Page 23 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    I met her and asked if she works there, she said yes but only as reception.

What days does this kpop work as reception? I have yet to meet this receptionist.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I met her and asked if she works there, she said yes but only as reception.

She’s a flight attendant

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    She’s a flight attendant
    really? just wonder if she’s going to be WL later

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone tried Megumi Japanese or Maria Japanese?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    She’s a flight attendant
    Should know her way around a cockpit then.
    May I suggest wearing a captains uniform on your next visit, might just be the trick

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi anyone has info for Maco & Mimi? Did they do DFK and BBJ?

Tried to search but no luck so far.

Been with Sua and Yuki, service wise Sua is much better compared to Yuki. Massage is great and less hesitancy..

Also wanted to keep this one but time will never align so.. Mio is a gem. Cheerful, down to earth, good english, awesome dfk and bbbj.. can do part 3. Too bad she can only work between 6.30-10pm only on monday!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    What days does this kpop work as reception? I have yet to meet this receptionist.
    I can't remember the day and time. But it won't matter as much if she isn't going to work there as ML. Unless you plan to convince her then maybe I'll go out of my way to ask their reception about her lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by mindboggler View Post
    Has anyone tried Megumi Japanese or Maria Japanese?
    Tried Megumi. She's a bit bigger than the body type I usually like. She's friendly, ok massage (most massages here are crap anyway as we punters would expect), can do part 3. If you like girls with bigger body then go for it. She's not for me though cuz I like slimmer ones.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Truenoakina View Post
    Hi anyone has info for Maco & Mimi? Did they do DFK and BBJ?

Tried to search but no luck so far.

Been with Sua and Yuki, service wise Sua is much better compared to Yuki. Massage is great and less hesitancy..

Also wanted to keep this one but time will never align so.. Mio is a gem. Cheerful, down to earth, good english, awesome dfk and bbbj.. can do part 3. Too bad she can only work between 6.30-10pm only on monday!
    Sua doesn't do FS from what I've read. Does she offer pussy slide at least? I haven't tried her but keen on giving it a shot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think a few of the girls are removing CIM. I tried Kaori and she didn't do CIM (but it was hard to understand whether it was that particular day or in general). Ann i believe used to offer part 3 but doesn't.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sua definitely recommended, no part 3 but the rest is good. Pretty, slim, good English. I think unfortunately pussy slide is also off the menu.
    If she had no tatts and offered more in extras would definitely be my top ML for the shop.

Is Mio and Mia same girl? How is her looks? Haven’t seen mio pic but from Mia pic her body looks good

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have seen maco and can recommend. Best way to describe her from my experience is she is like a Hitomi-lite version. Very cheeky and pse attitude

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sua doesn't do FS from what I've read. Does she offer pussy slide at least? I haven't tried her but keen on giving it a shot.
    Correct. Exp with her is very similar to Midas when midas was good tho.

Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Sua definitely recommended, no part 3 but the rest is good. Pretty, slim, good English. I think unfortunately pussy slide is also off the menu.
    If she had no tatts and offered more in extras would definitely be my top ML for the shop.

Is Mio and Mia same girl? How is her looks? Haven’t seen mio pic but from Mia pic her body looks good
    Pretty sure its the same. She introduced herself as Mio / Miho. She wore normal clothes when she entered the room, very cheeky start. ‘You want massage? No right? Im no good at massage but good at other stuff..’ while giggling. Was very pleasant.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by critical brain mass View Post
    I have seen maco and can recommend. Best way to describe her from my experience is she is like a Hitomi-lite version. Very cheeky and pse attitude
    Thank you. Looking for the one that likes to dfk mostly. Maco and Mimi body looks great from photo..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by critical brain mass View Post
    So she does DFK, BBJB and pussy slide?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitsu_koibito View Post
    So she does DFK, BBJB and pussy slide?
    Yes to all but as always ymmv

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Ann again tonight. Have seen here probably 3/4 times now. She's still great. So keen on trying to cop FS but she told me she doesn't do it but bawd on prev replied she might. Hoping I can unlock that pussy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Which girl loves dfk but won't do cim?
    Thanks

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Truenoakina View Post
    Thank you. Looking for the one that likes to dfk mostly. Maco and Mimi body looks great from photo..
    Then you would love Hitomi. She absolutely destroyed my mouth when I saw her. Body and looks wise would depend on your taste but dfk? Definitely Hitomi.

Quote Originally Posted by Thf602 View Post
    Saw Ann again tonight. Have seen here probably 3/4 times now. She's still great. So keen on trying to cop FS but she told me she doesn't do it but bawd on prev replied she might. Hoping I can unlock that pussy.
    3-4 times, wow you are a patient dude. Or really like her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Then you would love Hitomi. She absolutely destroyed my mouth when I saw her. Body and looks wise would depend on your taste but dfk? Definitely Hitomi.
    Has been curious with her for a while but the mixed review kinda holds me back.. i’ll book her next time thanks man.

Saw Maco yesterday, was a great experience. Very nice personality and fit body, service is great too. Totally recommend her. If you are gentle with her she will reciprocate big time..

My mate saw Maria yesterday, left with smile on his face. Linda will definitely make me poor haha