Page 133 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 2929

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any VIPs know if Ai is still on the 360 roster? Didn't get a chance to see her as she was always booked out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Goldfish man, can you clear some room in your inbox please?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydozzie View Post
    Any VIPs know if Ai is still on the 360 roster? Didn't get a chance to see her as she was always booked out
    Ai has been off roster since last year, hmmm it could be Ai thats being stalked..........

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    Goldfish man, can you clear some room in your inbox please?
    All cleared up now, bro.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good and valid point Fish.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ai is not on the roster at CBD this week.

Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    Ai has been off roster since last year, hmmm it could be Ai thats being stalked..........
    Maybe, maybe not. Very few people apart from the shop would know who were the real culprits or who were the victims.

One thing for sure, though. If you're a VIP, don't go sharing the roster willy nilly. That would undermine what the shop is trying to achieve, at a high cost too in terms of lost business.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You are correct again Fish, I would have shared but unfortunately cannot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She was working end of Jan. I was gonna give her a try because of your AR but the only available time she had that day I was unavailable for unfortunately.

Still keen to give her a try, so hopefully she’s back soon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any report for yuki and nao new girl?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermoguard View Post
    Any report for yuki and nao new girl?
    Give them a go and let us know!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    That's what I'm saying, bros. No roster means that the only way a punter could tell who was working that day was to turn up and show his face. Bam, known stalker identified, give him the boot.

I reckon there would've been more than one smitten dudes who were creeping out the lovely ladies that have once graced this fine establishment, and no doubt may have been a catalyst for the girls leaving.

Maybe the shop has had enough of those creeps?
    So the shop is going to change its whole business model and affect revenue just because of 1 or 2 stalkers? How would a walk-in help prove they are a stalker? Why not just specifically ban the stalker?

Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    So the shop is going to change its whole business model and affect revenue just because of 1 or 2 stalkers? How would a walk-in help prove they are a stalker? Why not just specifically ban the stalker?
    1 or 2 in the past, but the potential for more in the future is boundless. The fact is, creepy stalkers drive away their best girls, and that is extremely bad for business.

RE the tactic with walk-ins. It's impossible to ban anyone on any messaging app, including SMS, without running the risk of losing business for a girl. Said stalker could try to get a booking with a new account, new burner number, etc. Booking is set, he turns up for the booking and sure, he can be booted out right there, but the damage would've already been done. The girl loses a booking slot.

Even phone call booking can be gamed by the stalker, don't think I need to explain how it can be done.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So I went there today I hit up both shops.

First shop 360 all girls that are new are full - fully booked today (prob this week as they are offered to VIPs first up id say)

Is this/It effecting business? Fuck no, if anything creating demand and their choca block and dont have to deal with cunts.

So I walked… to 276 4 new girls on roster nina, noa, some others

Again ALL FULLLY BOOKED except 1 not on roster asukua or something. So I went with her. They are legit busy all doors shut and was taken to the worst room sadly. With juts a chair never gotten that one.

Enjoyable punt she’s a bit short and wider body but did a good service has 7 smallish tattos around her body mostly upper arms. Very pretty face looks white almost big eyes, skipped the massage, kissing, pussy play, FS, BBBJ, but no CIM which was strange lol She reminds me of sera but a bit more reserved kinda like juna personality i mean its her first time also so cant expect too much, only in aust for a month.

So I dono what is going on except looks like they have tapped into Freakonomics and it’s working.

First punt in a while here and was worth it.

Image is here for you though.

https://ibb.co/RBfF918 (big version)

IMG-5674.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So I went there today I hit up both shops.

First shop 360 all girls that are new are full.
    It’s. It effecting business if anything creating demand.

So I walked… to 276 4 new girls on roster

Again ALL FULL excerpt 1 not on roster asukua or something. So I went with her. They are legit busy all doors shut and was taken to the worst room sadly. With juts a chair never gotten that one.

Enjoyable punt she’s a bit short and wider body but did a good service. Very pretty face looks white almost big eyes.

So I dono what is going on except looks like they have tapped into freakonomics and it’s working.

First punt in a while here and was worth it.
    Is an AR coming? Sounds like she was quite the experience and I may have to make her my first visit back!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeduker222 View Post
    Is an AR coming? Sounds like she was quite the experience and I may have to make her my first visit back!
    sorry no AR, just whats above, if you want more info PM me.

IMG-5674.jpg

As i said,...

looks like the Empire might be striking back!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sorry no AR, just whats above, if you want more info PM me.

IMG-5674.jpg

As i said,...
    Thanks for this bro. Looks nice, appreciate the edit with more description! I’ll def have to give her a go if I can.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Traveled from Brisbane to Sydney for a 3-day tourism trip and to meet a friend.

- Last Friday, arrived by plane, checked into hotel at city, and then went to 276 at 4pm. The male manager assigned me a Japanese girl named Y**i for a $180, 45 mins. The service was satisfactory, considering I was a bit tired from the flight, so I didn't request additional services.
    - On Saturday, returned to 276 at 8pm, but nobody answered the phone or opened the gate. Decided to try 360 instead, where the lady at reception presented six available girls. Chose to go with J Nami for $190, 45 mins. Asked for FS halfway through, and although the lady mentioned that she did not always offered, agreed and I paid an extra $100. The experience was pleasant, with a good massage and service.
    - Today, Monday, I visited Ginza Empire to see if there was any difference. The manager proposed me CN Sasa for a 45-minute session at $250. The service was exceptional, especially the bathroom service with a body slide and BBJ.

Personal experience, if one is solely seeking sexual services, Ginza might be the better choice. However, if a more relaxed experience is desired, CBD massage would be a suitable option.
    The reception at 3 places are all very polite and welcoming. Will be happy to revisit the 3 places if I lived in Sydney.

Comparing to BNE shops:
    - the Ginza is much better than QLD's brothels.
    - the massage shops are quite similar to BNE's ones. While the price maybe a little cheaper than BNE. The BNE common charges is $80 one hour massage + $200-$250 for full service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, wrong threaed.... but I thought I would try another possible alternative to cbd.

36 Barbie not that far, but took 20 mins walk, then arrived on time for boooking to find girl not available for 30 min.

this was enough to make me walk. I booked a specific girl, and wanted no other.

Shit service from establishment, very likely never to return. so back to 360

Quote Originally Posted by Sydozzie View Post
    She's on holidays atm. Not sure if she is returning to CBD though.