Page 19 of 147 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackrobb View Post
    I would also like to know this.
    Spent 45 mins with Aya yesterday. Definitely will be back to see her again if that helps. As per her photo yep she’s got the biggest tits of any of the girls I’ve seen at CBD. She’s a great girl like them all here. Glad I chose her which also included intros with Maco and Yuki they’re all babes in my opinion and hot as hell. Seen Rin, Ayumi, Hina, Emi and Bella here and have no issue seeing any of them again (Rin not here now but she’s still working elsewhere).
    Aya Doesn’t have the young fit body of Emi but she’s right at the top of my list best visit here so far but I said that to myself each time after Hina and Emi too. Was kicking myself for a while after not selecting Maco and even Yuki as all 3 girls just turned it on in the greetings but as soon as Aya entered the room it was on and all forgotten.
    Amazing shop, value and quality of service with them all here. Saw Emi prancing around on the way out and nearly handed over another $150 to go straight back in.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    Spent 45 mins with Aya yesterday. Definitely will be back to see her again if that helps. As per her photo yep she’s got the biggest tits of any of the girls I’ve seen at CBD. She’s a great girl like them all here. Glad I chose her which also included intros with Maco and Yuki they’re all babes in my opinion and hot as hell. Seen Rina, Ayumi, Hina, Emi and Bella here and have no issue seeing any of them again (Rina not here now but she’s still working elsewhere).
    Aya Doesn’t have the young fit body of Emi but she’s right at the top of my list best visit here so far but I said that to myself each time after Hina and Emi too. Was kicking myself for a while after not selecting Maco and even Yuki as all 3 girls just turned it on in the greetings but as soon as Aya entered the room it was on and all forgotten.
    Amazing shop, value and quality of service with them all here.
    Aya looks like she has a gut in her pics?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Aya looks like she has a gut in her pics?
    That’s what I was expecting looking at her photo. First thing I looked at when she introduced herself too, didn’t see a gut, she wasn’t wearing the skimpy stuff that Mako and Yuki were wearing showing off their hot bods, so I just went for it. Clothes off no flab she’s got a good rig and once those tits were out then I wasn’t thinking about any flaws. I laid her out on that table and took a real good look and there wasn’t anything turning me off. Maybe she’s had a kid I don’t know, she ain’t toned but she’s in pretty bloody good condition in my opinion. That picture of her is not flattering but her service was.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    That’s what I was expecting looking at her photo. First thing I looked at when she introduced herself too, didn’t see a gut, she wasn’t wearing the skimpy stuff that Mako and Yuki were wearing showing off their hot bods, so I just went for it. Clothes off no flab she’s got a good rig and once those tits were out then I wasn’t thinking about any flaws. I laid her out on that table and took a real good look and there wasn’t anything turning me off. Maybe she’s had a kid I don’t know, she ain’t toned but she’s in pretty bloody good condition in my opinion. That picture of her is not flattering but her service was.
    Thnx for the response, yes I know what you mean bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Double booking is happening a lot lately… twice now i didnt get to see the girl I actually booked. Management has some problem…

Saw Ann lately and can confirm she does not do cim anymore. She also wouldn’t go deep like before which i suspect was to escape quickly. It was more a hj with saliva i had. Probably wont be seeing her again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah I think there's a problem with some shops with wechat bookings, dude said Linda didn't tell him about my booking. Been a couple places where I make a booking through wechat and I can tell it's someone not at the shop that has to call it in. But it takes a lot for me to make a telephone call in 2023 lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Emi looks really enticing in her new pic. Anyone care to share any info on her? Does she do BBBJ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey85 View Post
    Emi looks really enticing in her new pic. Anyone care to share any info on her? Does she do BBBJ?
    Yep BBBJ is standard with Emi

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dace_t2000 View Post
    Yep BBBJ is standard with Emi
    It is but she doesn't go all deep, she uses her hand so it's just half way. Very pretty girl tho with a hot bod

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gundamsux View Post
    Saw Ann lately and can confirm she does not do cim anymore. She also wouldn’t go deep like before which i suspect was to escape quickly. It was more a hj with saliva i had. Probably wont be seeing her again.
    This is the reason why I already stopped seeing Ann. Ann also has a strong personality - management asked her to shave/laser her pubic hair (shop policy) and she refused.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good on her for standing up for herself, it is an unreasonable policy.

Also since when is CIM expected? Most FS girls don't want to do this either, can't expect it at a massage shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone had any luck getting FS with Sua? She is a hard one to crack…..Respect!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    This is the reason why I already stopped seeing Ann. Ann also has a strong personality - management asked her to shave/laser her pubic hair (shop policy) and she refused.
    Wow. She wont last long then. And yeah its really bushy down there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a few double booking probs well not really a problem for me as each time my booking was honoured but the other dude(s) were probably pissed.

When Linda is not around it is best to phone up.

As for Ann I am a little perplexed with comments about her.
    She is definitely a fair bit older than claimed, I note Linda updated her age from 20 to 25 but that is still not close and service wise she was happy to just lay down and wait for the last 35 mins of our hour session to end after I blew.
    However she provided BBBJ, DFK, DATY and CIM in that time and offered me FS.
    I am a bit reluctant to re-visit her simply because of the amount of down time but at the same time she was very good, very pretty and very friendly.

Added to that there are plenty of other good service gals there and maybe seeing her again will taint my memory of her.....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Did they put their prices up again today?!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nah those have been the prices for a while, she just left "the price has changed from today" in the message for some reason.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any brothers have intel on Mia. She looks like she has a decent rig! I heading to Sydney later this week and any info would assist in making a decision. Much appreciated

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Anyone had any luck getting FS with Sua? She is a hard one to crack…..Respect!!!
    Anyone smart enough to crack that is also smart enough not to gloat on the forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    Anyone smart enough to crack that is also smart enough not to gloat on the forum.
    Yeah thats true…. Fair enough. On the bright side there is always the others

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by TongueJack View Post
    Any brothers have intel on Mia. She looks like she has a decent rig! I heading to Sydney later this week and any info would assist in making a decision. Much appreciated
    Mia has slim abody, A cup and average face, can do part 3.

Some other new girls:
    J Arisa: 27, sexy type, A+ cup, good lotion bodyslide, can do part 3 but no cim.
    J Megumi: 23, innocent teenager-type, A cup, can do part 3 but no cim. Looks big with 170cm frame but once the clothes come off shes quite dainty