Page 69 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 2930

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had a session with jisu yesterday because some1 canceled the booking it is a lucky 😆
    Jisu really prety and very2 sexy girl and she really treat you like her bf 😆

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lipengr View Post
    Had a session with jisu yesterday because some1 canceled the booking it is a lucky 😆
    Jisu really prety and very2 sexy girl and she really treat you like her bf 😆
    Yes, a genuine hottie, but a few downsides. Strictly no FS, and holy cow I've never seen a bigger bush down below. It's yuuge, bro.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by lipengr View Post
    Just really pretty and very sexy girl and she really treat you like her bf 😆
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Yes, a genuine hottie, but a few downsides. Strictly no FS
    She has her limits and that's fine
    A boyfriend does spend a lot of money on a woman without expecting much back

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyz View Post
    the amount of new girls are insane lol
    So much new talent just landed!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Yes, a genuine hottie, but a few downsides. Strictly no FS, and holy cow I've never seen a bigger bush down below. It's yuuge, bro.
    I think it’s a touch more ymmv and a tad less absolute than you make it sound. Anyway she’s gorgeous. Is she the prettiest cbd style ml past or present?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    can anyone post the roster for this week? the shop is pretty bad at updating their roster on the webpage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks might give this place a shot

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Single Malt View Post
    I think it’s a touch more ymmv and a tad less absolute than you make it sound. Anyway she’s gorgeous. Is she the prettiest cbd style ml past or present?
    Bora was the best looking girl here I reckon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    Bora was the best looking girl here I reckon.
    Bora!? ive never seen her on the wechat though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bora!? ive never seen her on the wechat though
    She left industry more than a year ago…stunning k girl on those days… barley legal..some of us got very lucky to be in her paid company… that bbbj was sloppy… FS was at super premium at 350$ … dropped to 150$ as she was about to quit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    She left industry more than a year ago…stunning k girl on those days… barley legal..some of us got very lucky to be in her paid company… that bbbj was sloppy… FS was at super premium at 350$ … dropped to 150$ as she was about to quit.
    yea. top 10 in term of prettiness. Lots of tatts. I bit on the too much side but still acceptable.

She quote me 350 as well. Expensive but not unafforable. Decided to turn her down becuase I recokon it will just be ticking a box rather then genuinely enjoying it. Those who have seen her probably know what I mean.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bora was very pretty but lacked any kind of personality. Young Rina was really pretty too and one of my all time favourites.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    yea. top 10 in term of prettiness. Lots of tatts. I bit on the too much side but still acceptable.

She quote me 350 as well. Expensive but not unafforable. Decided to turn her down becuase I recokon it will just be ticking a box rather then genuinely enjoying it. Those who have seen her probably know what I mean.
    $350 extra on top of $180

Don't you think this is OTT
    Thinking it's an overpriced shop?

Lots of rich punters during this recession

Why not just pay $250-300 at Ginza or N5M or 42G or many other options? Don't understand

Junior Member(有D料到)
    $350 extra on top of $180

What an overpriced shop
    Lots of rich punters during this recession

Why not just pay $250-300 at Ginza or N5M or 42G or many other options. Don't understand
    Multi-Quote This Message
    Cant u read the post from the top brother she is really pretty and sexy ok and shes the one who offer that price and why do u complain about it if u dont want it just leave it 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey, have you heard of CBD massages? They're pretty cool! It's when they use CBD oil or Cream during massage. CBD is that stuff for Cannabis that doesn't make you feel HIGH but might help with pain and relaxation. and combo it with punting, what a rush!!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had a session with Mayu the other day @276 non stop dfk decent masaage. Nice girl would recommend! her looks is like Jav Nagisa Mitsuki. small petit girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can someone clear something up .. new to town, is cbd style and 360 two different places?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had a session with Mayu the other day @276 non stop dfk decent masaage. Nice girl would recommend! her looks is like Jav Nagisa Mitsuki. small petit girl
    Is there any additional extra for this or it’s included??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a fantastic session with Mai on Thursday 7/09. It was her second day working.

Mai is from Osaka. She not your typical Jap chick. A bit meaty, not fat. Curves in all the right places. Has a tats on her shoulder and a few other places. Hair is thick and really dark black. Her voice is husky and speaks English really well. Her appearance is Emo like, real rebel / bad girl type but her personality is fun and bubbly. She has this aura of sexiness that says "I'm going to do bad things to you!".

Her massage, which was about 5 mins long, needs a little work but let's face it, we're not going here for a massage.

The second her clothes were off, I had a massive boner.

Everything is on the menu. She is TIGHT! I usually have a great time at CBD but she is one of the best sessions I've had here.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Naughty or nice, Karin's the spice

Karin is top notch, so attentive and really give a best gfe. All the right curves in all the right places, and knows how to please, especially if you like it a bit naughty. Will always want me coming back for more