Page 51 of 147 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Karen - no longer rostered but just curious to know if anyone saw her, thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyfur View Post
    Broke my 276 virginity with Koto today.
    After visiting the new shop last week i wanted to try the OG. Personally i think the 20 dollars extra is worth it for the new shop as its more modern but if that doesn’t bother you then save the 20. Booked Koto for 1 hour after reading Yowsers flash cards. She came in a pyjama type outfit hard to be describe but talking to her she is a very cute and shy girl. Her english is okay but hasn’t been learning for long but it’s enough to converse with her. Massage started and she did some pressure work all over my back, feet and hands. After that told me to flip and sucked on nipples while rubbing on tip. She then went down between my legs to give a light but lengthy BBBJ.Light pussy play was allowed but not inside which is under standable. After getting the Okay she dommed me for a cbj and after some struggle due to reasons i wasn’t sure of (could of been 1.Limp dick from beers 2. Not wet enough 3. too big which i doubt cos i’m average) finally she slid it in for some cowboy and it was one of the best rides i’ve had comparing to T Paula and C Jay who are pros she came pretty close to topping them even tho it wasn’t for long. Time was running out so asked if she could suck till i cum and she took a dangerous position with her tongue just on the tip and cum flew out everywhere and accidentally in her hair i apologized and she took it as a good sport.Tipped generous cleaned up hugged and said my goodbyes.
    I can definitely recommend Koto she told me that she was shy cos i was one of the younger punters she’s seen so not sure if it affects how she works cos of that.

9/10 cute girl next door vibes treat her well she’s a kind lovely girl punters and remember YMMV.
    ---
    nice girl for sure but there are much better girls over there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ---
    nice girl for sure but there are much better girls over there
    I probably won’t go back to 276 soon but sometimes the girls interchange shops. Who would you recommend for next time?

I can definitely recommend Koto she told me that she was shy cos i was one of the younger punters she’s seen so not sure if it affects how she works cos of that.

Kind of agree with you. If you look young even tough you are not well build. Sometime girls treat you differently, not always.

In my punts with wls, 90% of them mistaken my age as in mid 20s. Some of them told me they shy because similar age or younger than her. But I can only laugh in my heart because my age more than double their age lol.

Same like toa today, she thinks I no more 5 years older than her lol, and very happy because the customer young lol.

By all means this is not about bragging.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Kind of agree with you. If you look young even tough you are not well build. Sometime girls treat you differently, not always.

In my punts with wls, 90% of them mistaken my age as in mid 20s. Some of them told me they shy because similar age or younger than her. But I can only laugh in my heart because my age more than double their age lol.

Same like toa today, she thinks I no more 5 years older than her lol, and very happy because the customer young lol.

By all means this is not about bragging.
    Yeah i’m not bragging at all i’m saying it may have a negative effect compared to the old boys. I think it may hit home a bit when they get a guy their age after seeing middle-older men that they become shy and uncomfortable.

Yeah i’m not bragging at all i’m saying it may have a negative effect compared to the old boys. I think it may hit home a bit when they get a guy their age after seeing middle-older men that they become shy and uncomfortable.
    No, I don't think you bragging bro.

It's about my post, I don't want the bros here think I am bragging about look young.

I think what you post true as well. It might or might not have negative effect to the older bros here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No, I didn't think you bragging bro.

It's about my post, I don't want the bros here think I am bragging about look young.

I think what you post true as well. It might or might not have negative effect to the older bros here.
    Yeah i think it’s a positive for the old boys cos the girls just stay in work mode. But i guess that’s a topic that we’d need different age groups to chime in on. How was Toa? Based off flash cards seems like worth a visit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I probably won’t go back to 276 soon but sometimes the girls interchange shops. Who would you recommend for next time?
    ---
    see my previous comments but you can add mina, nene, riko, kiki, waga.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Japanese shyness is all pretend, they act shy for everyone. Their reason for shyness will adapt to each customer's characteristics, whatever comes into their head first.

Yeah i think it’s a positive for the old boys cos the girls just stay in work mode. But i guess that’s a topic that we’d need different age groups to chime in on. How was Toa? Based off flash cards seems like worth a visit.
    I can say Toa was great, her face is typical cute japanese girl. Her shower act and foreplay massage was great. My session was hot, non stop dfk after she opened the door.

And I can say what Yowser's flash card almost tick all the boxes. It is very believable that she is very young. My d is not that long and I think should be standard girths. But she struggle when put it in. She tried without lube after daty, and she already wet. She said "muri2, no" and she laughed. And then she took lube. And yes she is very tight.

The only minus for me is her mouth is a bit not fresh. Like when you woke up and forget to brush your teeth. I want to tell her to use mouthwash but already in hot moment and afraid to kill the mood, because it is rude to say your mouth smells bad lol.
    Maybe for the bros who wants to try her just tell her when shower. Something like " I want you to use mouth wash. Because I like mint effect when blowjob," be smart and gentle lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes this is quite true. In my most recent experience too the girl commented thank god finally a young person, too many old people today

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can say Toa was great, her face is typical cute japanese girl. Her shower act and foreplay massage was great.

And I can say what Yowser's flash card almost tick all the boxes. It is very believable that she is very young. My d is not that long and I think should be standard girths. But she struggle when put it in. She tried without lube after daty, and she already wet. She said "muri2, no" and she laughed. And then she took lube. And yes she is very tight.

The only minus for me is her mouth is a bit not fresh. Like when you woke up and forget to brush your teeth. I want to tell her to use mouthwash but already in hot moment and afraid to kill the mood, because it is rude to say your mouth smells bad lol.
    Maybe for the bros who wants to try her just tell her when shower. Something like " I want you to use mouth wash. Because I like mint effect when "blowjob," be smart and gentle lol
    I mean it could sound rude but if they make you mouth wash it’s only fair they do too. I saw another girl at 360 and she didn’t mouth wash which made me a bit hesitant to kiss but ended up being normal smell. If Toa is genuinely 18 and fresh to the industry maybe she just doesn’t know?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I mean it could sound rude but if they make you mouth wash it’s only fair they do too. I saw another girl at 360 and she didn’t mouth wash which made me a bit hesitant to kiss but ended up being normal smell. If Toa is genuinely 18 and fresh to the industry maybe she just doesn’t know?
    ---
    it is not rude at all.
    will help a lot the shop/girl if you give your feedback to the management about. Yes, it's hard for the girls to be always fresh but they have to. they are not machines but be always fresh is must when you do this job. ... the same apply for the customers obviously.

No she didn't gave me the mouthwash lol.

And the funny thing I burping when dfk with her lol. Very stupid moment, luckily, she just laughed and continue dfk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    She was hina from ginza, service to me was the same she actually had a decent massage that i did'nt know til she was working here, there is a reason why this shop has a high turn over in girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadlesson View Post
    She was hina from ginza, service to me was the same she actually had a decent massage that i did'nt know til she was working here, there is a reason why this shop has a high turn over in girls
    ---
    '''there is a reason why this shop has a high turn over in girls''' ... which is the reason you think sadlesson?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadlesson View Post
    I didn't realise she did massage as well. 😂 I thought she was very pretty and offered great service!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ---
    '''there is a reason why this shop has a high turn over in girls''' ... which is the reason you think sadlesson?
    expiring visa....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    expiring visa....
    ---
    In general yes, but with karen is not that. She is in Sydney but in which shop or not is unknown at the moment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    how long ago was she rostered?

Page 51 of 147 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast