Page 125 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    anyone notice yowser's dropbox is empty now?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    yowser had a falling out with the shop.
    the management isn't doing much to retain loyal customers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    They are busy again. Purely because they have become sane again. Allowing people to make bookings.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I don't think VIP requirements is anything strict. Just make booking, turn up on time, treat the girls properly, don't cancel on them causing them to lose money then you're fine.

I used a new WeChat number and had no issues booking

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    the short middle aged korean masaman is quite nice to me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    This may explain what is a VIP

Hello, Happy New Year. Since February, WeChat has been able to access photos and information only from customers whose identities have been confirmed. Only customers who have had no problems with the recorded messages and girls… . Please visit the store and tell us your WeChat. Thnaks

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    What do they mean by "the recorded messages"? I'll be back in sydney next month and was going to try my luck here

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It’s ridiculous- I created this thread and I’m not a VIP

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yowser promoted the shop very well, owners bagged plenty of clients who turned to be regulars so no need to have Yowser anymore. I personally Tried this shop twice, both times very average experiences with very average looking girls (Just my opinion) and didn't like the vibe of the mamasan. Didn't bother to go back again, but it's good that many do enjoy their talent.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpio85 View Post
    What do they mean by "the recorded messages"? I'll be back in sydney next month and was going to try my luck here
    I think is a massage history

Saw Rui tonight… very tall in her heels must be pushing 6ft. Short Japanese legs though lol

Pretty average service, no touching below the waist and had to teach her how to give a good BJ.

Nice girl just in the wrong job

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Saw Rui tonight… very tall in her heels must be pushing 6ft. Short Japanese legs though lol

Pretty average service, no touching below the waist and had to teach her how to give a good BJ.

yup she gave me the hands infront of the pussy and ass, ie no touching but that didnt stop me and i also go DATY

There is a reveiw about her here, pretty much sums it up.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post

"no touching below waste" ?? I massaged her whole body, from boobs to arse, pussy. Well, try giving her a massage next time, if you give the girl a good boobs massage (with their massage lotion), get them more horny then the gate will be open more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After a couple of sessions in west was left wanting and went to trusted CBD style today. Saw yuki… not sure if she has been reviewed here… she is a typical Japanese gfe with a sprinkle of pse. Pulse point was her 20 minute massage was good. First time booking her in and felt nice to let her go through her routine and chat with her before the play started. Her hj is heaps better than her bj… should have asked for fs but did not as the foreplay was extended and I knew I would not cum in remaining time… so did not ask… but it might be fun as her kitty felt sensitive in 69.
    Good girl not sure if she would be my regular yet … gave me vibes of another cbd j girl karina if I recollect the name right. Yuki does have nice tits though.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    After a couple of sessions in west was left wanting and went to trusted CBD style today. Saw yuki… not sure if she has been reviewed here… she is a typical Japanese gfe with a sprinkle of pse. Pulse point was her 20 minute massage was good. First time booking her in and felt nice to let her go through her routine and chat with her before the play started. Her hj is heaps better than her bj… should have asked for fs but did not as the foreplay was extended and I knew I would not cum in remaining time… so did not ask… but it might be fun as her kitty felt sensitive in 69.
    Good girl not sure if she would be my regular yet … gave me vibes of another cbd j girl karina if I recollect the name right. Yuki does have nice tits though.
    Do you know if she allow FS?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    The owner at Tokio told me a few girls that left CBD ended up there. I did not ask who because he probably does not know their CBD aliases or there real names anyway

Curious to know who you guys have found there
    I've only been once and saw Kumi, who was also Kumi at CBD. Cute enough and good service.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    the short middle aged korean masaman is quite nice to me
    Which "short middle aged korean masaman" is not nice to you?

You must remind her of Kim Jong-il.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    …….and UP go the prices again. Pushing punters towards the shorter booking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    'Last of the year'...

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's like being told "your the only one I do this with", yeah right.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeping Up View Post
    …….and UP go the prices again. Pushing punters towards the shorter booking.
    Pushing city punters to Fireflies, Tokio etc.