Page 111 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    roster is
    https://ibb.co/8Xtt0Tb link works high rest

no idea why this inbuilt reduces itrrrrr.jpg

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone know when the new girls will be on. ? They’re not on roster and it’s not on we chat either. Keen to pluck a few new flowers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro, check the roster you posted. Are you the management of this joint or just a shill?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    the new ones arnt on there

its just the regulars.....

No im not a chill, but happy to start being one if they pay in money and free pussy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    Anyone know when the new girls will be on. ? They’re not on roster and it’s not on we chat either. Keen to pluck a few new flowers.
    Turn up at 9am at the door and wait for them to start their shift.

Tell the Indian security guard that you're there to punt.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Turn up at 9am at the door and wait for them to start their shift.

Tell the Indian security guard that you're there to punt.
    Better yet tell them your the cleaner, so the secky will let you inside. Hang out till the girls start to roll up, chill out on the sofas and might aswell have a shower or spa bath to cut on time with the ML. LMAOOOO

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i used to wait out front for the girls to come in and then go up in the old building with 1 entrance but now there are 2 entrances in the new place so sometimes they sneek in and im left waiting all day out side.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    in for a treat next weeks roster is out too.

https://ibb.co/5F0tRQn

now i dont have to camp out front

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This shop has gone down the toilet.

They refuse to answer simple questions. If it's not a booking, they ignore you. Great way to do business.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What was the simple question ? Seems a bit odd

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went yesterday and i asked the reception (Korean lady) if the bookings had stopped, she said to me yes. I asked via Wechat if I can make a booking but didn't get a response. And yesterday's roster/wechat pictures there was no mention of bookings either. This back and forth bookings available and then not is backfiring. Also as I was there they let some punter who's obviously sick (coughing non-stop) in with a girl.

This shop yes can find more attractive girls but otherwise it's a mess at the moment. They need to go back to what made them popular in early 2022...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    K Sori was in a sour mood today. Apparently a punter booked 1 hr, and wanted 1 hr of sexual fun skipping the massage.
    Also heard he did something bad to her, but lost in translation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chemistry84 View Post
    Went yesterday and i asked the reception (Korean lady) if the bookings had stopped, she said to me yes. I asked via Wechat if I can make a booking but didn't get a response. And yesterday's roster/wechat pictures there was no mention of bookings either. This back and forth bookings available and then not is backfiring. Also as I was there they let some punter who's obviously sick (coughing non-stop) in with a girl.

This shop yes can find more attractive girls but otherwise it's a mess at the moment. They need to go back to what made them popular in early 2022...
    ---
    '''This shop yes can find more attractive girls but otherwise it's a mess at the moment. They need to go back to what made them popular in early 2022.''' ...

--- Personal I believe this shop has lost his power, I believe will become like the Sydney Empress Massage, the people who are in this forum few years will understand what I mean.
    The 'rules' [ Ginza and M5 has 'bad' customers too sometimes but see 'their rules' ] that cbd has put in place actually insulting the customers but there is a percent of people who cannot see this.
    It's funny how cbd using as an excuse the 'bad customers'. You banned the very few bad customers from your shop [ when the ml will complain ] and problem solved.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Now they say “We will be disabling WeChat from February next year. Reservations are only available to VIP regulars customers.”

I guess no point in having a WeChat if they aren’t going to accept bookings there, still seems like a dumb idea in case I wanted to check the roster.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chemistry84 View Post
    .... Also as I was there they let some punter who's obviously sick (coughing non-stop) in with a girl.
    Have no fear. STI or Covid punters will live through it. Sex is a more immediate or urgent gratification.

Many punters believe that we'll die one day eventually. Why not enjoy it now?

There are two ways of dying:
    1. To die gloriously for your country fighting the enemies.
    2. To die heroically between the legs of a diseased sex worker.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bricks View Post
    Now they say “We will be disabling WeChat from February next year. Reservations are only available to VIP regulars customers.”

I guess no point in having a WeChat if they aren’t going to accept bookings there, still seems like a dumb idea in case I wanted to check the roster.
    Yep, that’s me done with this shop. I like to punt here once a month but I am guessing that doesn’t qualify me as a “VIP regular customer”.

Tons more shops and girls to explore in Sydney. This shop is going to the dumps

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mindboggler View Post
    Yep, that’s me done with this shop. I like to punt here once a month but I am guessing that doesn’t qualify me as a “VIP regular customer”.

Tons more shops and girls to explore in Sydney. This shop is going to the dumps
    ---
    '''Tons more shops and girls to explore in Sydney. This shop is going to the dumps'''
    I really liked this shop before [ I have met some great young ladies there ] but now the management really insulting the customers. VIP or not this shop is a big NO.
    How some people accepting this?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i think the main issue is punters are considering as a brothel then a massage that possibly have fs, personally if i dont like a shop i just dont visit it and thats the way they are responding to the feedback, they got to be making money or else they would response differently

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadlesson View Post
    i think the main issue is punters are considering as a brothel then a massage that possibly have fs, personally if i dont like a shop i just dont visit it and thats the way they are responding to the feedback, they got to be making money or else they would response differently
    ---
    '''i think the main issue is punters are considering as a brothel''' ... Not is not but its not our business to talk about.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    K Sori was in a sour mood today. Apparently a punter booked 1 hr, and wanted 1 hr of sexual fun skipping the massage.
    Also heard he did something bad to her, but lost in translation.
    Almost every time I go in I skip the massage, bar a few girls who were really insistent on massage first. First time I saw Sori we did an hour of sexual fun without any massage so don’t see that as the issue for her, whatever it is that this punter did to her was the issue.. lost in translation but any rough idea of what it may have been?