Page 103 of 147 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2929

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Can you elaborate on the “getting unwell from one of the girls” aspect. This is serious and I would very much appreciate it if you could tell me in private or on here if you’re comfortable on what happened. I take safety very importantly. Thanks Neblito
    You know what is it. All the best.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Defqon888 View Post
    You guys need to stop complaining about the price man. Let it be a thread about girls review. Last 2 pages just full of complaint avout the price. Move on if you can afford.
    Money is everything. Not enough $ No F.

You can tell the CBD syle reception that you're $40 short?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    You know what is it. All the best.
    No I don't. This is no laughing matter.

You troll a lot and for the most part we tolerate it. Trolling about STI is a no no.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by penine7850 View Post
    I don't mind pay the money they asking but if shop cannot say who provide fs or even let customer see girl before confirm I think I will definitely walk to Ginza or other fs shop. Or other massage shop that can confirm which girl offer fs.
    I totally agree in principle.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    No I don't. This is no laughing matter.

You troll a lot and for the most part we tolerate it. Trolling about STI is a no no.
    So you knew it but said you didn't?

I don't waste time trolling. I'll call a pretender pretender.

If you take your safety that seriously don't punt and stay at home watching old black & white movies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    mmexport1701641785670.jpg
    Another week without Nako, I think she's gone
    Anyone know where she went?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hard to see how long they will be able to sustain the “lucky dip” policy

Hello, this is CBD Style 360

The store phone will be unavailable for the time being. WeChat only... We do not accept reservations because there are many duplicate reservation mistakes.we no more lineup. Please visit the store. Thank you for visiting

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Flawed system. It won’t last. I’m not taking chances when I know who I want to see.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    Hard to see how long they will be able to sustain the “lucky dip” policy

Hello, this is CBD Style 360

The store phone will be unavailable for the time being. WeChat only... We do not accept reservations because there are many duplicate reservation mistakes.we no more lineup. Please visit the store. Thank you for visiting
    If you can't manage simpe thing like reservation you can't run a parlour.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Like others on here, I've spent a lot of hard earned in 276/360 over time. I don't begrudge any of it. They've all been experiences, mostly good/very good. I've not visited for about three weeks (I've had the 'rona for about a week) so haven't been since bookings were abolished. I've been plenty of times in the past with no booking and taken a girl sight unseen and don't think I've ever had bad service even if the girl wasn't exactly what I was after so I was going to try later this week just to see how it went.
    But now I'm catching up on this thread it seems to me there is quite a bit of bad sentiment on here, so, radical idea, why don't we show some solidarity and boycott the place (for a month perhaps) see how that works out. It may make no difference as those on here may only be a small minority of the customer base but fuck it, let's do it anyway. After all 'tis the season of fucking goodwill ain't it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ok guys.
    Just tried a newbie Miki on her first day, tall brunette super thin body amazing pussy. Her first day. Like Ai. But. MOre lean and no puppy fat. A real model. A sweet girl. Only here for 1 week. There till 10pm today at old 276pitt street. Do ur self a favour. Includes Pussy play. Finger in Pussy. Pussy slide. Offers full service to for the usual pineapples. Get in fast. Your welcome. Full review later thought I’d give yas the heads up.
    Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    am i reading their wechat announcements correctly or am i going crazy??

-no more bookings
    -no more lineup

also:
    -pay first? (as someone else mentioned)

uhh. so if i understand correctly. we have to go in, pay, then we are forced to choose an available girl from their wechat photos which may or may not be accurate irl, and then we have to go along with it bcos we already paid.

do they somehow have a monopoly on something, bcos that is the only sane way i can think of how brazen that system is.

i admit i never look at the lineup, i just book a certain time for the girl that looks good on the photos, but at least the girl was my choice. in the new system, there is no choice other than not to go at all.

are there somehow VVIPs that are hogging the popular girls?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You can ask who’s working and available I guess too.
    And I’ve never done it but I guess if none suit ur fancy u can walk too and get ur cash back but I’ve never tried.

Not sure why all this. Only thing I can think of they’re too busy and girls get fully booked on walk ins anyways. Or just fake bookings. I really dono tbh.

I think it’s best to rely on reviews. Lord knows I’ve seen enough to give ya a good heads up as to do the drop box cards.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey @woodland after I went to the clinic I unfortunately tested positive with two STI's. Thankfully after an injection and two stomach turning hard antibiotics I'm fully recovered. One of the girls who no longer works there was honest with me and she informed me when she tested positive.

My only position against this shop is their treatment of girls that tested positive and the lack of awareness and measures to minimise this from happening.

Don't get me wrong Im well aware of my actions and I think this is all part of punting. I may have over indulged by visiting the shop 2+ times a week which increased my chances. I also only went to the two CBD shops.

To conclude if anyone here is too concerned about catching an STI I woud suggest reframing from having BBBJ or pussy slides. I know it's hard.. I don't know about you guys but most pussy slides I've had in this place are practically BB 🤣

Anyhow lesson learnt for me. I'm not dipping my little man anywhere or having pussy slides.

Stay healthy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    am i reading their wechat announcements correctly or am i going crazy??

-no more bookings
    -no more lineup

also:
    -pay first? (as someone else mentioned)

uhh. so if i understand correctly. we have to go in, pay, then we are forced to choose an available girl from their wechat photos which may or may not be accurate irl, and then we have to go along with it bcos we already paid.

do they somehow have a monopoly on something, bcos that is the only sane way i can think of how brazen that system is.

i admit i never look at the lineup, i just book a certain time for the girl that looks good on the photos, but at least the girl was my choice. in the new system, there is no choice other than not to go at all.

are there somehow VVIPs that are hogging the popular girls?
    I hate this too and it's a hell of a way to shit on your customers. It's brazen yes, but just like Qantas selling tickets for flights that are already cancelled because they're the national carrier who can lobby to keep competition out, cbd management feel like they've got the market for a guaranteed bbbj + high chance of FS with a hot young K or J girl.

We can choose to boycott but I doubt it'll make a dent in their cash flow. Fuck sending them a message just worry about getting off which is why we're all here. Let's get back to punting and sharing to see find the next MAC or CBD.

I will say though, the thought of us all waiting in the foyer of 360 and causing a ruckus until our favourites are free gives me a chuckle.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neblito View Post
    Hey @woodland after I went to the clinic I unfortunately tested positive with two STI's. Thankfully after an injection and two stomach turning hard antibiotics I'm fully recovered. One of the girls who no longer works there was honest with me and she informed me when she tested positive.

My only position against this shop is their treatment of girls that tested positive and the lack of awareness and measures to minimise this from happening.

Don't get me wrong Im well aware of my actions and I think this is all part of punting. I may have over indulged by visiting the shop 2+ times a week which increased my chances. I also only went to the two CBD shops.

To conclude if anyone here is too concerned about catching an STI I woud suggest reframing from having BBBJ or pussy slides. I know it's hard.. I don't know about you guys but most pussy slides I've had in this place are practically BB ��

Anyhow lesson learnt for me. I'm not dipping my little man anywhere or having pussy slides.

Stay healthy!
    Thanks Neblito. It was lucky that you somehow kept in touch with said girl, so that she could inform you.
    Thanks for the warning.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Be very careful. Get tested regularly if you frequent CBD.
    I caught C and G there a few months ago. The big S was also doing the rounds.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neblito View Post

To conclude if anyone here is too concerned about catching an STI I woud suggest reframing from having BBBJ or pussy slides. I know it's hard.. I don't know about you guys but most pussy slides I've had in this place are practically BB 🤣

Stay healthy!
    I myself just been to the clinic tested positive to a STI seen 3 different girls over 10 days 3 weeks ago and in that 3 weeks the girls haven’t missed too many days on the roster so they are still sharing it around so I agree reframe from bbbj and pussy slides

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ve also tested positive to a STI from here seen 3 girls in 10 days 3 weeks ago and in those 3 weeks the 3 girls have been on the roster consistently so spreading it around more so if you get pussy slides and bbbj get tested

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never caught anything there at all. Most girls are pretty careful and clean from what I’ve seen and experienced. In my whole time of over a year I had a regular and I only ever bb her once. No longer works there though but I still catch up with her. I doubt girls would put their life at risk for $100 and some punters shlong.

As for all the prices , don’t boycott start picketing out front with signs. Lol