Page 39 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Bro I have been saying the same thing. Does it add up?
    Can you tell me why this shop gets more publicity than shops offering similar service for a much lower up front entry price? I keep saying I would not enjoy the high entry price and meet a lady having an off day - it can happen with MLs, and just get a lethargic service (I'm sure you know what that means).
    If that was to happen, I'm immediately thinking, in tbst shop, of 3 other lower risk shops I could be having fun in instead. Opportunity cost. Does $20 refund make up for a $180 outlay ?
    No...a $20 refund does not make up for even $135 outlay.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    There are a lot of shops, many advertised on aus99, that offer much lower entry fee.
    You save at least $50-100 on final cost
    And final cost is all that matters to many
    Nice to try the many options in Sydney - high and low entry price shopd, then decide for yourself
    If you are 4 foot and smell like yesterday's pizza, your experience many vary from if you are healthy and well groomed
    The fun times won't all be spelt out word for word in this open forum. You will need to read between the lines
    But if you mainly like massage and bodyslides, respect to you
    That's your choice
    Just to clarify i am a fee inches over 6 feet tall and smell like a fresh spring breeze!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone tried mina yet?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Defqon888 View Post
    Anyone tried mina yet?
    Mina looks much better in real life than the photo, in the photo she looks fat imo but shes actually slim and face is teenage-young and pretty. Shes very nervous and innocent, can do FS but services are limited. Dont go to her if you want “performance”, go to her if you want gfe feeling with a young girl, which is her selling point. Juri is also in same boat as Mina.

Thank you Sly22 and Sukeong. My favourite Momo is currently working a day job, have to wait and see if she decides to come back or not.

@Dumbjai: similar to Aki, body-wise it would be Emi. And Aki’s slurpy bbbj-style would be Kiki.

Maria, Koto and Riko can do CIM.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any feedback on new girl Suzu?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah sometimes the shop photos dun do justice to the girls in real life. Even if they are real photos, maybe the angle it was taken or something? Like Arissa, Hina, and Hera, they are actually hotter in real life.
    Some are exactly like they are though, for example Mimi emi and maco.

Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post

Thank you Sly22 and Sukeong. My favourite Momo is currently working a day job, have to wait and see if she decides to come back or not.
    Cheers. Hoping to see her again. I only got in a 30mins booking the only time I saw her. Cuz she is mostly booked out. I notice some girls work legit jobs in addition to working as ml in CBD.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey All. FYI. Hinata/Yuki is back from her Singapore trip. Met her last week for FS. Since I was regular with her before her Singapore trip, she accepted FS. Great girl. Amazing gfe. Worth every $

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have been trying to see Yuki but our time just don't line up!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    isn't she one of the no sex girls before hand? business must have been really slow or bad if they needed to rename and shes offering it now

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes I was surprised too, when she accepted. I've seen her twice and this was third time. But I make it a habit to tip, to make sure I get on their good side. Maybe thats why she accepted. This time I did give her 150, since we went FS

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    Thanks. So in the future it will be around $320 for 1 hr including bbbj and fs at both shops. That's higher then Ginza.
    In the city im paying $250 for 1hr with bbbj, daty, dfk, fs.
    I'll stick to them. No more cbd style for me.
    Where in the city are you getting ’the lot’ for an hour for $250? Thank

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The price rise comes with a rise service quality ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know what happened to Emi?
    She was phenomenal and I hope she didn't return to Japan for good.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mina looks much better in real life than the photo, in the photo she looks fat imo but shes actually slim and face is teenage-young and pretty. Shes very nervous and innocent, can do FS but services are limited. Dont go to her if you want “performance”, go to her if you want gfe feeling with a young girl, which is her selling point. Juri is also in same boat as Mina.

@Dumbjai: similar to Aki, body-wise it would be Emi. And Aki’s slurpy bbbj-style would be Kiki.

I thought Momo was gone, I tried to message her but got no reply anymore. She's also my fav really hope she come back

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Limited service mean? No bbbj? No dfk?no pussyslide?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kere View Post
    Anyone know what happened to Emi?
    She was phenomenal and I hope she didn't return to Japan for good.
    She's currently in Japan but will be back to Aus

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by funkyvs90 View Post
    Yes I was surprised too, when she accepted. I've seen her twice and this was third time. But I make it a habit to tip, to make sure I get on their good side. Maybe thats why she accepted. This time I did give her 150, since we went FS
    Pretty sure @yowser will tell you that management's rules around blow jobs and sex were changed with the opening of the new shop.

So punters might find now that some of the previously "no sex" girls are now offering it.

But keep tipping above and beyond. It may not get you better service than some random that walks in off the street but it'll bump the girls take home which is needed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This place is confusing as fuck with what can and can t have

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yummypinacolada View Post
    She's currently in Japan but will be back to Aus
    Thank you. This is fantastic news.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    This place is confusing as fuck with what can and can t have
    Its YMMV, nothing changed.