Thread: CBD Style Massage

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    $100 is the norm
    So $320 for 1 hour with FS if available

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    $100 is the norm
    I don't understand why tip $100 for FS when the $220 already includes BBBJ. Shouldn't it be one pineapple up and not two?

In normal licenced massage shops, $130 NHJ included. Then you add one pineapple for CBJ, another for FS. That's a total of $230. Even if you were to see an ML who charges 3 pineapples for FS, that amounts to only $280. Even most brothels would charge minimum $280 for a new inexperienced girl, and that usually includes BBBJ.

I really don't get the economics of this shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    $320 for 1 hour FS is not bad considering you are getting a real 20-25yr Japanese lady.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    I don't understand why tip $100 for FS when the $220 already includes BBBJ. Shouldn't it be one pineapple up and not two?

In normal licenced massage shops, $130 NHJ included. Then you add one pineapple for CBJ, another for FS. That's a total of $230. Even if you were to see an ML who charges 3 pineapples for FS, that amounts to only $280. Even most brothels would charge minimum $280 for a new inexperienced girl, and that usually includes BBBJ.

I really don't get the economics of this shop.
    This is also my point. $220 / hour apparently includes massage and h.ending only

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    $320 for 1 hour FS is not bad considering you are getting a real 20-25yr Japanese lady.
    It's not 1 hour FS btw

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    It's not 1 hour FS btw
    Yeah, it's up to MLs discretion whether she wants to start on the 15, 30 or 45 min mark.

$320 in many shops are the usual rates for experienced WLs. Normally DFK & CIM included in the package.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    why are people complaining about the price being so high? at the end of the day its there business model if you don't like it there are lots of other shops, there is no point in comparing it to another shop since there is no regulations in this, you see a shop like kyoto charging 300-350 for the girls now days, just like everything atm all cost are getting higher not everything can stay the same price.

This thread is becoming more of a price discussion then the girls in general.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    as the OP of this thread, i command you to stop with the price complaints.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    as the OP of this thread, i command you to stop with the price complaints.
    my grip is :

1. that the 100minutes is way way too expensive like $360 ??!?! the progression isnt there at all,, if they capped it at $300 i might consider taking it up some time.
    2. that the outcall is like $800 ,, those living in the CBD and like 500meters away should have a MUCH MUCH better deal!

management should take note and adjust their prices, id definitely be taking them up much much more often and spending much more!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Really I don't understand why people still talk about the rates at cbd massage?
    Is expensive, end of story.
    The management doesn't care, all good and just don't go.
    Check ginza / empire and M5 and 42G ... are great shops.

so simple ...

also 108 mirage is expensive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    Really I don't understand why people still talk about the rates at cbd massage?
    Is expensive, end of story.
    Check ginza / empire and M5 and 42G ... are great shops.

so simple ...

also 108 mirage is expensive.
    You really have to look at the overall package, including the facilities and the girls.

NO b&s, no chinese granma

in the $220 its a full naked front and back, slippery bodyslide, with bbbj and other little bits.... its more of an experience.
    Sure 101 mirage is possibly the closest but its also not in such a handy city position, maybe on a bus route, but a walk from the station, and one big advantage is cheap nearby parking.

Stop complaining a bout the price, complain about the experience if anything.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’m finding that those who do body slide are less into giving a bbbj afterwards.. I guess it’s cos of the oil/lotion being used..
    Had a few dud experiences here lately even after following Yowsers cards, quality control is just gone out the door it seems

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph-Lauren View Post
    I’m finding that those who do body slide are less into giving a bbbj afterwards.. I guess it’s cos of the oil/lotion being used..
    Had a few dud experiences here lately even after following Yowsers cards, quality control is just gone out the door it seems
    In reality, its all down to the gel they are using.
    Real NURU GEL is edible & tasteless, nothing added except water.
    Add more water an it dissipates.

Now a little secret...
    you might know an older person who needs their food thickened so they can actually swallow it (as in many nursing homes). I most cases the powder they use for that can also be used for making NURU gel if its not the normal stuff.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    CBD massage is expensive, end of story.
    That was my point too. Multiple enquiries have not led to a justification of a $140+ entry fee to a massage shop

Banned
    In other words, this shop is not VFM.
    And they can't guarantee that most MLs can perform well.
    It's another money grabbing establishment.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I don't think quality has gone down. Although admittedly I haven't been going as much lately as I have moved my attention to the SB scene. But the last time with Ai was a very good experience.

Interesting though they just limited to online bookings due to issue they had with people on phone bookings. So regulars on wechat are still able to book but not so much for others it seems.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    I don't think quality has gone down. Although admittedly I haven't been going as much lately as I have moved my attention to the SB scene. But the last time with Ai was a very good experience.

Interesting though they just limited to online bookings due to issue they had with people on phone bookings. So regulars on wechat are still able to book but not so much for others it seems.
    Problems with not honoring phone bookings?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the whole point of a business is to make money, there is no such as thing as a brothel or massage place that is catering for the customer and that there it for you,

im amazed you guys care about a place you don't even visit to actively complain, like there is so many places to go too if its expensive don't go, if they increase the price and they lose customer they are bound to do something about it, if they close down cause they stop getting money then ohh well who cares many places to go too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you're constantly whinging about prices and trying to get value for money them you're obviously not their target market.

Better to charge more to attract better quality staff.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadlesson View Post
    the whole point of a business is to make money, there is no such as thing as a brothel or massage place that is catering for the customer and that there it for you
    Not quite right. A business has to also be competitive, to secure revenue and profitability. You can only keep increasing prices if you have a product or service that no other company has

If a shop wants to offer a boutique service at a higher price, that's great. It needs to ensure that the quality of service is consistent to justify charging those higher prices