Page 46 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thank you guys Just trying to help out (I dont work for this shop btw).

Recently I tried J Mina and wow! shes REALLY improved, can do everything the other girls offer and some notable mentions: during catbath she sucked my fingers, she gave me rimming, and after I cummed she immediately DFK'd me.
    Mina's flash card has been added to my dropbox for y'all: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bnh0q5y4r...GNhUOHLUa?dl=0

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post

Recently I tried J Mina and wow! shes REALLY improved, can do everything the other girls offer and some notable mentions: during catbath she sucked my fingers, she gave me rimming, and after I cummed she immediately DFK'd me.
    Mina's flash card has been added to my dropbox for y'all: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bnh0q5y4r...GNhUOHLUa?dl=0
    Damn bro. This changes the game

Senior Member(無間使者)

I also tried Mina and thought she was very cute with great service, though I didn't realise rimming was also on the menu!
    I'll be bankrupt at the rate CBD are getting new girls in...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    thanks yowser - I hope cbd is paying you - you deserve some recognition,.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    thanks yowser - I hope cbd is paying you - you deserve some recognition,.
    Yowser should deserve CBD medal to be given by Governor General for his service to punters community.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yowser Bro, would appreciate your advice how much extra is Mina's rimming service. Thanks.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Nice flash cards

So a lady rimmed you then DFK'ed you. That's a good thing?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    Yowser Bro, would appreciate your advice how much extra is Mina's rimming service. Thanks.
    No extra, the only extras is the $20/$100 for BBBJ/FS fee. Koto also doesn't charge extra for rimming.

Another notable mention for Mina: during lotion bodyslide, I was lying on my stomach and she bent my knees & put both my feet up in the air, then she sat near my thighs and rubbed both her nipples on both my feet. I asked "did Hitomi train you?" she said yes.

@frisson - I showered before play, I was ok with her rimming me and then DFK'ing me

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    @frisson - I showered before play, I was ok with her rimming me and then DFK'ing me
    All good. Glad to here you are having great fun. And great intel bro. I haven't been here but may need to see what your fuss is about. Only when my bank balance is better

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jasmine

Has anyone got any feedback on Jasmine please?
    Thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a session with mina. She feels like my lover, non stop dfk, got a good connection with her.

Junior Member(有D料到) fapmaster69's Avatar
    No extra, the only extras is the $20/$100 for BBBJ/FS fee. Koto also doesn't charge extra for rimming.
    Did you agree or pay for BBBJ before rimming? Or is it totally free? That would be amazing if it was totally free. Thanks for the flash cards though. Emi is my usual go to. She has a bit of bad breath unfortunately but very other part of her is great and she works hard.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    J Mina totally changed from the first session I had. The first time was more like an inexperience girl with very limited service, not even DFK is on the menu. I'm guessing she realises she can get way more customers from providing better services

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This joint is basically a brothel now, to me it loses its appeal as a massage joint since sex is 100% of the time on offer.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i don't pay the extra $100, so I don't get the FS

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

are you sure Sua does 69? She said she doesn't accept DATY and does not do pussy slides.

In facts, I've never seen her pussy (only had a glance of it when she gives BBBJ)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fapmaster69 View Post
    Did you agree or pay for BBBJ before rimming? Or is it totally free? That would be amazing if it was totally free. Thanks for the flash cards though. Emi is my usual go to. She has a bit of bad breath unfortunately but very other part of her is great and she works hard.
    They call that cock breathe������

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    i don't pay the extra $100, so I don't get the FS
    Me neither. 2x bbbj is great value in my books.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    are you sure Sua does 69? She said she doesn't accept DATY and does not do pussy slides.

In facts, I've never seen her pussy (only had a glance of it when she gives BBBJ)
    Yes you are correct, thats an error on my flash card about Sua, will get 69 removed on the next update.

[mention]jackrobb [/mention] Jasmine is Mongolian, slim white skin, A cup. And thats all I know about her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes you are correct, thats an error on my flash card about Sua, will get 69 removed on the next update.

[mention]jackrobb [/mention] Jasmine is Mongolian, slim white skin, A cup. And thats all I know about her.
    thanks for clarifying, great work still on the flash cards. Maybe we punters should have a shared flash card account that everyone can contribute lol