Page 129 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydozzie View Post
    Same I've been bumped off, can see their roster at all. Only 276 their sister shop I can see their roster.
    U only get their invitation from their new wechat

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Just the shower alone is enough to put me off going there. Then there's the thin walls as you said, plus the loud music which I feel is a side effect of the thin walls because they need that to neutralise the sound from other rooms. And super small rooms!
    Take the shop name away and that paragraph could be applied to any of the city shops - CBD 276, MAC, SS, Tokio Studio.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    So looks like true to their word they’ve bumped customers off their CBD360 wechat. At least I have been. And I’m a regular customer for the last 2 years at least and never cancelled or been late to a booking. Good luck guys.
    Horrible way to do business and treat customers. I'm not a frequent visitor to this shop but I have been enough for them to recognise me. I never flaked on a booking and never caused any problems.

I won't be going back unless they apologise.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    They mentioned in their WeChat that you have to stop by Instore and give your WeChat ID to be invited to their new WeChat

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Their prices keeps going up, and if you're paying for FS then it's base $330 for one hour session across the board.

Even Ginza has lower priced options now. Plus the difficulty in booking just makes it not worth the effort anymore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Their prices keeps going up, and if you're paying for FS then it's base $330 for one hour session across the board.

Even Ginza has lower priced options now. Plus the difficulty in booking just makes it not worth the effort anymore.
    Sure, but is Ginza in such a good location, close to transport.
    Some of us no longer wish to go thru the hassle of driving and parking etc.

Tokio is fine if you have lower standards, I understand that they do not want to spend the $$$'s to upgrade them.
    360 is a great location for many, and the dual entrance even better.
    Many are happy, for those that are not, don't bitch, just move on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post

Tokio is fine if you have lower standards, I understand that they do not want to spend the $$$'s to upgrade them.
    360 is a great location for many, and the dual entrance even better.
    Many are happy, for those that are not, don't bitch, just move on.
    I'm more than happy to keep my mouth shut going forward regarding the shop. But I still have at least the following to say:

But here I thought no shops were ever above criticism, and I just wanted to voice how disappointed I have been with the price increases and the difficulty in booking a girl because you weren't a 'VIP' awhile back which really soured my taste to visit the shop again.

I love FS and massage shops alike, but each still have their faults.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    Yes. Ginza Empire is literally closer to Central station than 360 is to Town Hall station.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    Take the shop name away and that paragraph could be applied to any of the city shops - CBD 276, MAC, SS, Tokio Studio.
    Nope, I've been to most of them, all except MAC. None are as bad as this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Tokio feels like a place where you might bump into a friend accidentally. Or they can hear you as the walls are thin.
    If you bump into an old friend in Tokio please invite him to have the massage in the next room so you could continue the conversation through the thin wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    If you bump into an old friend in Tokio please invite him to have the massage in the next room so you could continue the conversation through the thin wall.
    Lol, this is actually funny.

Side note, on my last visit to Tokio, there was a weird dude there who was super talkative and LOUD. From the moment I entered the shop I could hear him "chatting up" the ML. Then as I was heading to the shower, I saw the receptionist talking to this noisy guy at the door to his room. He was saying something like "I like this girl, I want to TRAIN her, so I'm extending my booking for ...". I walked past and thought WTF, people actually do that? Lol....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    so I'm extending my booking...
    I was there a while ago where I'd booked for a specific time, and the girl's previous client wanted to extend... and they let him, even though it went nearly 30 mins over my start time! I was so pissed off, as I'm generally busy and getting time during the day is hard. Really bad customer service, though this was with a different receptionist than I've seen recently.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    cbd treat customers like dirt, but we punters keep going back because there are some great girls there.
    the power of pussy! We men go where the girls go
    We've got ourselves to blame!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    cbd treat customers like dirt, but we punters keep going back because there are some great girls there.
    Yes but there's no one worth seeing there anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    I was talking about Tokio, that guy I overheard declaring loudly that he'd "train" the girl and extend. No idea if he bumped someone else's booking by doing that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure why people say they get treated inappropriately at cbd… been going there once a week for over 18 -20 months and not once did I have bad experience with reception or booking. I don’t use WeChat. I just call and ask for a booking. Never been refused a booking and they don’t know who is calling till I tell my name at the end to confirm the booking. No one is vip… its all about transaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    Not sure why people say they get treated inappropriately at cbd… been going there once a week for over 18 -20 months and not once did I have bad experience with reception or booking. I don’t use WeChat. I just call and ask for a booking. Never been refused a booking and they don’t know who is calling till I tell my name at the end to confirm the booking. No one is vip… its all about transaction.
    Totally agree with this. I've never been treated badly by CBD Style. Although I haven't been for a while now due to my semi-retirement, I simply cannot fault the shop management for handling my bookings or walk-ins, ever. Girl quality is another thing, but in terms of shop management they have been faultless. Kudos to them!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was talking about Tokio
    Me too, sorry if that wasn't clear.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Come on, somebody own up! Who said they were gonna “train” the girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    How do you know who is working that day without wechat?