Page 76 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like a pretty intense situation there, mate. Dealing with a stalker can be incredibly distressing, and it's unfortunate when legal measures don't seem to provide adequate protection. While I can't condone violence, it's understandable that you and her dad took matters into your own hands out of concern for her safety. It's crucial to prioritize the safety and well-being of loved ones.

Ideally, situations like this should be handled through legal channels, with the assistance of law enforcement and the justice system. But sometimes, people feel compelled to take action when they believe their loved ones are in immediate danger. It's a complex issue, and the priority should always be to ensure the safety and security of everyone involved.

If you or anyone you know is dealing with stalking or threats, it's essential to contact local law enforcement and seek legal advice to address the situation properly and within the boundaries of the law.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by earl9122 View Post
    Sounds like a pretty intense situation there, mate. Dealing with a stalker can be incredibly distressing, and it's unfortunate when legal measures don't seem to provide adequate protection. While I can't condone violence, it's understandable that you and her dad took matters into your own hands out of concern for her safety. It's crucial to prioritize the safety and well-being of loved ones.

Ideally, situations like this should be handled through legal channels, with the assistance of law enforcement and the justice system. But sometimes, people feel compelled to take action when they believe their loved ones are in immediate danger. It's a complex issue, and the priority should always be to ensure the safety and security of everyone involved.

If you or anyone you know is dealing with stalking or threats, it's essential to contact local law enforcement and seek legal advice to address the situation properly and within the boundaries of the law.
    Have you ever had to do this?

I've had to contact police for other matters and they do sweet fuck all.

Junior Member(有D料到)

ChatGPT is that you?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey85 View Post
    ChatGPT is that you?
    Convincing, but not as convincing as one of cuteguy's posts. Now if THAT ain't AI generated, I dunno what is!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ChatGPT is that you?
    hahahahaha
    .. ..... . .......

ChatGPT is that you?
    Starting to notice more and more of these weird ChatGPT style responses - is that a thing or are people translating text because english isn't their language?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    many punters here are not native english speakers. I bet the majority of punters are not locals. So wouldn't be surprised if they use chatGPT to contribute to this forum. just another way instead of using Google translate
    at least they contribute to the forum guys

I asked V Soda in my punt with her if she uses chatGPT, she said yes a lot, and her friends too. They use chatGPT to help with assignments etc.

oh hang on, maybe chatGPT punts too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I speak best englit and i don't give a care

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Session with Aimi

Had a session with Aimi (Japanese) yesterday. She is very slim/ skinny. Great model-like body B-cup?, Attractive. Her massage was ok.
    She likes putting a lot of oil on herself to do body rub and pussy slide. She kept on looking herself in the mirror while sliding.
    She does do FS with normal extra pricing.
    Not much of DFK tho.
    Overall she is pretty good.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    many punters here are not native english speakers. I bet the majority of punters are not locals. So wouldn't be surprised if they use chatGPT to contribute to this forum. just another way instead of using Google translate
    at least they contribute to the forum guys

I asked V Soda in my punt with her if she uses chatGPT, she said yes a lot, and her friends too. They use chatGPT to help with assignments etc.

oh hang on, maybe chatGPT punts too
    Tech savy wls lol.

Quote Originally Posted by blk53 View Post
    Tech savy wls lol.
    Asking questions like:
    “What’s the best way to get a higher tip out of a customer by the doing the least service”

Banned

Did you go to Sydney English Language Academy in Sussex Street?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had a nice 1hr session with Jisu recently. Just posted an AR so hopefully the mods would approve it soon. Would return again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone seen Yuri. I know everyone was talking about Yura.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmk23au View Post
    She is in Yowser’s flashcard. Just scroll back and you will find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kmk23au View Post
    Yuri was good service. More to natural korean face. Good bbj with cim no fs with me. You might try your luck

Everything else was amazing got 3 of my fingers in 3 different holes on same time, if you know what i meant lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried searching but couldn't find it, from people's experience what's on offer for 1 hour/$210 and what extra/how much for tips? Want to make sure I don't overpay when I go next time.

Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Ask June, she’ll tell you

CBD has recently abolished the $20 bbbj fee due to many complaints by customers about the cost of living its good news for punters but many girls feel short-changed because they previously received $20 and now they dont. Management has also ‘encouraged’ girls who give bbbj to also include CIM.
    Here you go bro

For fs should be extra 100 usually including cim

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Yuri was good service. More to natural korean face. Good bbj with cim no fs with me. You might try your luck

Everything else was amazing got 3 of my fingers in 3 different holes on same time, if you know what i meant lol
    Did you manage to dig up some ear wax and booger?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Did you manage to dig up some ear wax and booger?
    Fark that will be 5 holes then