Page 35 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TwisterTongue View Post
    Anyone have try candy? I have no access in private yet.. will post a review after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cute Thai, nice little body with big bolt-ons. She was shy when she was new, but I've had a couple of wild sessions with her since. BBBJ and FS on offer.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    Cute Thai, nice little body with big bolt-ons. She was shy when she was new, but I've had a couple of wild sessions with her since. BBBJ and FS on offer.
    thanks for the info. was a bit underwhelming compared to the wechat's photo when she just started, will give her a try next time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As I have said this shop is one of the best [ and the list is very short ] and the rate is not high is not low, is just right ... but I believe the new rates are very wrong, 170$ - 180$ [ for 45min. ] and 200$-210$ for an hour are very high.

The management need to keep in mind that some girls [ and that's normal ] offer standard service.
    ... And definitely if someone want fs then will be +100$.
    But let's see ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    As I have said this shop is one of the best [ and the list is very short ] and the rate is not high is not low, is just right ... but I believe the new rates are very wrong, 170$ - 180$ [ for 45min. ] and 200$-210$ for an hour are very high.

The management need to keep in mind that some girls [ and that's normal ] offer standard service.
    But let's see ...
    yea new rate is borderlining not worth it for me, given that sometimes the girl works when she has period, or provides standard services, and most girls there have no massage skills.
    If the massage is crap, no FS then not sure what the $200-$210 is for.

If all girls have great massage skills like Sua then it's understandable charging the base rate plus tips.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ahh. Did not realise the price had gone up.
    Glad I passed today based on the roster available.
    That might explain why they are not very busy now.
    Was worth 180 for a fishing expedition b4 but I will stick with my regulars there now.

If only they had a tasters pack like the vineyards offer.
    Sample 6 ladies for 5 mins each for 100 ..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Customers can choose to support an ML and a shop no matter what their service standard, by paying a high upfront fee
    I prefer to support my own interests, paying extra if the lady is clearly able to provide good service. You don't know that until she is in the room
    A very high entry fee is more of a risk for the punter
    Many shops price at $65-75 per hour, which is the model I prefer

Senior Member(無間使者)

But let's see ...
    That's stupidly high even considering inflation. Do you reckon it'll drop eventually?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    yea new rate is borderlining not worth it for me, given that sometimes the girl works when she has period, or provides standard services, and most girls there have no massage skills.
    If the massage is crap, no FS then not sure what the $200-$210 is for.

If all girls have great massage skills like Sua then it's understandable charging the base rate plus tips.
    Don't all the girls at the shop do BBBJ? How many massage shops offer this as standard? I don't know any.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    pretty sure not all girls offer bbbj, its very much ymmv

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah not all of them do, but even though I have not seen as many girls as others here did, it’s still more than 7. And the majority do give bbbj. The price is indeed high though which I resented before.

however, I started going back again to my previous regular shop to get more variety rather than just Japanese and Korean girls all the time, but in two of the three experiences I had there, the girls refused to even take off their panties. One cuz she claimed she had her period the other just refused too lol. So all in all, I tend to get less disappointed at CBD.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

But let's see ...
    Agree with everything here. We have to see. I suppose they are confident with their repeated price increases cuz clients keep showing up. We have to see if there are other competitors able to up their standards to give CBD a real fight

Senior Member(無間使者)
    According to their WeChat they are moving to 360 Pitt St as of this Thursday 11th of May. Last time I visited I was asking about girls I've seen before like Aya and Hitomi and they said some of them would be coming back. Having said they posted there first opening week roster and don't recognise any names as yet but there is a $15 discount for the first 2 weeks they are open at there new address.

Regarding BBBJ here in my experience I've been with a few girls and this was always included in the price. Some were more enthusiastic than others and some would do CIM as well so I've been quite happy to come back here and even with the prices going up a tad I'd still say you get what you pay for depending on the girl you are with

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Apparently both shops will stay open

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Challenge to try both sites in one afternoon

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Why? I dun understand. Its very easy. Both are quite close to each other. There's no restriction to try both shops in one day. Unless they are fully busy.

I have tried girls in other sister shops before right after another even though both shops are quite far from each other. CBD should be a breeze in comparison.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madness123 View Post
    Too easy.

Here's a REAL challenge: Do the same girl in both shops in one day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by madness123 View Post
    Maybe try to practice the 116/84a combo at Artamon first and see if doable?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Too easy.

Here's a REAL challenge: Do the same girl in both shops in one day.
    Why? Costs more in one for no obvious benefit
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can someone tell me the exact address of the new place, and whether the old place will still exist? Who will man the old shop? The cbd website has not changed so I am so confused.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Can someone tell me the exact address of the new place, and whether the old place will still exist? Who will man the old shop? The cbd website has not changed so I am so confused.
    Dude this is why you need to get wechat, its 127 Liverpool St, next door to Shark Hotel. New shop coming along nicely. Heres some photos
    IMG_1149.jpg
    IMG_1146.jpg