Page 21 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ph imbalance = fishy smell

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by didaswiwaw View Post
    Hey mate, sure I don't mind deleting my review(however I don't know how to do it). By no means, i'm aiming to attack the girl. I tried to give my full honest review here, but if the community only want to hear what's good then its no problem for me as well.

Also she's not dirty down there, but more of strong odor from once she's wet. And she gave a good service like I mentioned.
    No need to delete bro prefer honest reviews that’s the point of this place. Thanks for posting and saving us the misfortune. This isn’t a left wing politically correct forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    some other punter who sees this post will show her what’s been said and it’ll upset her.
    Punters shouldn't show forums posts to the girls, it's in the bro code.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    100% agreed, bro.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    100% agreed, bro.
    You would have to be a full sad loser to do that. What in the world would you hope to gain?!

I have had numerous WLs show me forum posts. Sometimes annoyed by what has been said, other times amused at the punters imagination!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a fair few reception staff show comments to the ladies too. Pretty average behaviour. They are happy to accept the good reviews you write about their shop and or girls but will ban you if they do not like a comment or complaint you make
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I have had numerous WLs show me forum posts. Sometimes annoyed by what has been said, other times amused at the punters imagination!
    Spot on… there are 3 different girls at cbd who have shown me what’s written about them .. girls have full knowledge of these forums… all 3 said they don’t really care and believe that we all have heaps of spare time which we waste writing reviews… I reckon each to their own joy..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by smallwang View Post
    Hope being the operative word. I assume these simps show the girls the forum comments in the hope of becoming their bf by gaslighting them lol
    Sad cunts

Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    Spot on… there are 3 different girls at cbd who have shown me what’s written about them .. girls have full knowledge of these forums… all 3 said they don’t really care and believe that we all have heaps of spare time which we waste writing reviews… I reckon each to their own joy..
    End of the day most of the reviews here are good and they do get business from them! The ones that get numerous bad reviews deserve it and fuck them who cares it’s a review forum.
    My question is why are they showing you reviews? You obviously told them you use the site and I can’t understand why!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by didaswiwaw View Post
    Anyone tried J Rei? Can she do part 3 or CIM?
    I tried her once and she said not to do CIM. She does BBBJ but not CIM. I agree that she isn't exactly the most attractive girl there though. Better value elsewhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah the word pretty/cute is very person dependent, which is why i'll never do blind book ins, even though there are some good reviews on some girl

Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    My question is why are they showing you reviews? You obviously told them you use the site and I can’t understand why!
    My thoughts exactly.

No WG would suddenly whip out their phone to show a punter bad reviews of herself without knowing that the punter was using the same forum. I mean come on, no need to explain any further right?

Quote Originally Posted by smallwang View Post
    Hope being the operative word. I assume these simps show the girls the forum comments in the hope of becoming their bf by gaslighting them lol
    All I can say is never underestimate how fucked up and wicked people can be.

Your guess might very well turn out to be not too far off the mark, mate!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    My thoughts exactly.

No WG would suddenly whip out their phone to show a punter bad reviews of herself without knowing that the punter was using the same forum. I mean come on, no need to explain any further right?
    You both jump to conclusions without knowing anything…obviously you are entitled to your unfounded opinions.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    No need to delete bro prefer honest reviews that’s the point of this place. Thanks for posting and saving us the misfortune. This isn’t a left wing politically correct forum.
    Second that, this is a forum of punters discussing their experience with WLs. Not a forum for the woke minority to spread their high horse righteousness. Those who feel offended by the frank content of the review can shut up and not follow the forum anymore if it hurts their hypocritical bleeding hearts so much

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    during my years punting, there were at least 3 or 4 times, i was subject to such a smell. it really puts off the whole session.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mindboggler View Post
    Second that, this is a forum of punters discussing their experience with WLs. Not a forum for the woke minority to spread their high horse righteousness. Those who feel offended by the frank content of the review can shut up and not follow the forum anymore if it hurts their hypocritical bleeding hearts so much
    Lol, surely you know more right wing media cliches than that? Latte sippers? Chardonnay set? Chattering classes? Inner city elites? Virtue signallers?
    I know you've got more in you!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mindboggler View Post
    Perhaps you are just baiting but I don't think it is that simple.

No dispute on the purpose and value of this forum, however imo we have a responsibility to be careful and respectful when detailing such personal aspects. Sure, everything on the forum is opinion based and one man's dud root is another's best ever, but such personal stuff will stick, even if unfounded or an isolated one off occurrence, but the girl will likely forever be tainted.

Just ask the numerous public figures accused of crimes that were later dismissed or they defended, despite being found guilty in the court of public opinion.. .mud sticks.

I have a line in the sand and in numerous neg reports have got my message across effectively.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any idea if there is a website where they post then roster?

I think there is an Amy working today - or is that Emi ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Perhaps you are just baiting but I don't think it is that simple.

No dispute on the purpose and value of this forum, however imo we have a responsibility to be careful and respectful when detailing such personal aspects. Sure, everything on the forum is opinion based and one man's dud root is another's best ever, but such personal stuff will stick, even if unfounded or an isolated one off occurrence, but the girl will likely forever be tainted.

Just ask the numerous public figures accused of crimes that were later dismissed or they defended, despite being found guilty in the court of public opinion.. .mud sticks.

I have a line in the sand and in numerous neg reports have got my message across effectively.
    That sounds way too sensitive for me, it is punting bro and it is a feedback punting forum. If it is a shit punt you call it. I do not think it is your place to pull people up on their reviews or how to write them that is the moderators job.
    How do public figures corollate with this, these girls are using fake names fake ages and fake enthnic backgrounds and then they disappear into the sunset.
    Next you will be trying to tell us to vote yes to the voice 🤣🤣😂🤭