Page 97 of 147 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Banned
    Some people seem to think of their brothel business model as if they're operating in Southeast Asia - customers will dip their dicks into any pussy whether it's shriveled, plastic or smelly.

In developed countries it's a niche market - people have to be creative in presenting sex as a business. If they want more money then they have to provide extras otherwise people won't pay premium prices for standard or substandard service.

Even in ancient Rome, India or China, a brothel is only available to rich merchants or nobles and they'd be served the whole night rather than the hour. Clocks weren't invented so no one could tell time when the sun is down.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Some people seem to think of their brothel business model as if they're operating in Southeast Asia - customers will dip their dicks into any pussy whether it's shriveled, plastic or smelly.

In developed countries it's a niche market - people have to be creative in presenting sex as a business. If they want more money then they have to provide extras otherwise people won't pay premium prices for standard or substandard service.

Even in ancient Rome, India or China, a brothel is only available to rich merchants or nobles and they'd be served the whole night rather than the hour. Clocks weren't invented so no one could tell time when the sun is down.
    In those times then, the ML/WL couldn't clock watch or practice the time honored skill of timewasting either

Maybe even then they tried

Punter: I am King Barack
    I have the pleasure of your service from now until dawn. There are no clocks, and no 1 hour limits

Medieval WL: That's great your Highness. Let me take a long bath to prepare. See you at the time the roosters crow

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    In those times then, the ML/WL couldn't clock watch or practice the time honored skill of timewasting either

Maybe even then they tried

Punter: I am King Barack
    I have the pleasure of your service from now until dawn. There are no clocks, and no 1 hour limits

Medieval WL: That's great your Highness. Let me take a long bath to prepare. See you at the time the roosters crow
    You should watch the old Netflix series Marco Polo. The scene in Kublai Khan's harem where they do the women selection.

Anyone who failed the test will be sold as a sex slave in a low end brothel, and only those who pass can have the pleasure of pleasuring the great Khan himself.

A bit sad for the Chinese lady, the sister of the Song Dynasty Regent. She was sold into the harem for the sole purpose of assassinating Kublai Khan, and was terminated by Chabi Khatun for being "too good".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i take it some people just live here and the price increase must have hit hard, things just cant be on topic.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    none of us has access to their Profit and Loss Statement, so who are we to judge on whether they are competitive or not.

if you can't afford it, don't go. if their business suffers they'll lower the price and you can go back.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    People complain because they get tempted to try these girls but the price tag fucks up their mind. The solution is easy, remove the sugar from the table! Just hide or delete their WeChat from your contacts. I swear you won't get tempted at all. You can explore more viable options are 42G, Ginza or other shops which are more value for money.

Banned
    They've just announced that someone had fucked up all the bookings and there's been too many cases of double bookings, therefore they're stopping all phone bookings and allowing WeChat bookings for regulars only or people who had some history booking on WeChat. Everyone else unfortunately have to do walk-ins.

If this is the case I'd say toodaloo. No business from me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can you guys stop complaining this and that. Let it be this thread as a review for the girl.
    Don’t like it don’t go. What a cry baby.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Defqon888 View Post
    Can you guys stop complaining this and that. Let it be this thread as a review for the girl.
    Don’t like it don’t go. What a cry baby.
    You sound like the crybaby who can't stand seeing the shop lose customers.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    They've just announced that someone had fucked up all the bookings and there's been too many cases of double bookings, therefore they're stopping all phone bookings and allowing WeChat bookings for regulars only or people who had some history booking on WeChat. Everyone else unfortunately have to do walk-ins.

Is this true? I find it hard to believe

Senior Member(無間使者)

This is false news… booked on phone a couple of hours ago and had a good time with a nice k girl… nothing is amiss with this shop… consistently good quality… girls are happy again and great service from every girl I have seen here…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fake news. Lol. Bro, it's literally posted on their WeChat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You sound like the crybaby who can't stand seeing the shop lose customers.
    Why would i care about them losing costumer. Stop crying baby boy, if you got no money to go there just delete the wechat. Is their business, they know what decision they made.
    Let it be this thread as a review for the girl.
    Stop your irritating comment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They did post that they are only doing bookings atm, as far as losing customers who gives a shit its just a shop, your just another punter, like do you need to make it public they lost a customer that never went there?

This is a thread about the shop if you want to spam go spam in other threads.

Banned
    So many butthurt paid writers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Says the guy that accuses people of having multiple accounts and has to spam every thread cause he pretty much lives in general thread. If you want to talk go to another thread or dm people then again it seems like you have nothing else better to do other then post here.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Now now 😁 I don't think there is a need to turn on each other gentlemen. I can only speak for myself, I personally loved this place but it has felt like it's gone backwards in terms of service, quality of girls and price. It maybe for the best the prices have gone up as I was going to this shop 2-3 times a week...

By the sound of things they are trying to get the quality of girls back again. Maybe when the demand drops and new third shop opens they'll review their model again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadlesson View Post
    Says the guy that accuses people of having multiple accounts and has to spam every thread cause he pretty much lives in general thread. If you want to talk go to another thread or dm people then again it seems like you have nothing else better to do other then post here.
    You do know this is the general section and not the after report section.

If you really wanted people to post their thoughts on the girls and their service then you should be in after report section not here.

Butthurt.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    You do know this is the general section and not the after report section.

If you really wanted people to post their thoughts on the girls and their service then you should be in after report section not here.

Butthurt.
    Admin, this fucker is not only spamming general section, attacking other forummers, now he's also attacking a paid advertiser. Think this is grounds enough to ban the fuck out of him, no?

Page 97 of 147 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast