Page 89 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    Why was Maco punted?
    It was mentioned somewhere along this big thread! Yes where is she ? She mentioned a place in North Sydney but cannot remember which one. Anyone know? Please PM thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeping Up View Post
    A few short months ago you could have the choice of Maco, Emi, Arisa and Kaho plus others. All J girl solid options for FS. For mine the decline started when they punted Maco.
    It seems the new house rules for the girls are upseting the girls.

Sure you can understand they want to work the shifts with the expensive punters who want the extras, sure would beat standing around because there are few punters on their shifts.

Also in their wechat, with their descriptions it would be nice after the 1st week or 2 to drop the "NEW" from their description.

One J girl told me recently that the min 4 shift rules for fs is a real turn off for them. If fs is to be offered, its upto the girl, not the house. Also you might notice on the roster a few new names who just are tryouts it seems, no description of the girls. You gotta wonder some time. I don't necessarily want FS from every girl, in fact most times I am quite happy with just a pussyslide, and to get a pussyslide its got to be a j-girl as they are the only who will do it properly.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A few short months ago you could have the choice of Maco, Emi, Arisa and Kaho plus others. All J girl solid options for FS. For mine the decline started when they punted Maco.
    When the entry fee was $180 and the extras price was added for FS, was the final price $180+200= $380 minimum?
    With the new entry price of $220, what is the new estimate for FS?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    When the entry fee and the extras price was added for FS, was the final price $180+200= $380 minimum?
    With the new entry price of $220, what is the estimate for the current total price?
    Few months ago it was $180 + $100 FS tip to the lady for a total $280 for the hour. Maco at $280/hr was outstanding value.
    Now it’s $320 total at 360 and $300 at 276.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Few months ago it was $180 + $100 FS tip to the lady for a total $280 for the hour. Maco at $280/hr was outstanding value.
    Now it’s $320 total at 360 and $300 at 276.
    Certainly sounded like recruiting was gold class in 2023

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

CBD Style Massage - I miss the old days.

I miss the old days when CBD Style Massages roster, price and service were consistent. Three price increases over a span of four months is just ridiculous.

Days gone when Maco, Karin, Mina, Yui, Riku were around those girl were such gems.

Due to poor management. I will not be coming back to this shop again

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Restricting the part time girls kills it for me. it had been ideal. Nice fresh girls not overworked giving a full range of service. To me, they were even better than the top end shops. Recently having girls tell me they were feeling unwell on the day but had to keep working and not allowed to go to a doctor until some days hence after their rosters finished. Also making a booking and then finding out the girl was on her period. Some of them, I really like them would have gone anyway, but it would have been nice to know. Guess I’ll go back to my old ones, but they are very expensive.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Restricting the part time girls kills it for me. it had been ideal. Nice fresh girls not overworked giving a full range of service. To me, they were even better than the top end shops. Recently having girls tell me they were feeling unwell on the day but had to keep working and not allowed to go to a doctor until some days hence after their rosters finished. Also making a booking and then finding out the girl was on her period. Some of them, I really like them would have gone anyway, but it would have been nice to know. Guess I’ll go back to my old ones, but they are very expensive.
    Sounds like (as with many businesses who change things when they should have left a successful business successful) they killed their goose (the business) that laid the golden eggs

Junior Member(有D料到)

u nailed it! this was why i prefer this place over brothel but not anymore

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rfection View Post
    u nailed it! this was why i prefer this place over brothel but not anymore
    Really really interesting insight.

So shops don't employ part timers because then no lady will want to work full time and the roster can't be filled with available staff?

If I was a lady, and a young and smart uni student, I would much prefer working part time. A long day shift would be difficult, especially if the industry is new for you, and it's a hot summer

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Really really interesting insight.

So shops don't employ part timers because then no lady will want to work full time and the roster can't be filled with available staff?

If I was a lady, and a young and smart uni student, I would much prefer working part time. A long day shift would be difficult, especially if the industry is new for you, and it's a hot summer
    Hot Summer .... mmm reminds me of little place South or San Franciso around 20 years ago, was a hot summer night and there was a thai massage which had in its window an invitation to come in and cool off in there pool (it was a hot july at the time). Well clothing was optional, and they charged $2 for the pool, refundable if you chose a girl and had a massage (I think $20 per hour at the time).

Now I am trying to think whether the old Chicago had a pool ?? (I thought it did) and what happenned to it ?

I know they have a few rooms with large showers, sorta like a roman bath, and a few rooms with single spa baths, but do they have any rooms with 2 person spa bath ??

(I am in Hong Kong at the mo, and some of the "SPA" places on sex141.com are quite interesting).

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    I am in Hong Kong at the mo, and some of the "SPA" places on sex141.com are quite interesting.
    Hope you find a few nice ladies to spend time with bro. Very jealous

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone know where the old gems like karin, maco went?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by fface2014 View Post
    Does anyone know where the old gems like karin, maco went?
    From what I know Karin's gone to N5M as Coco

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hot Summer .... mmm reminds me of little place South or San Franciso around 20 years ago, was a hot summer night and there was a thai massage which had in its window an invitation to come in and cool off in there pool (it was a hot july at the time). Well clothing was optional, and they charged $2 for the pool, refundable if you chose a girl and had a massage (I think $20 per hour at the time).

Now I am trying to think whether the old Chicago had a pool ?? (I thought it did) and what happenned to it ?

I know they have a few rooms with large showers, sorta like a roman bath, and a few rooms with single spa baths, but do they have any rooms with 2 person spa bath ??

(I am in Hong Kong at the mo, and some of the "SPA" places on sex141.com are quite interesting).
    Enjoy HK mate. Also try picking up some Filo or Indonesian domestic helpers on their day off in the weekend...

Their horniness is another level

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    Enjoy HK mate. Also try picking up some Filo or Indonesian domestic helpers on their day off in the weekend...

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk
    Before Covid I was a very regular for work up here.... now just getting back into that groove...

And of course seeing my philo friends again and meeting new ones...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post

How did you pick them up on their days off?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neblito View Post
    I miss the old days when CBD Style Massages roster, price and service were consistent. Three price increases over a span of four months is just ridiculous.

Days gone when Maco, Karin, Mina, Yui, Riku were around those girl were such gems.

Due to poor management. I will not be coming back to this shop again
    You speak of the old days and yet this is only your second post...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How did you pick them up on their days off?
    Telegram or being at the right spots where they hang out

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Before Covid I was a very regular for work up here.... now just getting back into that groove...

And of course seeing my philo friends again and meeting new ones...
    Enjoy mate! Yes, I need to get back too for my domestic helper friends...

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk