Page 87 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    So the cost of a packet of condoms vs all the pineapples a girl gets from providing FS at this shop? Gee, that’s a tough one.
    Exactly, how is this even a deterrent?

Fwiw I havent noticed a drop off in service or quality although I am enjoying the benefit of yowsers cards. But the high turnover in girls has been apparent for a while.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What is new rules on 360 cbd massage any information?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Like I said, CBD has now put themselves into the same boat as any other Korean bath house that have come and gone. Same price range with the same service offerings.

The problem is, the Korean bath house business model simply doesn't work well in a place like Sydney. Here, there's stiff competition from FS shops. Take a look at all the K bath houses that have gone out of business. Masstige 8, gone. Romeo's, gone. Chicago, who occupied the same building CBD is in now, gone. Only Midas and Juliet are still around and they're not doing well either.

I don't know why CBD wants to pursue this same thing when it's been proven it doesn't work. Really hope they can do something about it!
    To be fair though, Masstige and Romeo's lasted a very long time. The owners made their money.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Check out Tokio Studio (378 Sussex)’s Wechat moments today… Shamelessly lifted from Yowser’s dropbox gallery 😂
    I think thats the 1st time they are also advertising FS as available.

Gee, only 1 shitty shower and massage tables, you gotta wonder what 360 is doing wrong by the girls for them to leave.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Like I said, CBD has now put themselves into the same boat as any other Korean bath house that have come and gone. Same price range with the same service offerings.

The problem is, the Korean bath house business model simply doesn't work well in a place like Sydney. Here, there's stiff competition from FS shops. Take a look at all the K bath houses that have gone out of business. Masstige 8, gone. Romeo's, gone. Chicago, who occupied the same building CBD is in now, gone. Only Midas and Juliet are still around and they're not doing well either.

I don't know why CBD wants to pursue this same thing when it's been proven it doesn't work. Really hope they can do something about it!
    I think your wrong.
    THe korean bathhouse model does work here in Sydney.
    Mirage (at the old Romeo's) seem to be going ok.
    And Romeo's only died because of covid.
    Midas still going and survived thru covid which has to say something.
    Masstige 8 was a covid issue and the landlorx turned over the property.
    Chicago which is now the 360 premises (well not all of it) was dying because it needed a reno and new management. Covid saw to that !!
    Extend the model a bit and more survived... Babylon, still going.

So if a model works, don't fix it but protect your assets and maintain them.
    Sometimes taking less will make you more in the long run.

I don't know where they are getting the girls, or how they find them, but it wont be a never ending source and new stock always costs. Good return business means less advertising and expenses.
    Funny how none of these business allow for a rewards scheme. a 2 or 3 number combination and an email address and every 11 visit free .... you never know...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    To be fair though, Masstige and Romeo's lasted a very long time. The owners made their money.
    Yeah they did well, but I always thought they had a niche market. That makes their business fragile, easy to succumb to even the smallest market disruption.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Check out Tokio Studio (378 Sussex)’s Wechat moments today… Shamelessly lifted from Yowser’s dropbox gallery 😂
    May i ask what is their wechat or shop information? Could not find anything

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermoguard View Post
    What is new rules on 360 cbd massage any information?
    The new rule is that girls who work less than 4 full days/week cannot do FS (students are negotiable as they attend school). They made this rule due to 2 reasons:
    1. Girls who made heaps of money doing FS suddenly dont come to work and this created huge staff shortages, its a very frequent problem in this shop.
    2. Girls who picked working only peak-hours created unfairness to girls who work off-peak hours.

It was observed that the Korean girls who dont do FS were more stable in employment than the J girls who do FS, so they try to create a new middle ground system for the J girls.

Also Hitomi has asked all the J’s to improve their part 1/2 skills (massage/bodysliding etc) to be fully competent. The Korean girls in this shop hold strength in part 1/2.

Maria is going back to Japan and returns to Australia in Jan, whilst Minori is going to the farm for 88 days to extend her working holiday visa.

Thanks guys for your comments about the flash cards, I will try and keep ‘em updated!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    The new rule is that girls who work less than 4 full days/week cannot do FS (students are negotiable as they attend school). They made this rule due to 2 reasons:
    1. Girls who made heaps of money doing FS suddenly dont come to work and this created huge staff shortages, its a very frequent problem in this shop.
    2. Girls who picked working only peak-hours created unfairness to girls who work off-peak hours.

It was observed that the Korean girls who dont do FS were more stable in employment than the J girls who do FS, so they try to create a new middle ground system for the J girls.

Also Hitomi has asked all the J’s to improve their part 1/2 skills (massage/bodysliding etc) to be fully competent. The Korean girls in this shop hold strength in part 1/2.

Maria is going back to Japan and returns to Australia in Jan, whilst Minori is going to the farm for 88 days to extend her working holiday visa.

Thanks guys for your comments about the flash cards, I will try and keep ‘em updated!
    Thank you you are legend.
    Who is korean girl doing fs at 360 or ymmv?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thanks mate, you are a gun!

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great info. I was going to head here while I was in town but will look into another option

Senior Member(無間使者)

This actually means that you "yowser" has to work faster !!
    unless they add a indicator for the fs ladies.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermoguard View Post
    Thank you you are legend.
    Who is korean girl doing fs at 360 or ymmv?
    most K girls don't do FS there if not all

Senior Member(無間使者)

You deserve an " Order Of Australia" for your services to us punters! Outstanding and thank you sir. The flashcards have been the best thing..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So it seems like Nene has quit too. Can anyone confirm / know if she moved on to another shop?

Saw her a couple of weeks ago thanks to Yowser’s flashcard which said “eye contact BBBJ” which she executed perfectly and as advertised. Would have returned to see her but looks like she’s flown.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    most K girls don't do FS there if not all
    I think this is the case. Aside from Somi (many moons) ago I haven't come across any Korean that's done or provided FS.

Last one was probably Hera, but she's no longer around and wasn't anything special?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone ever get FS back in Masstige 8?

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So it seems like Nene has quit too. Can anyone confirm / know if she moved on to another shop?
    Saw her a couple of weeks ago thanks to Yowser’s flashcard which said “eye contact BBBJ” which she executed perfectly and as advertised. Would have returned to see her but looks like she’s flown.
    Yes but what would be the final cost be, for that punt with the new increased prices, without full service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Yes but what would be the final cost be, for that punt with the new increased prices, without full service
    That would be $5 more than I paid for my 30min eye contact BBBJ session a fortnight ago ($160 then, $165 now).

But yes, not exactly in love with their “it’s been days since we jacked up prices, let’s do it again” approach!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That would be $5 more than I paid for my 30min eye contact BBBJ session a fortnight ago ($160 then, $165 now).

But yes, not exactly in love with their “it’s been days since we jacked up prices, let’s do it again” approach!
    So the latest price is $165 for half an hour. You are saying that some ML provide that service described without any further payment