Page 40 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So basically 45mins is now $155 with $20 on top for BBBJ (Total - $175). Depending on the girl, it appears CIM is also optional and there's a fee for that.

If you go for full service ($100 extra) it will include BBBJ, taking a 45min session to $255 with BBBJ and FS. I'm still trying to find out on CIM, but that seems to YMMV. However, I think at this point it's definitely not as valuable as it was before. Some girls are great and now there's so many girls to chose from that it's risky blowing money on a dud punt/blow lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    its 200 for cbj and happy ending, i think it comes with a bodyslide if your into that, bbbj an extra 20 and fs is 100 with bbbj included so 300 total.

Personally i've seen most of the non-fs girl and i wouldnt pay an extra 50 on top of the normal rates just for fs not really worth it but if someone wants to tip just for a chance to get fs paying 350+ good for you, Personally id rather go to ginza or kyoto/sakura.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tomorrow is the last day for $15 discount, after that the old place also going to increase by $5 and $10 more for night shift. Now at this price point they really competing with Ginza and Kyoto/Sakura with proper bed for sex. Last year, I probably wouldn't complaint and still prefer this shop over Ginza even if they increase the price because of so many girls with great service. However, nowadays the service provided by new girls varied too much. Some don't do DFK, some don't do BBBJ, some don't do pussyslide, some don't do FS, some don't do all of those. Although, I have to say new girls that are coming in are more attractive compare to girls from last year.

Also just tried J Mina, last review is pretty much spot on. Very pretty and slim body, but very newbie service. She doesn't do DFK with me, not sure with others. Can do FS, but you need to do all the work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you guys are concerned about the price going up in this shop or all you seek is daty, bbbj, dfk, CIM and FS then you’re better off going to a FS shop like Ginza, N5M or Glades42 where the above mentioned are pretty much guaranteed.

Or go to Thailand for a week or two lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What they should have is someone (somebody as intelligent as yowser) to update us once at day, preferably at 10am, the girls working at the two stores.
    The update can be in written form, on this forum.

Next to the girl's name should be a set of letters, shorthand for the service they are willing to provide.

H - for hj
    C - for cbj
    O - for bbbj
    V - for fiv
    P - for pussyslide
    F - for dfk
    L - for lfk
    S - for fs
    E - for cum on face
    B - for breast enhanced

...etc.

for example,

Sir Maco OBE

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    What they should have is someone (somebody as intelligent as yowser) to update us once at day, preferably at 10am, the girls working at the two stores.

Next to the girl's name should be a set of letters, shorthand for the service they are willing to provide.

H - for hj
    C - for cbj
    O - for bbbj
    V - for fiv
    P - for pussyslide
    F - for dfk
    L - for lfk
    S - for fs
    E - for cum on face
    B - for breast enhanced

...etc.

for example,

Maco OBE
    That contradicts YMMV.

Senior Member(無間使者)

H - for hj
    C - for cbj
    O - for bbbj
    V - for fiv
    P - for pussyslide
    F - for dfk
    L - for lfk
    S - for fs
    E - for cum on face
    B - for breast enhanced

...etc.

for example,

Maco OBE
    ---
    All they have to do is to leave the rate in both shop as it is now.
    The current rate is correct, 135/155/180 plus 20$ for bbbj and 100$ for fs.

Even if the rate rise a bit [ even in one shop ] personal I believe will be mistake.
    Then definitely customers will see ginza/kyoto/sakura as better option.
    I believe the management is smart and they will see this.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Maco OBE
    Correction. That'll be Sir Maco OBE for you...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As others have mentioned, at the new price point, a massage is the last thing I want. I want value for money and a bed would be preferable. It’s understandable others are looking elsewhere, if the quality of ladies nosedives, it could be bad news for the shop. And I’m not a fan of the new entrance at 360 either, it’s a pity the back entrance is not open all the time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In Sydney next week for a couple of days.
    Looking forward to trying this place out...1st time punting in Sydney!
    Is the old shop or new one better? Or is it purely based on roster?
    My wechat acc is blocked, so can't see the rosters!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    As others have mentioned, at the new price point, a massage is the last thing I want. I want value for money and a bed would be preferable. It’s understandable others are looking elsewhere, if the quality of ladies nosedives, it could be bad news for the shop. And I’m not a fan of the new entrance at 360 either, it’s a pity the back entrance is not open all the time.
    Punters need to realise that this is a massage shop not a brothel, so they need to dial back their expectations on what services they are entitled to. Maybe the prices are encroaching on the FS shops, but can you go to Ginza and consistently get FS from comparable girls and for $280/hr? I don't think so, maybe once in a while Ginza might get a really good looking girl but she will be impossible to book and she will be like $330.

An almost like for like comparison would be Ginza's K-Somi ($330/hr) and CBD Style's Sua. Very similar girls in looks, personality and service attitude.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    Punters need to realise that this is a massage shop not a brothel, so they need to dial back their expectations on what services they are entitled to. Maybe the prices are encroaching on the FS shops, but can you go to Ginza and consistently get FS from comparable girls and for $280/hr? I don't think so, maybe once in a while Ginza might get a really good looking girl but she will be impossible to book and she will be like $330.

An almost like for like comparison would be Ginza's K-Somi ($330/hr) and CBD Style's Sua. Very similar girls in looks, personality and service attitude.
    ---
    Exactly is not a brothel is a massage shop so the rate shouldn't much ginza/kyoto/sakura/42g.
    As I have said this shop is one of the best but if they rise the rate will be a big mistake and they will lose many customers. I hope/believe the management is smart and not greedy.
    The current rates plus extras etc. are just right so don't change it.

Also what you say about somi and sua doesn't make sense, your comparison has not a point because many will tell you that many girls at cbd their service and look is average so why they have to pay so much?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    Also what you say about somi and sua doesn't make sense, your comparison has not a point because many will tell you that many girls at cbd their service and look is average so why they have to pay so much?
    $280 at Ginza is starting price for average girls so my point stands. For example Style's J-Karen is formerly Ginza's J-Hina who was $300/hr.

http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/1977

So if she does $100 fs at Style she is $20 cheaper right?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's all about value for money. I am a regular at this shop but at the higher price point, It doesn't make sense to me and I will be considering my options. For a few dollars more you can get better value elsewhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    $280 at Ginza is starting price for average girls so my point stands. For example Style's J-Karen is formerly Ginza's J-Hina who was $300/hr.

http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/1977

So if she does $100 fs at Style she is $20 cheaper right?
    ---
    The current rates [ 135/155/180 ] plus extras etc. are just right.
    My comments make sense and are logical. I want the shop to remain one of the best therefore the rates doesn't need to change.
    ... Not All the girls at cbd offer service e.g. like karen, maco, suzu as you know so why the customer will pay 300$ for average / standard service?
    Use common sense. Personal I have the money to pay but is not about the money is about the right balance.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ---
    The current rates [ 135/155/180 ] plus extras etc. are just right
    No more extra than two pineapples I would hope

Senior Member(無間使者)
    how do you even compare sua who doesn't offer fs to a wl?

I think the main point is this is a massage place not a brothel, fs is not mandatory for the girls so the service you expect won't always be the same, the main selling point of the shop to me was most of the girls we're nti and they had younger girls, can't really say that now with the current roster.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    This situation is sadly ironic.

If they had started their operations maybe 6 years ago when Korean bath houses were still common, none of you would be so confused about the pricing and what to expect from this shop.

I'm referring to the legendary shops like Midas, Romeo, Juliet, Masstige8, and more.

Alas, Korean bath houses are now almost extinct in the Sydney market. So, now most of you guys are only used to either brothels or RNTs, nothing in between.

I'll admit, their first shop did not have the facilities to do proper Korean bath house services, but the new shop has it. This is where you can get all the old services you could get from the old legendary shops. All at a site that once used to be one of them, right in the heart of the city.

What's there NOT to like?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    This situation is sadly ironic.

If they had started their operations maybe 6 years ago when Korean bath houses were still common, none of you would be so confused about the pricing and what to expect from this shop.

I'm referring to the legendary shops like Midas, Romeo, Juliet, Masstige8, and more.

Alas, Korean bath houses are now almost extinct in the Sydney market. So, now most of you guys are only used to either brothels or RNTs, nothing in between.

I'll admit, their first shop did not have the facilities to do proper Korean bath house services, but the new shop has it. This is where you can get all the old services you could get from the old legendary shops. All at a site that once used to be one of them, right in the heart of the city.

What's there NOT to like?
    How do Korean bath house services differ from the RnT we know today?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some dudes here only seem to want diamond services: BBBJ/CIM, DFK & FS, they can't appreciate other services that a massage joint usually offers that brothels don't. Don't know why they don't just go to a brothel instead of wasting time complaining here.