Page 98 of 147 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Admin, this fucker is not only spamming general section, attacking other forummers, now he's also attacking a paid advertiser. Think this is grounds enough to ban the fuck out of him, no?
    What's your proof of spamming? I can provide my MAC address if you really need them as proof. IP addresses can be dynamic you know.

And now you're confirming the paid advertiser claims. Nice.

So far you and Sadlesson are the only ones claiming to be "attacked". I guess you're both linked as multiple accounts then. What a hypocrite.

If admin wants to ban me, please go ahead. There's no benefits in keeping an account in a forum where multiple account lunatics camp in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if you were contributing at all i wouldn't care but you do nothing but complain and spam, i don't even think there is a point of responding to someone that calls everyone paid poster or multi account like what is wrong with you? you have to be trolling because your behavior is not normal if it is you have some serious issues and if thats i feel sorry for you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadlesson View Post
    if you were contributing at all i wouldn't care but you do nothing but complain and spam, i don't even think there is a point of responding to someone that calls everyone paid poster or multi account like what is wrong with you? you have to be trolling because your behavior is not normal if it is you have some serious issues and if thats i feel sorry for you.
    Gaslighting. Very typical of someone accusing others of something that comes from themselves.

You're the one not normal. What a sad lesson. I'll ignore you from now, thanks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am getting sick of the constant talk about price too high aswell, its quite much guys, its already been addressed and your just going on about it and rehashing the same nonsense. Lifes not fair, some people can afford ferraris some cant.

So i don't see why we need more talk on the topic, yes its more expensive than others, go or dont.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Says the guy that accuses other people and have nothing else better to do then call people paid advertisers and using multiple accounts, You seem to enjoy the attention of others in this forum which is kinda sad and if this is gas lightning you i'm sorry i'm just stating the truth.

This is the last time i'll respond to you take it to dm if you really need attention.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yowser.. we need you here. Give us some fresh flashcard. Hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    He’s working on a tier list - will be epic once it’s done

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    He’s working on a tier list - will be epic once it’s done
    this place needs a tier system i think, thats the right move,.. charge $110 30min and 150 60min for just the basic service, ie hand job and massage with extra for the bbj dfk pussy couching and cim, with fs being extra.. that could work coz it seems now its a bit hit an miss

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This thread reminds me of the days when GINZA was getting both positive heat and plenty of negative too.

Hasnt stop Wilson owning the most expensive cars in Sydney!

The place/s must be doing ok u think?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    They've just announced that someone had fucked up all the bookings and there's been too many cases of double bookings, therefore they're stopping all phone bookings and allowing WeChat bookings for regulars only or people who had some history booking on WeChat. Everyone else unfortunately have to do walk-ins.
    They're apparently also ignoring people with a history on WeChat. 🤷🏻

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    this is very very very strange, seems to be something going on id say ... perhaps someone was fired or factional infighting again as the roster looks kinda thin again and no sera still for a third week.......................

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi all, any review for the girl than write this negatif things.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    When you want to make a reservation, you cannot specify who. Only what time come?- how long stay ?

Above is message written by shop on wechat today. What is this?? Cannot specify who?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    More ladies have left this week so maybe they do not want to have to explain why your fav has gone
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Booked using WeChat today, no problem, prompt as usual.

Keep it civil bro.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Booked using WeChat today, no problem, prompt as usual.
    My inquiry was ignored, unfortunately. Obviously not a VIP!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can someone post this weeks roster please?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Screenshot_20231127-213400.jpgScreenshot_20231127-213345.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Can someone post this weeks roster please?
    Heres the roster for this week. A little concerned about how many people seem to have been cut from the roster

I'm more concerned about the second message on their moments.
    No lineups? No reservations? Very concerning. You're at their mercy and it essentially makes the flashcards useless.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks Rickyon. Now its just a game of probabilities.

I am shocked and saddened that the rumors are true.
    As the community here knows, I am a fan and support of this establishment.