about $95. That puts the value of the BBBJ at $70. If we replace that with $100 for the FS, it comes to $195 for a 30 min booking. Add $70 for BBBJ, $265 for 30 mins, same total as before. That price gonna make them uncompetitive against the likes of Ginza, even without the extra for BBBJ.

It could work for longer bookings though. 45 mins would go from $190 to $220 ($290 for the lot), 1 hour from $220 to $250 ($320 for the lot). That's still competitive I reckon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    She working elsewhere.
    Definitely interested if you can tell me where

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyon View Post

Generally the dropbox flash cards are correct. Kumi can do FS. It's likely she was indeed having period at the time. This is one thing I don't like about this shop that they let girls who have period work, sometimes not telling customers and it's a big waste of money, feel like you got ripped off and it's $180 dud punt cuz their massage is not good either.

You can ask reception if the girl has period when you're there and you won't take the session if the girl has period.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    Generally the dropbox flash cards are correct. Kumi can do FS. It's likely she was indeed having period at the time. This is one thing I don't like about this shop that they let girls who have period work, sometimes not telling customers and it's a big waste of money, feel like you got ripped off and it's $180 dud punt cuz their massage is not good either.

You can ask reception if the girl has period when you're there and you won't take the session if the girl has period.
    ---
    '''This is one thing I don't like about this shop that they let girls who have period work, sometimes not telling customers and it's a big waste of money''' ...
    ... you are spot on but unfortunately is not only in this shop. It is Common Sense when a ml or wl has her period need to stay home for 7 days in general ... For hygiene reasons, psychological reasons, for the customer service and more.

Banned
    Silly question but why don’t WL’s take a pill that stops the period?

I think that “everything” is everything she allowed to do. Based on new rumors about “new rules”.
    Let the shop or captain Yowser clarify this rumored “new rule”

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Silly question but why don’t WL’s take a pill that stops the period?
    There's a birth control injection that lasts for three months.
    It also stops the period during that time.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went in again today and had a session with Nako. It was a complete 180 degrees in terms of service compared to the Kumi punt. The receptionist (owner? It was the first male I've seen at the shop) was great in owning up the bad session. It was great have an "all inclusive" price but it does make me wonder how far they can push this price before the regulars start to drop off. Though after seeing the lineup, I can see why they do have so many regulars.

After that session with Nako, I'm now a believer in the shop and in the flashcards!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    There's a birth control injection that lasts for three months.
    It also stops the period during that time.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    My ex Philippino girlfriend. I paid for an implant to go under her skin. Can’t remember the cost as it went in “the wash”.I think it lasted a year? Possibly $200 Aussie.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone has session with choa?
    So far yura is my favorite, i know a lot of people said she was average.
    Just click with her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had a session with Jisu yesterday. Rocked up at the shop at around when my booking was and was brought to the waiting area. Waited for a bit and then brought to my room by a guy. It was a nice big room that said VIP on the front.

Started off with small talk and then showered together. There was a short BBBJ in the shower but mostly just her soaping me up saying “I like your muscles”. Had a feeling she says that to all her customers but still stroked my ego a little lol. I moved my hands between her legs but was met with a “no”.

Done with shower and onto the beg for massage. This went on for quite a while before she got me to turn over and more BBBJ. She asked me to tell her when I was about to cum and I asked if CIM is okay. She once again said “no”. Anyways I finish off with a HJ and we showered again.

She definitely is a beautiful girl but on the way out I saw some other beautiful Japanese girls along the corridor so I might give them a try next time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Aside from the brilliant flashcards anyone tried Moe?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been to this shop many times now, these days only 1/5 girls would do cim. Honestly a bit disappointing cos I always thought the price included cim. And twice now hj is the standard unless i asked for more.

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsux View Post
    Been to this shop many times now, these days only 1/5 girls would do cim. Honestly a bit disappointing cos I always thought the price included cim. And twice now hj is the standard unless i asked for more.
    At that price and that service inclusion, it puts them back almost on par with other traditional Korean bath houses like Midas and Juliet. The only difference is a slight premium (justified due to their location IMO), and they offer 30 min bookings when the others don't.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    My ex Philippino girlfriend. I paid for an implant to go under her skin. Can’t remember the cost as it went in “the wash”.I think it lasted a year? Possibly $200 Aussie.
    Thats not bad at all. Was it both a contraceptive and stops the period too?

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by gundamsux View Post
    I've been maybe a dozen times now and have had CIM each time. Juri has been the only one to do CIMWS, I've been hoping she would pop back up on the roster but remain disappointed

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Auszed View Post
    I've been maybe a dozen times now and have had CIM each time. Juri has been the only one to do CIMWS, I've been hoping she would pop back up on the roster but remain disappointed
    Were those dozen times recent visits? Might be a recent change in rules/services

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was booked with yuri last 2 weeks, and just get standard service no cim.